Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Hey 420. I've decided to put these 2 into flower this evening so tomorrow will be day 1. I can see myself running out of space with the Tropicanna Banana if it grows much more. I'm loving that plant....
ORG_DSC08765.JPG
ORG_DSC08766.JPG
ORG_DSC08774.JPG

Tropicanna Banana....
ORG_DSC08767.JPG
ORG_DSC08768.JPG
ORG_DSC08769.JPG

Dos Si Dos 33....
ORG_DSC08770.JPG
ORG_DSC08771.JPG
ORG_DSC08773.JPG
ORG_DSC08772.JPG
holy batshit prof. beastly banana. Be careful in the foliage and if you see movement GET OUT!!. now she is a nice looking lady indeed. potential.

Looking good on this one for another Os size beast with that Banana. Nice contender starting.
I am prepping some cubes for the fast buds testers now. going with 6 and have to try one of my seed crosses too (GZxBG41 . killing me to wait.lol will make up a 12 plant grow with 5 from the other breeders too. really fancy a mix up. I have C Banana from Zamnesia and seeing that girl has pushed her to the forefront now. lol
Nice work mate.

Wow, nice growth Professor! :high-five:
Thanks HH. Tropicanna Banana is a beast but I'm not going to underestimate the Dos Si Dos 33. Beneath those big leaves there is a good amount of growth tips forming. She's going to be stocky for sure but I think she'll be very pretty.
holy batshit prof. beastly banana. Be careful in the foliage and if you see movement GET OUT!!. now she is a nice looking lady indeed. potential.
lol. I'll get some up to date pics of her shortly. She's starting to stretch a bit more now. This time I'm going to make sure I stake them early to make the best of their structure. The last couple grows I've been lazy and ended up with plants collapsing later in flower.
now that turned out nice mate. colours are deep too
I'm particularly proud of this one. Looks great and has the taste to match. The AP really surprised me. She was a great little plant
Looking good on this one for another Os size beast with that Banana. Nice contender starting.
I am prepping some cubes for the fast buds testers now. going with 6 and have to try one of my seed crosses too (GZxBG41 . killing me to wait.lol will make up a 12 plant grow with 5 from the other breeders too. really fancy a mix up. I have C Banana from Zamnesia and seeing that girl has pushed her to the forefront now. lol
Nice work mate.
im looking forward to seeing you run those new Fastbuds strains. How many did you get again. I forgot

:passitleft:

Flowering Day 6....

Hey 420. I just made it to the tent as the lights went out and managed to take some flash pics for a change. As you can see they look pretty good though they're hardly SaugaGreen. There is a bit of leaf curling on the tops of the the Dos Si Dos 33 which I'm putting down to slightly over watering the plant and also possibly because the humidity is in the low 30's. You can see that I've removed a little bit from down low on both plants mainly to make it easier to water them but also because the leaves were sticking into the soil. I'll clean them up better in a couple weeks. I've given them a watering today and increased the nutrients to 5.5g of MegaCrop per gallon. We'll see how they like that. All in all, things are well. Just gotta get the hang of this weird soil....
ORG_DSC08885.JPG
ORG_DSC08886.JPG
ORG_DSC08887.JPG

Tropicanna Banana....
ORG_DSC08888.JPG
ORG_DSC08889.JPG
ORG_DSC08890.JPG
ORG_DSC08893.JPG

Dos Si Dos 33....
ORG_DSC08891.JPG
ORG_DSC08892.JPG
ORG_DSC08895.JPG

I dunno Professor, they look pretty darn green to me :thumb:
Thanks Mr.S. I'm sure that these will eventually fall into line but for now you have the monopoly on Uber Green (SaugaGreen). A few of my Hashplant's have the SaugaFactor about them though. Hope you're well Mr.S

Hope you're well Mr.S
I am...Mississauga's in the hospital this morning though. She had a lot of pain in under the right rib cage so they are running some tests and x-rays. Hopefully nothing serious. I suspect I cause her a lot of pain and a few hours away from me will have her straight in no time.

I am...Mississauga's in the hospital this morning though. She had a lot of pain in under the right rib cage so they are running some tests and x-rays. Hopefully nothing serious. I suspect I cause her a lot of pain and a few hours away from me will have her straight in no time.
Sorry to hear that. Best wishes to her. Hospitals can be a bit depressing at times so make sure that you have a whole load of jokes lined up for her when she gets out. I'm sure she'll love that

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes to her. Hospitals can be a bit depressing at times so make sure that you have a whole load of jokes lined up for her when she gets out. I'm sure she'll love that
I will do just that! I'll make her dinner as she always finds that funny if not repulsive!
:thanks:

Flowering Day 7....

It's the end of the first week of flower for these 2. Both are looking better than they did at the beginning of the week which is a good thing for which I am grateful. I can't see any signs of flowering on either plant so we have a little more growth to come from both before the slowdown begins. The new growth on the Tropicanna Banana is much better than before But she is a little pale. I'll go up to 6g of MegaCrop for the next watering and see if see responds positively. I expect she will. The Dos Si Dos 33 is going to need some sort of training to get the best out of her. I'm definitely going to have to remove some of her leaves. They're massive compared to the size of the plant and will shade the entire core and bottom half. I'm going to try to open her up a bit after she's finished stretching. It's been a good first week for these 2....
ORG_DSC08917.JPG
ORG_DSC08918.JPG

Tropicanna Banana....
ORG_DSC08919.JPG
ORG_DSC08923.JPG
ORG_DSC08924.JPG
ORG_DSC08925.JPG

Dos Si Dos 33....
ORG_DSC08920.JPG
ORG_DSC08921.JPG
ORG_DSC08922.JPG
ORG_DSC08927.JPG

Thanks HH. Tropicanna Banana is a beast but I'm not going to underestimate the Dos Si Dos 33. Beneath those big leaves there is a good amount of growth tips forming. She's going to be stocky for sure but I think she'll be very pretty.

lol. I'll get some up to date pics of her shortly. She's starting to stretch a bit more now. This time I'm going to make sure I stake them early to make the best of their structure. The last couple grows I've been lazy and ended up with plants collapsing later in flower.

I'm particularly proud of this one. Looks great and has the taste to match. The AP really surprised me. She was a great little plant

im looking forward to seeing you run those new Fastbuds strains. How many did you get again. I forgot

:passitleft:
Sorry prof slow day. they sent 11 fast flowering photoperiod strains with some basic hybrid and flowering time info. Mrs Gg making me wait to pop them now as work is imminent on the wiring crap grrrr. soon as these goons get done I am on them like a rash. Rhey gave me 3 of each strain so good for when they release the real names. said they were of popular strains. Seen a couple of the testers growing on another couple but still early days and only breaking the 3-4th nofes yet.
roll on harvest so I can pass ti.e I a blue till I can reset up. means I can buy homebuilding material for a permanent build with this insulation on solid walls. bloody good stuff and got a great environment going on with 24.5°c and now down to 58%Rh with extraction and inflow slightly less . need a tent inside the finished lined loft too so hoping to work something with Mars on 1 of their bigger ones. Hope your growing into the Santa suit before the event and your all set mate.

Thanks P. A quick update as she's had x-rays, blood work, ultrasound and is on a iv drip 'cuz her bp was low. She's waiting for results still. I'll keep you posted.
Wow Mr S. sorry to hear wifey is unwell. Hope they sort her quickly for you both. Wishing a speedy recovery mate. hope your doing ok too. She will be in good hands mate. makes sure you rest too. Heres something to hopefully tickle.your funny bones while.you wait

. peace and good vibes your way mate

Back
Top Bottom