Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Thank you Pete. Apologies for the late reply. I've been on a short break with this thread to try and get a grip on reality once more. I've decided that it's impossible so I'm back.

The Pineapple Express from G13 Labs is Big Bud x Hawaiian and the Pineapple Express #2 is their Pineapple Express x Skunk. I'm growing the same PE as Lew at the moment and mine is also very indica dominant. Coincidentally Lew and myself have both just received a PE #2 as a freebie. It'll be a little while before I pop mine though. I've got some pheno hunting to do first

Hope everyone's been well. I'm officially back now and will drop an update later today. I expect people are wondering how the Tropicanna Banana and the Dos Si Dos 33 are doing by now. Well they're still alive and looking good after a rough start. Both strains are available to buy now if anyone is interested. Back later with an update
:passitleft:
I thought that I was super behind on this journal. Guess not.

Highya Prof.:kisstwo::laugh:

Thank you Pete. Apologies for the late reply. I've been on a short break with this thread to try and get a grip on reality once more. I've decided that it's impossible so I'm back.

The Pineapple Express from G13 Labs is Big Bud x Hawaiian and the Pineapple Express #2 is their Pineapple Express x Skunk. I'm growing the same PE as Lew at the moment and mine is also very indica dominant. Coincidentally Lew and myself have both just received a PE #2 as a freebie. It'll be a little while before I pop mine though. I've got some pheno hunting to do first

Hope everyone's been well. I'm officially back now and will drop an update later today. I expect people are wondering how the Tropicanna Banana and the Dos Si Dos 33 are doing by now. Well they're still alive and looking good after a rough start. Both strains are available to buy now if anyone is interested. Back later with an update
Thanks, will look them up both and make a decision on which one to grow the next round :D

I thought that I was super behind on this journal. Guess not.

Highya Prof.:kisstwo::laugh:
Lol. It's actually me who's behind on this journal.

Hi VG
Thanks, will look them up both and make a decision on which one to grow the next round :D
Well, so far the PE #1 is a great plant. I'm kinda killing mine at the moment but if you check out Lewis thread you can see a good example of a healthy Pineapple Express

Better late than never lol. Hey 420! Let's look at the new plants shall we....
ORG_DSC08745.JPG
ORG_DSC08746.JPG
ORG_DSC08749.JPG

Tropicanna Banana....

This plant has recovered well from the neglect and is back on form. It's a really good plant so far. The stems are thick and it has a lot of growth. I said that I wanted to not trim these as much but this TB is so vigourous that I'm worried that It might create too much shade. I've already had to top this one a few times as some of the growth tips were growing too fast. I've removed all the damaged leaves as well but now you can't tell....
ORG_DSC08747.JPG
ORG_DSC08750.JPG
ORG_DSC08751.JPG

Dos Si Dos 33....

It's the same deal with this one. I've removed leaves and cleaned her up a bit. She's a stocky growing plant and is just beginning to fill out a bit. She was growing straight up and all the lower stuff was getting left behind. She has some very pretty leaves and really bright leaf stems. Both of these plants are on 5g of MegaCrop per gallon of water with a ph of 6.5. They're in some cheap soil with no added extras. No perlite or coco to break up the soil. The soil itself is very spongy and holds on to a lot of water. I watered the Dos Si Dos and more than 24 hours later the run off water came out of the bottom of the pot. It was weird. I'll have to be careful not to drown them. They'll be alright once they're in flower as they'll drink much faster....
ORG_DSC08748.JPG
ORG_DSC08752.JPG
ORG_DSC08753.JPG
ORG_DSC08755.JPG

Hey 420. I've decided to put these 2 into flower this evening so tomorrow will be day 1. I can see myself running out of space with the Tropicanna Banana if it grows much more. I'm loving that plant....
ORG_DSC08765.JPG
ORG_DSC08766.JPG
ORG_DSC08774.JPG

Tropicanna Banana....
ORG_DSC08767.JPG
ORG_DSC08768.JPG
ORG_DSC08769.JPG

Dos Si Dos 33....
ORG_DSC08770.JPG
ORG_DSC08771.JPG
ORG_DSC08773.JPG
ORG_DSC08772.JPG

:cheer: flip day!

:eek:

You love a challenge that's for sure. Bring me a shrubbery!
Yep. Day 1 today!

I said before that I was going to leave the leaves alone and try to remove as little as possible. Well I've just trimmed some larger fans from the Tropicanna Banana as it's a bush. I'm going to leave it alone until around the 3 week mark then give it a sensible trim. It looks like you'll still be getting that shrubbery
As always I feel so inspired looking at your garden ProfessorFlora!! Beautiful vegetation you have going on :D have a good day
cheers Flagg. Things are coming together again after a bit of chaos over the last 2 weeks. I forgot to tend to the veg gardens while doing the last harvest which meant that all of my lovely veg plants dried up. I think everything is fixed again now lol.
The Tropicana Banana looks like a great strain love the vigor of the Barney's strains in veg. Congrats on the flip will be fun plants to watch flower out.
Thanks N. Both of these 2 are quite interesting at the moment. They're also quite different. I have a feeling I'll be getting the stool out for the Dos Si Dos 33 pretty soon lol.

Hope everyone is well. I've got the week from hell as we're pushing to finish a job in time for Christmas. It looks like we could finish early though if the weather holds out. Then the holiday season begins proper. I've got the pics of flowering day one coming up shortly and then I'm going to try to catch up on some more journals. Catch y'all soon

Flowering Day 1....

Well, here we go again. I wonder what this round will have in store for us. Both plants look ok. Closer inspection will reveal some rust spots and a few crusty leaves at the bottom of both plants but they're more than healthy enough for flower. Hopefully they'll grow out of these minor issues over the next couple weeks. I have a feeling that this will be a good one....
ORG_DSC08782.JPG

We have a little bit of a size difference....
ORG_DSC08783.JPG

The Tropicanna Banana is the most vigorous plant so far in this journal. It's meant to be a large plant so I don't think I'm going to have a problem filling the tent....
ORG_DSC08791.JPG

Tropicanna Banana....
ORG_DSC08784.JPG
ORG_DSC08785.JPG
ORG_DSC08786.JPG
ORG_DSC08787.JPG

Dos Si Dos 33....
ORG_DSC08788.JPG
ORG_DSC08789.JPG
ORG_DSC08790.JPG

Of course it will. It's in a tried and true soil mix that has succeeded many times before. You're the Professor!
This soil is pretty weird but the plants seem to like it for now. I can't get over how spongy it is. It's incredibly lightweight as well. Compared to what I've been growing in recently it's much easier to gauge when to water with a pot lift.
Great gardening, prof :yummy:
You do the Barney’s crew proud.
Thanks DD. Got some more pics coming up right now

This soil is pretty weird but the plants seem to like it for now. I can't get over how spongy it is. It's incredibly lightweight as well. Compared to what I've been growing in recently it's much easier to gauge when to water with a pot lift.

Thanks DD. Got some more pics coming up right now
Oooo PIC TIME! :party:

Flowering Day 4....

Hey 420. Things are looking good for these 2. Both are growing well since the flip seem to be getting healthier as they grow. I'll increase the nutrients on the next watering as they're still at 5g of MegaCrop per gallon. They're drinking like fish and are finishing their pots in around 3-4 days at the moment. I can see myself watering these every other day in a few weeks time. I'm going to prop up the Dos Si Dos 33 soon to prevent her loosing out on light. The Tropicanna Banana is heading straight up and is dictating how we play this round. For now we just wait and see how things play out over the next few weeks but so far I'm happy and can see things are going well....
ORG_DSC08866.JPG
ORG_DSC08867.JPG
ORG_DSC08868.JPG

Tropicanna Banana....
ORG_DSC08869.JPG
ORG_DSC08870.JPG

Dos Si Dos 33....
ORG_DSC08871.JPG
ORG_DSC08873.JPG
ORG_DSC08874.JPG
ORG_DSC08872.JPG

Nice Prof really liking the latest round of the Barney's girls looks like you have some great strains there should be a fun one. No leaf stripping this run? Just going to let them do there thing for the next few weeks?

Have I mentioned before how much I like the Ayahuasca Purple buds:drool:

Nice Prof really liking the latest round of the Barney's girls looks like you have some great strains there should be a fun one. No leaf stripping this run? Just going to let them do there thing for the next few weeks?

Have I mentioned before how much I like the Ayahuasca Purple buds:drool:
Hey N. My plan was to leave as much on as is sensible. If I have giant fans creating shade then they're gone. The Dos Si Dos 33 has huge leaves which are fine for now but will get in the way soon. I'll do a side by side when I get my mothers sorted out to see for myself if it's been a pointless endeavour this whole time. I've got a side by side of the new plants growth coming up in a moment.

Hey 420. We're coming up to the end of the first week of flower so I thought I'd do a side by side of the growth so far....

Flowering Day 1....
IMG_5377.JPG

Flowering Day 5....
ORG_DSC08881.JPG

Flowering Day 1....
IMG_5378.JPG

Flowering Day 5....
ORG_DSC08884.JPG

It's day 6 today so I'll get some pics a bit later on. I've just watered them and clipped a little from the very bottom of each plant. Not bad so far and the first week isn't even over. Back shortly....

Back
Top Bottom