Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

I’m intrigued by the laughing Buddha. Almost pulled the trigger on that one but I believe I read it was a low yielder. But yours looks good size to me. I may have to reconsider that one if I order more seeds down the rd. I won’t need to that for a while tho. Lol

Hey 420! Here we are on day 8 from seed....

Gorilla Zkittles....

Orange Sherbert....

Here’s my G13 Haze. She started out real droopy and I never could get her looking happy in the small pot. I nicknamed her droopy drawers.

I’ve grown her in Docs kit so we try to get them good and root bound before up potting. She had wet feet for a while and then rootbound, but you can see below that once she got the fresh soil she took off.

She vegged for 80 days and then she has just done nothing but impress since flipping.

you know i am on it with you prof. my whole grow was a Barneys sponsored too. Their genetics are rock solid. just harvesting peyote critical ( drying untrimmed at 65 days f) Took a huge Liberty Haze out today for hanging dry untrimmed. Have 2 Utopia Haze with a week left to go and looking amazing with their purple buds and leaves and a g13 too. Two laughing buddhas that have a week left each too , one is huge and hopefully is great yield upcoming. Hope not to many pics to post on your thread. am in it for the ciew . i really fancy the skittelz in my run after next. Am a big fan of Barneys.

Liberty Haze harvest at 69 days flowering rdwc.

Utopia Haze 69 of 75 days f

G13 Haze 69 days f

Laughing Buddha 69 days of 75 flower

Liberty haze ready to harvest at 69 days flowering

little Peyote Critical
bud

Liberty Haze beast hung to dry at 69 days flowering

Liberty Haze bud 69 days
Good to have you GG! the more pics the better my friend. Just treat this thread like it's yours. Looking great by the way :)
Here’s my G13 Haze. She started out real droopy and I never could get her looking happy in the small pot. I nicknamed her droopy drawers.

I’ve grown her in Docs kit so we try to get them good and root bound before up potting. She had wet feet for a while and then rootbound, but you can see below that once she got the fresh soil she took off.

She vegged for 80 days and then she has just done nothing but impress since flipping.

that was an amazing recovery and finish right there! I'm gonna do some of their older strains after these and that looks like a good one :)

She’s still hanging around the tent. I’ll drop a few more pics when I chop her. Won’t be much longer now. The seedlings are looking great so far. Peyote Critical are the only other Barney’s beans I have in the stash right now. They will be grown for sure.

Yes...P’s harvest was a nice one. When I was researching that strain it was before I had seen anyone growing it here. Then everything I’ve seen here has been impressive. And who doesn’t want to get a little giggly. :laughtwo::goof:

Good to have you GG! the more pics the better my friend. Just treat this thread like it's yours. Looking great by the way :)

that was an amazing recovery and finish right there! I'm gonna do some of their older strains after these and that looks like a good one :)
very generous prof. thank you. love these community grows. great to see all the real grows of the strains rather than the hype. Looking forward to your grows here.

I’m intrigued by the laughing Buddha. Almost pulled the trigger on that one but I believe I read it was a low yielder. But yours looks good size to me. I may have to reconsider that one if I order more seeds down the rd. I won’t need to that for a while tho. Lol
she had a long veg and exhausted the "grow caps" i was testing out for their comp. She nearly died from starvation as i took her well past the caps 12 weeks supply of food. She is now huge since began feeding her before flip. smells of fresh pineapple so strongly too.

Day 9 from seed. Temps are currently 20C with humidity at around 50%-60%. I still haven't decided where and how I'm going to grow these yet. We have a few options available to us. I'm leaning towards putting these in the closet tent with a combination of 3200k and 4500k LED lights totalling 400w of power. I'll be topping them at some point in the not too distant future. Here they are today....

Gorilla Zkittles....

Orange Sherbert....

Looking good so far. Happy growing everyone :)

New seed drop :woohoo:

Babies look great!

What’s up Prof! Hope your well! Everything looks good over here so far. Glad things are moving along well!
Plenty more of them on the way Dutch. I have plans for a Vanilla Kush, Blue Cheese, Sweet Tooth and plenty more. I'm good man, gardening is keeping me off the street lol. Hope you're well amigo :snowboating:
:passitleft:

In the past half hour I learned my wife likes shopping more than I do. But what can I do? :Rasta:
So many years of marriage?!?!?
And you learned that TODAY?!?
You, MrSauga, are not paying attention to your wife
Give her hugs from me please :hug:

Back
Top Bottom