Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

How long do you usually veg with your multi strains?

Depends. I used to put them into flower at around 3 weeks but I realised that some plants would transition reasonably quickly and others would continue vegging for a couple more weeks. I did a bit of research and discovered that plants won't flower properly until they are mature enough to do so and different strains develop at different speeds. Now I drop seeds usually quite some time before I need them and trim them when they get too big. I've had plants that have been several months old but are only the size of a plant that's about 3 weeks. I aim for at least 6 weeks before flowering nowadays. I used to keep tiny mother plants for up to a year which I could have just put into flower at any moment. It's quite a cool experience just looking after little veg plants with no intention of flowering them, I learnt a lot by just trimming and hacking away at them over the course of their lives lol. Ramble alert! :)

Hey 420! The seedlings are coming on nicely. They are playing ball. The risk of overwatering has all but gone with the temps returned to normal. Also they have until today been sharing the tent with an aeroponic cloner so the humidity was quite high as well. Now that's gone it is around 55% in there. At this point in time there's not too much to report on, they both look like indica seedlings and both look healthy. Happy days. Here we are on day 6 of veg....

Hey 420! The seedlings are coming on nicely. They are playing ball. The risk of overwatering has all but gone with the temps returned to normal. Also they have until today been sharing the tent with an aeroponic cloner so the humidity was quite high as well. Now that's gone it is around 55% in there. At this point in time there's not too much to report on, they both look like indica seedlings and both look healthy. Happy days. Here we are on day 6 of veg....
Lovely little birds!

Looks like you are off to a fine start doing well at 6 days IMHO
Thanks buddy. They were really easy to get going. No fuss. I'm liking the look of the Orange Sherbert most at the moment
Lovely little birds!
they need to fly HH, no point keeping them locked up in those seeds lol.

Hello, I’m on my very first personal medical grow and I got 3 lil Zkittlez autos in my tent! 4 days old now. Can I ask you is yours autos and are you in soil? I new here so I how this works.
Hey WreakinBall! These plants are photoperiods which means they need 12 hours of darkness to flower. I'm not doing any autoflower strains at moment but I may later on in the grow. For this grow we are using Biobizz soil which is a good soil for cannabis cultivation. Good luck with the grow my friend and if you need any help don't be afraid to ask :)

Back
Top Bottom