Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

hey 420! I have a day off today and that can only mean one thing in my house, it's time to do some gardening! Well, first thing on the agenda was a good grow room clean. Gotta do one every month or so to get the dust and hairs out of there. Then when I finished that I thought that I'd try to plan one of the next grows. So I decided to drop another seed!....

We have 3 pots now....

The new strain will be....

The seed looks good. I'd say she is a tiny bit smaller than the other 2 seeds I just dropped but that really doesn't mean anything....

The Gorilla Zkittles looking good....

The Orange Sherbert is slightly bigger at this point....

I decided to put the seed straight in the pot and not bother with a starter tray this time. My intention with this one is to fill the entire 1m x 1m tent with a single plant. The Phantom looks up to the job....

That's the end of the first week of veg. Couldn't even do a week without dropping another seed lol. Hope everyone's having a great day so far. Happy growing everyone! :)

Hey WreakinBall! These plants are photoperiods which means they need 12 hours of darkness to flower. I'm not doing any autoflower strains at moment but I may later on in the grow. For this grow we are using Biobizz soil which is a good soil for cannabis cultivation. Good luck with the grow my friend and if you need any help don't be afraid to ask :)
Thank you!! I hope to learn a bunch here!!

We do gave lots to celebrate 12th March..
12 March 2019 – Other Holidays this day
Arbor Day – China
National Day – Mauritius
Youth Day – Zambia

Well Prof! I don’t know how I missed this new thread. But I’m excited to tag along. I’m growing a G13 Haze from Barney’s Farm right now. I’ll drop some pics here a little later!

Thank you!! I hope to learn a bunch here!!
My pleasure. Lol me too my friend :)
We do gave lots to celebrate 12th March..
Arbor Day – China
National Day – Mauritius
Youth Day – Zambia
It's also one of my brothers birthdays :)
Well Prof! I don’t know how I missed this new thread. But I’m excited to tag along. I’m growing a G13 Haze from Barney’s Farm right now. I’ll drop some pics here a little later!
That'd be great. Yep, this is my new home for 2019 lol. I'm just gonna keep growing Barneys for a while and see how it goes. Good to have you Magoo :)

Continued....

These next pics are from 2 days ago. The GZ is one the right and the OS is on the left....

They came out without any problems and look nice and healthy. In a moment I'll be putting them into the first pots.

So there we have it. We are up to date

I'd like to thank Barneys for giving me the opportunity to run some of their seeds and would just like to say to anyone to feel free to share any pics and updates of any Barneys strains that you have grown in the past or are currently growing at the moment. I'd like to treat this as a community grow and create a nice welcoming place for people to visit. It's going to be pretty relaxed and I'm hoping I can make it a fun and informative journal.

Happy growing everyone :)
you know i am on it with you prof. my whole grow was a Barneys sponsored too. Their genetics are rock solid. just harvesting peyote critical ( drying untrimmed at 65 days f) Took a huge Liberty Haze out today for hanging dry untrimmed. Have 2 Utopia Haze with a week left to go and looking amazing with their purple buds and leaves and a g13 too. Two laughing buddhas that have a week left each too , one is huge and hopefully is great yield upcoming. Hope not to many pics to post on your thread. am in it for the ciew . i really fancy the skittelz in my run after next. Am a big fan of Barneys.

Liberty Haze harvest at 69 days flowering rdwc.

Utopia Haze 69 of 75 days f

G13 Haze 69 days f

Laughing Buddha 69 days of 75 flower

Liberty haze ready to harvest at 69 days flowering

little Peyote Critical
bud

Liberty Haze beast hung to dry at 69 days flowering

Liberty Haze bud 69 days

Back
Top Bottom