Be Irie.. BG,WR, and mystery 1st grow

The devil on your shoulder is saying they are very close. :cheesygrinsmiley:

wendy is mouth watering bro great job!
dosent look like the mystic cant wait to see a smoke report, on that note ... be more than happy to lend yah a hand lol
wendy looks great at day 51!

HaHa Rooman.. a true comedian, you were probably rooting the little devil on... :grinjoint: I do have a 30x loupe that I have been keeping a close eye on things... Shag man, I think it is the kush. Thanks again guys... On another note, i think the two sativas have awhile to go yet. They seem so fluffly compared to wendy.. She is solid as a rock...

Thanks Billy always good to hear those words from such a good grower.. And that goes for the rest of ya too!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ok, tried to get some close up through a mag. glass and here is one of them..It is one of the lower nugs..

lowernugwendycloseupday53.jpg

And here we have a little side by side wendy and the BG. Wendy is one day older.. Quite a difference, they are both nugs from the bottom of the plant.:grinjoint:

wendybaileycomparday53.jpg

thats a crazy difference in those buds they look beautiful
:peace:

Thanks Berry, I am using a 30X loupe... So it is day 58 and I think maybe 20% are amber... Hopefully she will be ready sometime this weekend...:cheesygrinsmiley:

picresized_th_1207321372_wendy58days.jpg

wendyday58flower.jpg

picresized_th_1207321187_wendy58.jpg
:peace:

Jah Man! She's one amazing sexy lady! Those colas are outrageous.

damn irie beautiful grow brother!
wendy's looks amazing as usual makes my jaw drop every time i see her.
have fun on her harvest. are the others going at the same time or are you staggering the harvest?
+rep :peace:

Thanks you guys...It looks like tonight or tomorrow will be the day. Within the last three days the smell has gotten quite intense, you can smell it at the front door..:cheesygrinsmiley: I have for the last three days taken a lower branch for testers. I want to see what kind of buzz the GF likes the best and try and dial that in for future grows.. I am not sure what is with my two sativa doms..They seem like they may need another two weeks or so.. They are taking their time thats for sure:thedoubletake: :peace:

See, I told you from jump street that was gonna be a sweet plant! Excellent growing, 5 stars brother! :clap: :peace:

Roo, you had her picked from the start... You da MAN!!!:clap: Thanks all for your insight and help along the way, could'nt have done it without you guys... Wendy was chopped this morning. I would guess it was a 70/30- 60/40 mix with the trichs.. I am having problems putting the smell into words almost a skunky/earthy sorta smell..it makes my nose tingle... :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks once again, you guys truely do ROCK!!!!!!!!! The Sativa's are on day 60 today and are showing no signs of being close to done...:hmmmm: I am going to "try" not to smoke any of Wendy until 4/20.. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom