Be Irie.. BG,WR, and mystery 1st grow

wendytopnugcomp.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley::Rasta::grinjoint::peace:

damn that nug is gona make you Irie>!.!.!.:rofl:
great grow

Thanks again guys, She did me proud...Hopefully she will put a smile on the Gf's face and make her feel better... :cheesygrinsmiley::bong::peace:

Hopefully those damn sativas will hurry their asses up... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Very nice cola man, nice and fat. And that WR is looking mighty tasty.

OK, time for an update... Wendy was taken down and put in jars. We stocked up before harvest and have not broken into her yet..:cheesygrinsmiley:
The two sativas are packing on weight, but there are not many trichs. I can see them with a mag but they seem small and the leaf to flower ratio sucks.. These are going to be a bitch to trim:thedoubletake:
groupshotday65.jpg

baileymagooday65.jpg

Peppermint Patti (the GF is picking names!!)
peppermintpattiday39.jpg

LOwer branch
PPday39.jpg

I just love the looks and smell of the white Rhino...:peace:

PP looks excelent! dont touch wendy till shes cured for a bit you will be happy as shit.

how long did wendy dry for?

The BG and the mystery are on day 65.. Billy, I was hoping my BG would turn out like yours. I am so glad the Rhinos are Indicas..
The main cola hung for six days, it could have gone a day or two longer.. The rest of her hung for 5 days...:peace:

Irie, they look great man! What are your night temps? You may try to cool it off a bit and lower the fan setting. I tend to think when a plant grows where it's windy, it knows it doesn't have to be as sticky as a plant with little wind. (Just my theory though) but I did notice a lot of resign growth from cooler temps.

Thanks you guys, your words are always appreciated... lets see night temps are usually from 65-69 F and the day temps get up into the 80's..:peace:

Ok, update time.. The Sativas are doing good, they seem to be adding some bulk and the trichs seem to be getting thicker... The White Rhino is doing very well.. Wendy is drying nicely.. Here is a pic of her... :cheesygrinsmiley: The top cola weighs about 43 grams..:bong:

theloungeharvestresized.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom