Beccabuds 2022 Tiny Closet Triple Header: 2 Each Godfather OG, Extreme OG & Afgoo

Of course! Welcome @CultivationArt, setup works great with the new lights. The yield from that little closet went way up. I've sure enjoyed the Citrus Sap from DNA Crew that I grew last year. It's gotten even better with age. Can't wait to see how the Godfather OG turns out.

@CultivationArt Just read up on Ace Killer OG. I think I might have to try growing some of that. The bud in the picture was just awesome. Haven't smoked any creeper weed in a long time!
I have 10-15 days left on mine. I’ll keep you posted if you’d like?

I was surprised that the goose egg hadn't developed more this afternoon- it looked about like last night so I misted it with aqua and sprinkled in some fine soil to shade the root. Now it's beginning to perk up though. It would be very cool if it is female too. The Afgoo, GOG and EOG are really popping, and forming their second set of serrated leaves already.

20220414_174751cr.jpg

One week for all but one...​

Yea, they are growing fast, @HappyHazmat88. Probably ready for 1 gallon pots within 2 weeks. Yesterday they were looking a little dry so I gave each plant enough water to bring pot weight to 300g. Here they are today, 3rd leaf set developing now. Goose Egg has finally opened and is developing normally.

20220418_183139cr.jpg

11 days since germination. 7 days since for Goose Egg.​

420 Photo taken at 4:20PM on 4/20... :lot-o-toke::woohoo:

20220420_162043cr.jpg

Afgoo "A" is looking a bit pale like it needs some cal-mag or nutes of some kind. Quite possibly they are getting root-bound already. Next watering I think I'll spread a half teaspoon of Geoflora Veg into each pot and mix it into the top soil before watering. Think I'll add some cal-mag to the water, too.

Wow! They are all thirsty already so I mixed a half teaspoon of Geoflora Veg into the top soil of each plant and watered it in with 100mL of aqua. Afgoo "A" and EOG "G" each got an additional half teaspoon as a test. Afgoo "A" has what I am hoping is a nutrient deficiency and not a nutrient toxicity. If it improves I was right, if it wilts I was wrong... EOG "G" is the smallest of the 3 EOGs so I want to see how it responds to the bigger dose.

20220421_183108cr.jpg

They've all more than doubled in size since Thursday and while Afgoo "A" is one of the biggest, the slight chlorosis of the leaves between the veins is persisting. It doesn't seem to be getting much worse though, so I am just going to keep an eye on it for now. Rotated the plants yesterday- front row is now Extreme OG, middle row is the Afgoo with the mystery goose egg in the middle, and back row is the 3 Godfather OG.

20220424_175317cr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom