Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

Bill you must prioritize your time, you come first, I know it sounds selfish but it is the only way to keep all the demands placed on your time form becoming overwhelming. When I first retired I tried to do everything for everyone and it took a toll on me. Now I just do what I can and I don't take anything too seriously:peace::goodjob::thumb:

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

Thanks for the nice comments jaga. Hope your day has been a good one.

Bill you must prioritize your time, you come first, I know it sounds selfish but it is the only way to keep all the demands placed on your time form becoming overwhelming. When I first retired I tried to do everything for everyone and it took a toll on me. Now I just do what I can and I don't take anything too seriously:peace::goodjob::thumb:

Thanks for the tips Harley. I will set forth that plan effective immediately. Happy Freeweed Day

Great Update Brotha and Happy Freeweed day to you :thumb:
Have a Great Weekend :high-five:

:thanks: cronic. Have a great day. Next week it's work. A good thing but still work. Happy Freeweed Day

Happy Skunkday Brotha off to my first day back to work tomorrow
im gonna be hurtin lol :high-five:

Good evening weed everyone. Just got back from a 3 day exploring new areas to retire in. I want to move out of this county. Cost of living is crazy here and it rains to much. found a couple of areas that we like so the wife will check it all out on the internet and see what houses are going for. Walked into the house and checked on the girls right away and they are looking good. Buds are building and the babies are growing.

What the heck I answered jaga, harley, and cronic and none of it is here. gggggggrrrrrrrrr So here goes again

Best of days to ya Beemer
wow did I have a strange dream last night :420:

Best of days to you also jaga. You state you had a strange dream last night and don't tell us. :) Happy munchday

Happy Sativaday Bill time to get baked:peace::passitleft::party::bigtoke:

Happy Munchday Harley. I'm getting baked as I speak. Ate 2 capsules mmmmmmmmm

Happy Skunkday Brotha off to my first day back to work tomorrow
im gonna be hurtin lol :high-five:

Happy Munchday cronic. Hope your not hurting when you get home.

After looking at my girls for the first time in 3 days I had to take a few pictures. From the babies to the tent. The pictures of the PGG didn't turn out very good so I will take some more tomorrow

0512141742.jpg
0512141742a.jpg

Clones
0512141743.jpg

Tent
0512141739.jpg
0512141740d.jpg
0512141740c.jpg
0512141740b.jpg
0512141740a.jpg
0512141744.jpg
0512141744a.jpg
0512141740.jpg

Looks Great in there Brotha Happy Munchnight :thumb:

Aloha Bill, Good Weed to ya, Loving the look inside that tent, filled with green love and vibrations in there. Lovely looking flowers :circle-of-love:

Way ta go Beemerbill
you got some lovely Busty buds coming your way , sorry to hear that you are having to move home the things that we have to do for a peaceful:goodjob: life
:circle-of-love::hug::hug::peace:

Looks Great in there Brotha Happy Munchnight :thumb:

:thanks::thanks::thanks: Brotha Cronic. Happy Tokeday to yea

Aloha Bill, Good Weed to ya, Loving the look inside that tent, filled with green love and vibrations in there. Lovely looking flowers :circle-of-love:

Lester my friend Good Morning Weed to you also. Thanks for the nice comments. :high-five: Looks like I may have a good crop. Have a great day

Way ta go Beemerbill
you got some lovely Busty buds coming your way , sorry to hear that you are having to move home the things that we have to do for a peaceful:goodjob: life
:circle-of-love::hug::hug::peace:

Good day weed jaga. big buds are coming I am hoping. Looks good right now for just that. Moving will be a pain but I want more sunshine so I can tap it's energy for heat and electricity. We have around 150 days of sun here and I looking to live where it shines at least 200 or more days. I need a change. Hugs to you and Padma. :circle-of-love:

Hell yea sounds good to me an paddy
I take it you will be going solar panels? One guy I was talking to said they are able to extract energy from moonshine:passitleft::rofl::rofl:(sorry I just realised what I said you would be running cars on moonshine) I meant the light of the moon can be enough to charge some battery an there are some good deals over here so I would think you would get same :)one rep said to me about there company taking the money you earn from yer Kilowatts an they do this for 4 years then you get full control :)its only a council house so we are not allowed to put them up with out them saying OK an for this strangely its a no from our council
I hope it goes well and you find prime time property dont forget to check the neighbours out rather important for you as a med grower :)an thats another thing you are going to stay med are you??All our prayers on this very auspicious day of Narasingam Deva protector of spiritual folks I pray his loving guidance gets you the best place,,thanks an our hugs will always come with every post an lots of peace an Love to you and you sweetie:hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

OH YEA moonshine. I use it to extract the essence of our wonderful herb. BUTT to charge a battery from moon shine is really cool. I will have to look that up. I want to lower my costs as best I can and just moving will help with that. Then tapping the sun will lower the utility bill even more. I will be staying in the state of Washington because of the laws towards MMJ. I will have to be careful if I move though. Thanks for stopping by

That is definitely something worth coming home to Bill. Good luck on your retirement re-location.

Back
Top Bottom