Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

High Beemer:hug::hug:
and a very good morning weed to you my friend and now man of leisure :high-five:greatpictures :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Thanks Buddy. Finally I don't have to listen to the alarm in the morning unless I want to. Happy Weedsday

Re: Beemerbills inside, outside, greenhouse summer grow---Autos, New Strain, and more

Bill, I took the liberty of subscribing. Hoping to learn a thing or two before I attempt to start my autos.

AND, congrats on your retirement. I retired June 30th last year, and loving it. Absolutely NO regrets, as I imagine you'll agree.

Good Afternoons Herb Bill! :passitleft:

Just wanted to come by and congratulate you on your retirement! :party::bravo::goodjob:

Bill, I took the liberty of subscribing. Hoping to learn a thing or two before I attempt to start my autos.

AND, congrats on your retirement. I retired June 30th last year, and loving it. Absolutely NO regrets, as I imagine you'll agree.

:welcome: abroad MightBeHigh. Hopefully you can pick up a few tidbits. First day of retirement and I'm over at my son's place wiring in a new subpanel. No rest for the happy one. heehee thanks for stopping by. Happy Weedsday

Good Afternoons Herb Bill! :passitleft:

Just wanted to come by and congratulate you on your retirement! :party::bravo::goodjob:

:thanks::thanks::thanks: Lester and a Happy Weedsday

well being construction itll last as long as it lasts lol
depends if they like how I work which I don't think will be an issue
and the other is just how fast the job gets done and if they have somewhere else to send me
Have a Great Evening/Night Brotha :thumb:

High Beemer hope that you are having a nice relaxed day hey i thought I wold let you know first that the PGG is starting to flower nicely and she smells fruity:high-five:And joy of joys I put in another 5 of them LEDs to try an up the game a little more hope that you are having the best of days all our Love an Hugs to you an your sweetie:love::love::love::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

well being construction itll last as long as it lasts lol
depends if they like how I work which I don't think will be an issue
and the other is just how fast the job gets done and if they have somewhere else to send me
Have a Great Evening/Night Brotha :thumb:

That's really good to hear cronic. Happy Thurweed Day

High Beemer hope that you are having a nice relaxed day hey i thought I wold let you know first that the PGG is starting to flower nicely and she smells fruity:high-five:And joy of joys I put in another 5 of them LEDs to try an up the game a little more hope that you are having the best of days all our Love an Hugs to you an your sweetie:love::love::love::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good Day weed to yea jaga. Cool to hear that the PGG is flowering. My tallest one has the first large fan leaves looking droopy. The rest of the leaves look great. Kind of weird but the way it grows is weird. Heck the first day of retirement and I worked over at my sons wiring in a new electrical sub panel and I have to go over there again today. It already starts "not enough time" :laughtwo:

:welcome: abroad MightBeHigh. Hopefully you can pick up a few tidbits. First day of retirement and I'm over at my son's place wiring in a new subpanel. No rest for the happy one. heehee thanks for stopping by. Happy Weedsday

Good Day weed to yea jaga. Cool to hear that the PGG is flowering. My tallest one has the first large fan leaves looking droopy. The rest of the leaves look great. Kind of weird but the way it grows is weird. Heck the first day of retirement and I worked over at my sons wiring in a new electrical sub panel and I have to go over there again today. It already starts "not enough time" :laughtwo:

You didn't think you were going to rest, did you? LOL! Have fun being needed that much! :circle-of-love:

You didn't think you were going to rest, did you? LOL! Have fun being needed that much! :circle-of-love:

I guess your right on no rest but it would have been nice to be able to rest for a week or two. The kid doesn't ask for help very often. To have an electrician do what we just did was around 8000. We did it in 2 days.

No rest for the wicked Bill. :rofl:

Hey I'm a nice guy!!!! :rofl::rofl::blunt:

Hope you had a Great Thurweed day Brotha :thumb:

Happy Thurweed Day brotha.

I've been wanting to get my clones potted up so I did it this evening. Out of the 7 cuttings that I stuck into the riot 6 of the took. They are looking healthy. There are 5 PCBR and one Royal Medic.
0508141907d.jpg
0508141909.jpg
0508141909a.jpg
0508141909b.jpg
0508141910.jpg
0508141910a.jpg
0508141917.jpg

Very nice BeemerBill!:cheer:

You know how it goes... when you are in hot demand, you're in DEMAND! :circle-of-love:

I'm retired I don't want demand. Please. :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo: Thanks for the nice comments. Happy Freeweed Day

Back
Top Bottom