Been A While: White Cookies & Maui-Waui

Re: Been A While - White Cookies & Maui-Waui

Just an interesting observation I had this evening of my girls, atleast I found it interesting.
I'm flowering my girls under a 400watt hps. I have two massive CFL's in there, cause hey what the hell. Now all flower sites ( well almost all ) are getting light from the hps, but there are a few site obviously receiving some light from both.
The flowers closest to the cfls are showing alot more resin production vs. The ones not receiving any at all. Anyone witnessed this befor???

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am keeping my eye on your Maui waui. I am near the end of my first grow and will be ready to start my next one in a couple of weeks. I have some auto blue tooth and auto critical thunder I purchased. I waited 25 days and had given up on them. That's when I decided to grow the regular seeds I had. Right after they germinated the autos showed up. Now I kind of lost interest in the autos but my wife is insisting I grow them. I think I'll try to veg some Maui Waui along with them. Im thinking of starting them so I have about 6 or 7 weeks of veg when the autos finish. That would give plenty of time to train for a big plant. That's my new plan anyway. Just so you know its all your fault. Lol

I am keeping my eye on your Maui waui. I am near the end of my first grow and will be ready to start my next one in a couple of weeks. I have some auto blue tooth and auto critical thunder I purchased. I waited 25 days and had given up on them. That's when I decided to grow the regular seeds I had. Right after they germinated the autos showed up. Now I kind of lost interest in the autos but my wife is insisting I grow them. I think I'll try to veg some Maui Waui along with them. Im thinking of starting them so I have about 6 or 7 weeks of veg when the autos finish. That would give plenty of time to train for a big plant. That's my new plan anyway. Just so you know its all your fault. Lol
If you get the same strain I did. You won't regret it. The get big fast, and when topped turn into massive bushes that grow incredible and large buds. And last time I remember getting decent numbers, though I can't remember how much. This girl now is gonna produce nicely as well.

Quick night shot. Really enjoy these night shots.
Canopy, whitecookies left
Maui-waui right
420-magazine-mobile2084975170.jpg

Whitecookies
420-magazine-mobile1828189168.jpg

Maui-Waui
420-magazine-mobile657111587.jpg

Re: Been A While - White Cookies & Maui-Waui

Im not sure cuz I dont use hps but I hav led panels and cfl for side lighting and the buds receiving light from both are definitely more coated

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
Thanks for responding to that cannoisseuras. I'm def gonna keep an eye in it.
I'm so tempted to switch to LED, but I won't until I can afford a Perfectsun ( I think that's what it is )
HPS just works to well

Damn dude this makes me look like an amateur, which I am, but non the less. I need to grow lij e this! How much is your light bill? Do I even want to know? Lol come check out my journal anytime mate, I love free advice!
My 400 watt costs maybe 30 bucks a month to run. Not to bad at all. These newer digital ballast really make a dif.
Amateur or not got to start somewhere. Plus this is only my 4th grow. Only way to go is up for me, study studdy studddy. Read journals ask questions move forward.

Quick night shot. Really enjoy these night shots.
Canopy, whitecookies left
Maui-waui right
420-magazine-mobile2084975170.jpg

Whitecookies
420-magazine-mobile1828189168.jpg

Maui-Waui
420-magazine-mobile657111587.jpg

I'm salivating just looking at these beautiful flowers! Actually, all that's really happening for me is that I feel this really strong, really deep back ache as I look at your impending yield, thinking all the while... What that wouldn't do for my back!

Hey, they look wonderful. I was actually here last night and witnessed your flowers but neglected to leave a message. It was at about two in the morning so you'll have to forgive me.

Back
Top Bottom