BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, BigIrishDoode :)

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

well its almost a year since i first recieved my topled marsII 80x5watt 400
and i wanted to do a little follow up, it has been a great light no issues at all it has become a reliable regular part of my system, it still works like new and feels like its just getting started, it have vegged and flowered my smaller plants perfectly over and over , i see it now costs about a third what it was a year ago making it a super value and by far the best budget light with high end performance i know of, the company has now become a force on the forum and im so glad i got to help bring them the attention they deserve , if your thinking about going with topled i can say they are excellent ,affordable and last go or it get an led rom topled and ask for sara ,tell them bid sent you!!! 5 out of 5 shamrocks from bigirishdoode!!!!:rocker:

Oh, BID. thanks for your sharing! hope u have a happy growing!:high-five::love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
well its almost a year since i first recieved my topled marsII 80x5watt 400
and i wanted to do a little follow up, it has been a great light no issues at all it has become a reliable regular part of my system, it still works like new and feels like its just getting started, it have vegged and flowered my smaller plants perfectly over and over , i see it now costs about a third what it was a year ago making it a super value and by far the best budget light with high end performance i know of, the company has now become a force on the forum and im so glad i got to help bring them the attention they deserve , if your thinking about going with topled i can say they are excellent ,affordable and last go or it get an led rom topled and ask for sara ,tell them bid sent you!!! 5 out of 5 shamrocks from bigirishdoode!!!!:rocker:

Sadly, the Big Irish Doode left us too soon. Please take a moment and visit this thread regarding "BID" in our Fallen Warriors section:

Fallen Warrior - Seth Lavender, aka Big Irish Doode

:rip: BID

:rip:

If you figure it out, I have a couple thousand bagseeds I'd like to sprout. I can get them to crack, but then nuttin happens. I think the trick is stimulating that first spurt of root growth. Maybe there's a hormone or chemical that would supercharge 'em or something.

Hey ladies and gents! I know this is way late on the timeline....butI have had some luck with some old panama red seeds that I was given 3 of. 1 did nothing, 2 popped and did well, but I had to assist on the opening very gently with a pair of tweezers.

Sadly, the Big Irish Doode left us too soon. Please take a moment and visit this thread regarding "BID" in our Fallen Warriors section:

Fallen Warrior - Seth Lavender, aka Big Irish Doode

:rip: BID

Hey ladies and gents! I know this is way late on the timeline....butI have had some luck with some old panama red seeds that I was given 3 of. 1 did nothing, 2 popped and did well, but I had to assist on the opening very gently with a pair of tweezers.

You might have missed this post above... I suggest that you start a journal to showcase your new sprouts

Back
Top Bottom