BID & Spiffy Do It Outdoors! Come Get Dirty With Us!

i told her she has to hold her tablet landscape style to get the pics to turn out right,or fix en on the pc, tell you guys this,she got one helluva garden going this year! we gotta figure out a spot for asparagus soon i got 16 crowns to get planted, i added a lemon tree and a coffee tree my mom donated,not pictured

Awesome guys. Those are all some unique and tasty goodies you got growing there. Nothing better than reaping something you have sewn yourself. We had neighbors in MI who had a large patch of wild asparagus. Once they started cutting it each year, we could just show up with a basket and a knife.

:bravo:

Hey BID, asparagus and tomatoes are companions, ie they like to be planted together. The drag is asparagus are perennial. We just started our garden this year, so no asparagus until next year. I put them in their own bed and then put 4 tomatoes in with them. :)

I'm also jealous you guys have strawberries already! I have some blooms on mine, so hopefully it won't be too much longer!

Could you show pics of the greenhouse or describe how it's built? We're going to build one this fall. I plan to build it from a bunch of leftover lumber I have from rebuilding our deck. I was planning to purchase those transparent corrugated plastic panels, but it looks like you're using something else. It sorta looks like bubble wrap! lol

Hey Hope you don't mind me tuning into all this fun. I'll sit in the back :popcorn:

Awesome stuff going on here!! :circle-of-love:

How can it not be fun?, they got a freak'in chicken as a pet!

To start tweedel was in the larger of the two cages we have the small cage had the 8 chickens we got for Bids mom. I have friend who is moving and she gave me 6 more babies last night so we needed to move the smaller ones to a larger cage. I was cleaning and switching the cages when I put tweedel in the smaller one she stayed mad at me for almost an hour. The first pic is the smaller birds and the last two are tweedel posing for the camera.
20140521_194319.jpg
20140521_194222.jpg
20140521_194220.jpg

oh nice idea... !
i will look for it. I tried making a cocktail of vinegar, cinnamon, and crushed cloves. It smelled nice, but it only slowed them down for a few hours.

If they're fire ants, AMDRO dude. I keep some of it year around as those little bastards can't be given any quarter. I've used it in and around my outdoor gardens in the past without issue.

Bid got the drip system in just in time for me to start classes. Now I am having trouble keeping my little dog out of the garden. He only likes the box with the peppers in it lucky he can not get into the green houses. lol Bid is working on a way to keep him out the fake owl helped for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom