BID & Spiffy Do It Outdoors! Come Get Dirty With Us!

Beautiful greenhouse garden, taters and all!! :cheesygrinsmiley: with bugs eating holes in my girls, I love and am jealous of your greenhouses!! Can I ask where you got those gems? BID are your toes the same color? :rofl:

Spiffy I hope you don't mind me jesting the Big Irish Doode...

Sorry I have not posted anything lately but this last class was hell.. What is the point of Philosophy anyway? I am going to have to do more of a green house thing this year. The area I was going to make the garden is just to much for me to do in a short time. Next year I should have it ready along with the goats I think I am going to get. I am so tired of paying for milk. I have learned how to make yogurt and I am working on learning how to make at least cottage cheese so why not just have goats. I should by this weekend have the both green houses up and a couple of 6 by 8 boxes made for my garden this year.

Baaaaahhhhhh

:thumb:

Garden201301.jpg
Garden2013_12.jpg
Garden2013_10.jpg
Garden2013_13.jpg
Garden2013_11.jpg
Garden2013_2.jpg
Garden2013_3.jpg
Garden2013_6.jpg
Garden2013_9.jpg
Garden2013_4.jpg
Garden2013_7.jpg
Garden2013_fig.jpg
Garden2013_5.jpg
Garden2013_8.jpg

Oh man, I am going to have to get something. Just watching my ladies being munched by the hoards is hard. I am not going to blast them with bug killer aka "Buck killer" SNS 209 is awesome. You can see where bugs munch and decide this either tastes like shit or I am too fucked up to keep going and they leave the rest of the leaf alone but I would rather not have them munching in the first place!!

BID and Spiffy

Your gardens look awesome, to me that is a reflection of the care you two are able to give and that is a lot!!!

I should take pictures of my shamrocks I finial got the green ones going and the purple ones are doing wonderful. Our living room has just about as many plants as the green house.

I should take pictures of my shamrocks I finial got the green ones going and the purple ones are doing wonderful. Our living room has just about as many plants as the green house.

Yes you should!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Great looking chilis, and peppers, and maters. :) :thumb:

well this grow is obviously over and kinda ended poorly i asked someone to help me by building a drip system and water the plants they never finished it and did not water the plants either i assumed things were ok but by the time i checked it and found out it was not tskrn care of everything was wilted and never really recovered so we ended up getting very little after the last pics,a shame it was just about to dump mass produce ,just learned that old lesson "if you want something done......, next year were going with raised tiered beds might just continue this thread or start a new one we'll see in a few months
but its done for now thanks foe following along and apologies for the anticlimactic ending :high-five:

Wow those veggies look delicious!!! Blows away anything you see at stores, farmers markets or anywhere!!! I love me some home grown veggies!!!

We got some leaf lettuce and a few other things few cukes that we're insanely delicious and it was food you could feel after you ate it,very satisfying flavor in lettuce I never knew existed, the teas and minerals,drenches made a world of difference I'm on the verge of setting up a tent for high brix veggies ,just need a space and new corner pieces for the tent that had them all disintegrate in ,I think they make a pvc pipe piece that will work

Well another year so another garden. I started this year by building herb boxes beside the green houses. They are 90" long by 40" wide it took 8 cubic feet of soil along with coco and some of BID's super growing potion. I hope to have pics in the next couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom