BigBearNTX Perpetual Auto Grow

So, I’ve done a silly thing. I bought seeds that were listed as c.ruderalis. They probably aren’t, they are probably feral hemp, not actual wild ruderalis, but I’m going to play with them.

I’ve got ten of them soaking right now to do a germination test. These are supposed to be non-irradiated seeds. If they pop a taproot, I may put them outside mixed in with the okra for disguise.

If the grow, my goal is to use the plants to use for topicals.

If all else fails, I’ll toast the seeds in some olive oil and throw them on a salad. I’m only out a few bucks.

Oh, and I dropped a CBD Crack.

The plan is to finish Amnesia end of this month, Northern Lights end of next month, White Widow and CBD Crack should be done the end of May. And then my tent will be empty for vacation. The three Auto Duck will be grown out by the pool with the okra and also should finish at the end of June.

With luck, I should go into vacation with about seven ounces or more jarred up. Well more than enough to supply me and my buddy with sleep meds until I get the process started up again.

The garden.

Canuk Seeds Amnesia Auto

Dutch Passion Auto Duck. All three popped their heads up at the same time, even though there was about a 24 hour difference in them popping tails.

CKS Northern Lights Auto. Doing well. I think I’m just going to let it grow up from this point. Most branches are at the edge of the bucket.

White Widow popped her tail overnight. She went into her baby pot this morning.

Lookin good in that neighborhood. :thumb:

Look at those tiny White Widows...... It is hard to believe in three months they will have huge Colas.

I don’t know about “huge”. I haven’t grown any huge colas yet. Still finding my way.

You are going to like the amnesia
I harvest mine a few weeks ago
Amazing smoke

Awesome! She’s a little stalled at the moment. It could just be that she is finished growing and is now committed to making Buds. That’s what I’m going with in any case. Lol

I don’t know about “huge”. I haven’t grown any huge colas yet. Still finding my way.
You are getting there.....you are limited on height, so some restrictions are hard to overcome. You are going to be awesome once you get a little head room.

They do have a tendancy to go quiet just before their rapid stretch after flower initiation. Hang in there you will be complaining they are growing too fast shortly.

Not much new, except the hemp seeds that I bought are fertile! I’m pleased at that, I probably have about 100 seeds. Time will tell if they are actually c.ruderalis though. I’ll have one in the tent to watch carefully for signs of sex. I’ll throw the others in a pot on the patio to go for the summer.

When I went looking for seeds, there was a lot of terminology issues on the internet for cannabis. While most sources list feral hemp (previous farmed hemp that has gone wild) as C.sativa L. while other sources will call feral hemp c.ruderalis. My theory is that feral cannabis is probably c.sativa L type and was called ruderal cannabis, and that got mistaken for it being c.ruderalis. Ruderal being a discription of its growth habit, not a species name.

In any case, I have seeds supposedly from Eastern Europe and they are fertile! Plans are proceeding apace.

Not much new, except the hemp seeds that I bought are fertile! I’m pleased at that, I probably have about 100 seeds. Time will tell if they are actually c.ruderalis though. I’ll have one in the tent to watch carefully for signs of sex. I’ll throw the others in a pot on the patio to go for the summer.

When I went looking for seeds, there was a lot of terminology issues on the internet for cannabis. While most sources list feral hemp (previous farmed hemp that has gone wild) as C.sativa L. while other sources will call feral hemp c.ruderalis. My theory is that feral cannabis is probably c.sativa L type and was called ruderal cannabis, and that got mistaken for it being c.ruderalis. Ruderal being a discription of its growth habit, not a species name.

In any case, I have seeds supposedly from Eastern Europe and they are fertile! Plans are proceeding apace.
I'm now interested in the path you are going to take with those seeds. I'll be watching much closer now.

Back
Top Bottom