BigBearNTX Perpetual Auto Grow

Today begins Day 8 of bloom and I have pistils on all three photos! Yay!

Nice to know that I won’t have to toss any plants, but it also means space problems coming up soon. Lol

I wish I could upgrade the tent, but that would require moving it to a more public space in the house and that’s just not an option. :(

Super Lemon Haze is coming down tomorrow, she’s at 11 weeks. I found my scope last night and took a look at her trichs and she’s cloudy and starting to amber on the bud I looked at, so it’s time.

I think I’m going to set up a screen for the Blueberry and the Cherry Wine plants. I need to restrict their upward stretch as much as possible and that should help.

Pics tomorrow.

I’m up and awake and starting projects.

I’m starting with the DDA extract. I finally remembered to buy some more 95% alcohol for the QWET, so that was first. Here is a pic of why filtering is important.
B83EAC97-93D0-4596-93B6-26FC318803F3.jpeg

Once this is in its water bath to start evaporating off the alcohol, I’ll start on the Super Lemon Haze harvest.

I let it pool at the bottom of the tent. It’s a large surface area and so evaporates quickly and keeps my humidity up. From time to time take it out and hose it off to knock off the accumulation of gunk. I also don’t really do the flush 1/4 to 1/3 of the feeding out each time I feed. I haven’t had any problems with the reservoir getting foul, and if I’m concerned about nutes buildup, I put them in the tub to flush them.

I let it pool at the bottom of the tent. It’s a large surface area and so evaporates quickly and keeps my humidity up. From time to time take it out and hose it off to knock off the accumulation of gunk. I also don’t really do the flush 1/4 to 1/3 of the feeding out each time I feed. I haven’t had any problems with the reservoir getting foul, and if I’m concerned about nutes buildup, I put them in the tub to flush them.
Gotcha, I do the exact same except I have some plastic tubs that I occasionally shop-vac, seems like the best way especially with that screen you’ve got. I’ve been thinking of trying a screen out soon myself.

:passitleft:

Looks like the Super Lemon Haze yielded 179g of trimmed wet bud and 112 of trim.

I’ve got them stored temporarily and will dry out the bud tomorrow to cure and decarb the trim for another batch of vape juice.

Vape juice is going very slow. Evaporating the alcohol has been taking all day. In hindsight, I probably should have used something with a larger surface area, but it will get the job done and then I mix in the vegetable glycerin.
5ECDF2C8-80A1-4944-9CF2-B12CA84E614F.jpeg

I’ve got mold growing on my perlite on the clones. I don’t quite know how to handle that. I guess hydrogen peroxide, and maybe reporting them. Not what I wanted to deal with.

I haven’t had that problem this year because normally temps are high and I have a lot of air movement. The veg area is lit by a 300w LED corn cob bulb and it’s much cooler than my other LEDs, and I just have a clip on in that area. I need to see what I can do about more air movement.

Here is a pic of the white fluffy stuff:
A2A4F69C-154D-43CA-9B64-CE2B16E7313F.jpeg

I’ve got another fan blowing in them, but this veg space is too small for it to fit inside, so I have the front open with the fan on the floor.

And in other news, the Scrog seems to be working in the flower space.
07579DB5-3C29-4FD2-AC3E-F09540CEAFDD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom