BigBearNTX Perpetual Auto Grow

Yep - too late to make the joke! Damn time restricted posting!

Sue - Bear was wondering how long his patience had to hold out before digging in the perlite looking for roots on his clones...

Sorry, got called away. :hug:

This is an easy one for hempy - any time you want. All you need do is tape the hole, fill the pot with water and wiggle the plant out of the perlite.

Then, when you’re satisfied that the plant has roots you unplug the hole and let the pot drain normally, and replant the baby.

Hempy is the most forgiving transplant method you’ll ever try.

I’m just going to wait until I see something definite. I suppose I can be patient. But I don’t wanna be patient. Lol

I fully understand the need to know BigBear. :hug:

Forgot to take pics for this weeks update. :(

Dark Devil Auto, 7 weeks. It’s a waiting game with these two. New growth is finished, they are putting all their effort into growing buds. Sweet Seeds says DDA can mature at 8.5 weeks, and that may be about right for these two.

Super Lemon Haze - 7 weeks. New growth seems to have just stopped, and the supercropping seems to have fixed the height problem. She is covered in immature flowers, I’m guessing she’ll go 11-12 weeks.

Cherry Wine - 7 weeks. Survived their being topped and transplanted just fine. Not are putting on a little height, but still are pretty short. Nothing exciting to report.

Blueberry - 7 weeks. Also survived being topped and transplanted. Decided to give her a haircut and cut 9 clones. Other than that, she’s kind of boring. I’m used to autos and action happens fast. Lol

Introducing Blueberry clones 1, 2, and 3. All three clones that I took two weeks also took and have roots. That’s the good news. The bad news is that I fried all three of them when I took them out of the produce bag incubator. When I took them out their leaves were very wet, and then I put them under the full strength, very hot light. *sigh*. All three have survived, but they are going to take a while to recover. Transplanted them into 1 liter hempy pots. They are going to have to live in small pots for the foreseeable future.

So, that’s where I’m at this week. Nine rooted plants - three in bloom, six in veg, and nine new clones. Nine are in the 2x2 and the nine clones are in the 1x2 nursery.

What the hell am I going to do with so many plants? Lol

Picture day! With the caveat that the pictures are kinda crappy. It’s a rainy overcast day here and so the light quality is awful in these pics.

Starting with Dark Devil Auto - 8 weeks. These two girls are in their harvest window, but I’m going to let them go one more week. I can’t find my scope, but it looks like the top cola is mostly cloudy, but I’m relying on a zoomed in pic from my phone. In this case the trichomes just don’t look fuzzy enough, and I think it would b befit from another week. Maybe more, but I need to start harvesting so I can get more room in the tent. I’m flushing them, so we’ll see if a little stress helps those trichs develop
8ADD816A-AB86-4497-836E-A9797DC1A880.jpeg
BBC8FE38-0CAD-468A-BD76-F569BF5EC739.jpeg
AD3B8D14-E75E-4E92-9BD8-81FD06090A86.jpeg

Super Lemon haze is a monster. Thankfully I just had the one seed, but if I get more I will need to do topping and LST on it to keep her short. This one had a nice long growth stage, so it should do well with some aggressive training. She’s eating her fan leaves, so I bumped up her nutes for this feeding to see if that helps.
B253C547-58CC-48E8-9ECC-949B2169A54C.jpeg

Cherry Wine as cruising along. Gave them a nice trim today to keep them small and increase bud sites.
9DF8B273-E077-4F34-9686-2B7B7CA82205.jpeg

Canuck Blueberry- 8 weeks. Recovering nicely from the trimming I did last week. I think I’m going to flip once the DDAs come out of the tent.
1CDA745C-767A-4727-A583-437C4EF442E3.jpeg

Canuck Blueberry rooted clones, 3 week? How does one age a clone anyway? Anyway, they look pretty sad. They are alive, so yay, but have yet hit the point where they start thriving. Hopefully in another week or so they will have enough root mass to take advantage of the O+ in the medium and start actively growing.
79C5BACE-13FE-41F6-9732-E074DCE2D660.jpeg

Nursery tent with nine cuttings - 1 week. The cutting of BB look great! No yellowing, wilting, or rot; they look like they were cut this morning. I’ve decided to just ignore them as much as I can and let them do their thing. Their medium was saturated when I put them in it, and the closed grocery bags stay warm and humid. All I do is reinflate the bags every two or three days, I suppose also giving them a new batch of CO2 from my breath. Fingers crossed it works, but I’m really confident I will have a high percentage of success.
21DB21A9-EE14-41BC-BAE5-0CD120B4E2DE.jpeg

Today’s project, on a rainy day, is to make gummies out of oil using @Preston9mm’s recipe. And work on organizing my bedroom. I may have to work on the bedroom first, I have a hunch that if I make gummies first, I may wind up napping the day away after doing taste tests. Lol

Attachments

• 26583E9D-3F19-4D74-A7A2-47CDB12CC29D.jpeg
    26583E9D-3F19-4D74-A7A2-47CDB12CC29D.jpeg
    466.8 KB · Views: 19
Saturday update:

Harvest day for the Dark Devil Autos. Not a very large harvest, but I’m hoping quality will be nice. This is one that will take training and attention when I grow it again. Left on its own, it was very sparse on growth and not a lot of bud development. Early LST is the way to go for this strain, I think

No pics, but wet weight of the trimmed bud was 108g. I’ve decided to decarb and use QWET to make some some concentrate to use for vape juice. That will be tomorrow’s project. :)

Cherry Wine is chugging along, just waiting to flip to 12/12.
249CC279-B906-497B-B0A1-0640E5222231.jpeg

Canuck Blueberry is also just chugging along waiting to bloom.

5237EC7F-BCFC-406C-9842-CDA2CE946F7F.jpeg

Blueberry clones are sad looking, but alive.
DB4ACEDA-85ED-49FC-BFE0-52B6752F861D.jpeg

Super Lemon Haze Auto has about two more weeks, I think. She’s not great looking, keeps dropping fan leaves, and has had some buds burned by the lights. Once she is finished, I can lower the lights and make the photos happier.
859F6F45-FC72-4A41-ADE4-A41DD2414E6A.jpeg

The nine other blueberry clones look amazing. All green and healthy looking. I’m going to leave them bagged up for one more week before transplanting to a 1 liter container.

And now time for a nap!

Saturday update:

I flipped the big tent to 11/13 this past Monday. The Super Lemon Haze should finish up fine under that schedule, I think it will be done in another week or two. Active growth is over and it’s just building buds. Canuck Blueberry and the two Cherry Wine should start showing signs of bloom in another week or so. At that point it should just be the three plants, or less if either of the Cherry Wine show to be males. I think I can handle that in the space I have. They kind of look pretty boring at the moment, so no picture.

Bought another timer for the veg area and it’s on 16/8 light schedule with the clones. The three older blueberry clones are five weeks old and just now starting to recover and grow from being fried after I unbagged them. The nine new clones are 20 days old and got upcanned. Nice healthy roots on 8/9. One had roots, but no where near the development of the other eight.

Pics of before and after repotting:
109B5E1E-6A3A-4D19-BF7E-0F1F07E0877D.jpeg
30D347A7-AA93-4E00-97AF-7DE6F5AF8D18.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom