BigBearNTX Perpetual Auto Grow

The bane of my tent existence is trich shots or anything that requires me not to shake. Freakin' Marty McFly over here!

That isn't a bad idea at all. What app.

The app is called Video2Photo

Indeed Troy! Thank you very much.

The bane of my tent existence is trich shots or anything that requires me not to shake. Freakin' Marty McFly over here!

My hands get a bit shaky too. I'm not sure how big your tent is but if you rest your arm/elbow against something sturdy(ish) like a tent pole or wall it can help to stabilize your shaking. Works for me. Usually. Better than free hand photo taking anyways.

That made me laugh, not because of your photo misfortune, but because that is me in there too, camera or not. 4x4 plum full of leaves is hard to work around.

Luckily there are windows. Unfortunately one of the windows is against a wall. The back left is almost inaccessible and will be very soon. I take the back plants out from the window, but that is also only going to be possible for another week, two tops as they are just too tall. None of it is going to matter after the ScroG goes on. The worst part is, 2 yeas ago, the Doc told I have degenerative disk disease. It pissed me off so bad I told the wife once and said I didn't want to talk about it. We didn't. I ACTUALLY forgot until a few months ago when all the bending over in the tent kept sending shooting nerve pain and I said "We need to get my back looked at" She says "You already did, you have DDD, they can't do anything for it." So I says I say"Oh yeah." Is what had been said!

I have degenerative disc disease as well, causes paralysis and neuropathic pain in my left leg. Also spinal arthritis and other stuff. Dosing with cannabis has been a revelation. Previously I would use painkillers and muscle relaxers to get to sleep on bad days. And I would always wake up hung over and be groggy the next day. I can dose up with an edible or tincture, and be good all night, and no residual effect the next day.

Except yesterday. I made the mistake of using one of my pain pills with cannabis and was out of it all day yesterday.

Some new pics, because why not.

Took the big girls out of the tent today.

Pineapple Express is almost done. She’s got some nice hefty buds, not not just the colas. Some of her internal buds are nice and fat.

Canuk Amnesia Auto is growing like mad! I drilled some holes around the lip of my bucket so that I can do some LST with pipe cleaners. Her main stem is pulling up my pins, she’s got a strong will!

I have degenerative disc disease as well, causes paralysis and neuropathic pain in my left leg. Also spinal arthritis and other stuff. Dosing with cannabis has been a revelation. Previously I would use painkillers and muscle relaxers to get to sleep on bad days. And I would always wake up hung over and be groggy the next day. I can dose up with an edible or tincture, and be good all night, and no residual effect the next day.

Except yesterday. I made the mistake of using one of my pain pills with cannabis and was out of it all day yesterday.
Haha! Geez my dude! Goin’ off the rails on the Swazi Train! I had to stop all opiates as they turned me into an angry zombie. I’m just trying to get my back muscles stronger to pick up the slack where the bones are gonna lack!

My hands get a bit shaky too. I'm not sure how big your tent is but if you rest your arm/elbow against something sturdy(ish) like a tent pole or wall it can help to stabilize your shaking. Works for me. Usually. Better than free hand photo taking anyways.

My 3x3 and my Scrog were both too flimsy and really couldn't stabilize too much. Even my 4x4 isn't great for stabilization. I recently bought a selfie stick / tripod with remote - I can't get close enough with the tripod but the remote really works well where you don't have to try to push the shutter button.

My plants have just initiated blooming so I don't have any trich's to look at yet. Can't wait for them to ripen up a bit.

I can imagine! I’m a big guy, sometimes it’s easier to reach into a smaller tent than a larger one. If I had a 4x4, I would actually have to stoop over or crawl in to check the plants in back. Lol

I have the same problem in my 4x4 - I can't get to the back without climbing in - Now that they are filling the tent it is getting almost impossible go check the girls out in the back without a selfie stick. Since my babies are at different age I will probably be harvesting the 2 big ones in the middle before the rear plants are ready.

I'm gonna have to drop by soon Troy. I keep seeing you around and it sounds like we have a few plant commonalities. Plus, my bass player's name is Troy too. I like Troys. Freakin' Troy Aikman! Yeay, remember that?

Troy is a nickname back from my collage day. It started as a joke - my twin brother Troy - who of course was the evil brother. There are classmates to this day that think I have a twin. :rofl:

Drop by --- I'm having fun growing and really can use advise and opinions. I'm trying something new all the time. The trouble with being home all day.

Whew.....this thread got lost in my jumble of thread to check on daily. Glad I checked on my watched threads...... Lookin good BigBear.:thumb:

Hi BigBear, finally caught up to you.

Yay!!!!!

As for the blue buckets, I think I bought those at Dollar Tree. I couldn’t pass up a nice sized bucket for $1. Working great for me so far. I have four, but have only used three so far.

Back
Top Bottom