Bigbudzzz420's Perpetual Tent City Madness

Sure is. Especially when your kids still get up at 6:30. Almost over though. Then on to Gerry's grow and the cup. Guess we are doing photos. Was looking forward to doing autos again but plans change. May as well roll with it. Gonna give this scrog stuff a shot. I guess we will see.
Yeah mine get up at 630 on the dot every morning too .
Let me know if there's a voting method, you got my vote !
Your going to murder it with the scrog method.

DD , you should give that creme de la chem a try . This stuff is just incredible smoke OMG. Tastes like cotton candy and it's long lasting effects are great .

I will if Mephisto ever opens their website again. Your buds looked killer. Covered in frost so right up my alley. You should see how this AVT finished out. It almost black it's so dark purple.

I'm waiting for them to open too , I need to order more seeds too .

Yeah I'm trying to get a whack more Sour Stomper. Look at this AVT though. I'll be getting some more of these if I can.
9dbdd7a9c77b46f5903a40dad300f8a0.jpg
4f71092586975cb30a5976df8cf133b3.jpg
0dffffd68df72541b35e0d375aa92cb5.jpg
ff1d098f19f7718a341b1710c5f6bb9b.jpg
0ef70b5fdf9e2868552a80b6294bb9a5.jpg
8ff2e8a7cf2a05d861bb79544ec1930c.jpg
there is another half box of her as well.

Damn dude !
That looks amazing!

I want AVT, Ripley's, creme de la chem so far . Not sure how my other strains will go but I'll cherry pick out of the five that I like the best .

Those buds look super sexy though . We will be waiting for a smoke report on it .

Looks killer covered in frost. Looks like fruity pebbles strain now it's drying. I'm thinking AVT Sour Stomper and a couple illuminautos maybe I'll try creme bubbly.

Mine just says failed , you do not have permission to do this.
I'm also prompted for a password when opening the app which I just hit cancel twice and it let's me in .
This update sucks .

Yeah it has kicked me out of the desktop version as well. I did the same thing when it started up. Just hit cancel and it let me in. I don't remember the password was like a year ago almost. Update seems a little glitchy. I haven't even updated it.

Back
Top Bottom