Black Sugar In The Great White North

My heart is will you Blue. Allways an asshat in the crowd.
great update. Buds looking real nice. Roots are nice and white like my teeth. Hope all is well. Stay safe. Magic

Day 49 of flower (50-55 day)
Res change
in 18 liters
8ml. silica
30ml. each Bloom A+B
10ml. Sparkle
res temp. 65F
ph 5.8
ec .9
canopy temp. 76F
rh 55%

I have dropped the cal/mag as it is nitrogen based. I will add a little back if they show signs of needing it. So far none. A pretty steady 1.5 gal per day, all week. they took feed four times. They really seem to like the lower nute strength. Two weeks in a row they have taken in more feed then when at ec1.2 or higher.:thumb:
Took some pics showing some of the buds growing on the outskirts. Still pretty frosty even under some unfavorable conditions.

Black Sugar eight inches under the canopy

Black sugar even with the canopy but outside of the light footprint and hard against the rear wall.

Black Sugar fourteen inches below the canopy.

Black Sugar in a prime local

Gelat OG twelve inches under the canopy

Gelat OG almost twenty inches under the canopy

Gelat OG a pretty trio in just the right spot.

And do my old eyes deceive me , Maybe a touch of amber. Not long to go now.

Whooo....your girls are a lot more leggy than mine! Looking to finish up real nice her Blue! Well done!

Day 56 of flower (day 113 since seed crack)

Res. change day
in 18 liters
-10ml.silica
-5ml. cal/mag
-30ml. each Bloom A+B
-8ml. Sparkle
-ec. 1.0
-ph. 5.6
- res. temp. 66f.
canopy temp. 80f.
-rh. 61 %

The girls were hungry this week and took five separate feedings. Transpired about 29 liters. A point to note is on Thursday I had to add ph up as the res. had dropped to the low 5's. First time this grow and always at the end. This is a real good indicator that they are almost done. Pictures just can't do them justice and sure can't pass along the smell, oh the smell.
It's been a rough couple of weeks on the east coast, man, enough already......

Black Sugar

Gelat OG

Mostly clear with a goodly touch of cloudy, maybe a pinch of amber.

Its important to intimidate your plants.

Day 63 of flower and 120 from seed+++

Res. change
in 18 liters
10ml.silica
20ml. each Bloom A+B
8ml. Sparkle
ec.6
ph5.7
res temp. 64f
canopy temp.80f
rh 61%

Thought they would be ready this week end but the pics. don't lie. They need one more week. Lots of cloudy trics. and just a touch of amber. A couple of cola tops are starting to yellow off as well. The res. ph took a dive three times last week. As a consequence I was only able to feed them once during the week. All this together tells me they are almost there. I will put them in the dark for a couple of days near the end of this week. Plans are to chop Sat. or Sun.,depending on the weather. I have also backed of on the nutes a bit for this last week.
I must say that excepting for the start (seedling stage) this grow seemed to slide right on by with no real problems. :yahoo: And so all is well in the Zen garden.

Lots of frost on these little lower buds.

Black Sugar

Group pic.

Gelat OG

Look real close there is some amber in there.

Just a cool pic.

Patience is a virtue?:lot-o-toke:

Day 63 of flower and 120 from seed+++

Res. change
in 18 liters
10ml.silica
20ml. each Bloom A+B
8ml. Sparkle
ec.6
ph5.7
res temp. 64f
canopy temp.80f
rh 61%

Thought they would be ready this week end but the pics. don't lie. They need one more week. Lots of cloudy trics. and just a touch of amber. A couple of cola tops are starting to yellow off as well. The res. ph took a dive three times last week. As a consequence I was only able to feed them once during the week. All this together tells me they are almost there. I will put them in the dark for a couple of days near the end of this week. Plans are to chop Sat. or Sun.,depending on the weather. I have also backed of on the nutes a bit for this last week.
I must say that excepting for the start (seedling stage) this grow seemed to slide right on by with no real problems. :yahoo: And so all is well in the Zen garden.

Lots of frost on these little lower buds.

Black Sugar

Group pic.

Gelat OG

Look real close there is some amber in there.

Just a cool pic.
Looks like you had a great run. I let my last grow (my only grow) go to 25 percent amber. That ended up being too heady....and I like heady! I will most likely cut my Black Sugars down at first sign of amber.

Looks like you had a great run. I let my last grow (my only grow) go to 25 percent amber. That ended up being too heady....and I like heady! I will most likely cut my Black Sugars down at first sign of amber.
The Black Sugar started showing amber on the sugar leaves two and a half weeks ago. This past Sunday was the first I noticed any amber on a bud. Checked a dozen or more and only found the two showing. I'm looking for something to keep the spring in my old step and am banking on one of these to fit the bill. Guess I know what one of my long week-end chores will be. :peace: :Rasta:

:(Especially in this strange new world we now live in.:peace:

Very true my friend, very true

Wait isn't more amber attributed to less head high and more body high...?

Back
Top Bottom