Blaze's Cannabis Corner: Dyna-Gro 2018, StrawberryCake & Many More

Ok so I figured I'd list the seeds I got an the breeders. First is Ice Cream x2 from paradise seeds, then White Alien x2 from DNA grow ur own, then White Berry x1from VIP seeds, an Red Leicester Tease x2from Dr. Krippling, then LA S.A.G.E CBD x1from th seeds, and from Barneys farm we got Sweet Tooth x2, an Advanced seeds gives me NYC Diesel Auto x1

Nice selection there. I would like to try that white alien, I bet it will be some fire.✌

I hope so I cant wait lol. From the pics and discription its looks to be a big yielder and has some massive frost going on. So I hope to replicate that alil bit atleast lol.

I need to place a good seed order, I’ve got a lot of strains I wanna try. I’m thinking of trying some regular seeds from archive, they have some awesome strains looks like and lots of great reviews. They are very expensive though but i don’t care to pay up if the genetics is good enough. After all I will make mother’s out of the strains I really like or I will have some males also so maybe I could harvest pollen and make some beans lol✌️

I’m probably gonna purchase a few fem strains from dr. Seeds also soon, I’ve already got their do Si dos and will be doing a journal on that strain coming up in about 3 weeks✌

Sweet bro I've had some do si dos oil ina a vape pen b4 an man that shit was some fire. I would love to try that strain out some time. If u end up making any seeds and would like to trade let me know. An since I plan on making beans out of these great sounding newbies I got lol. I should have a good selection to choose from by then.

Yea if I end up making beans I would love to swap a few out with you. Be pretty cool to run each other’s beans lol. I’m excited to try the do Si dos, I’ve been researching it and I believe it has the best reviews I’ve ever seen lol. Seems like everyone loves do Si dos lol✌️

Yea if I end up making beans I would love to swap a few out with you. Be pretty cool to run each other’s beans lol. I’m excited to try the do Si dos, I’ve been researching it and I believe it has the best reviews I’ve ever seen lol. Seems like everyone loves do Si dos lol✌

Yea it seems to be some fire for sure. Well shit man good luck an hope u get a ton of beans from her. I know that would be one strain I would hate to lose lol.

Baby Pineapple Express Auto day 20 or 21 lol.

Baby Bluedream Auto day 1

Then here we got my Bluedream Auto on day 62 from the time I put the bean in the ground. The frost is finally starting to show up now. This is when things really start to get fun oh boy I cant wait till she finishes up. She is stinking up the whole grow area every time I walk by that side of the house all I smell Is dank ass bud hahaha. An I'm pretty sure it's all from her lol.

Is the Blue Dream from Fastbuds? If so, that's probably my favorite of everything that's graced my tent so far. That's why it's back in my tent again. Good smoke/vape/edibles and potent. That stuff just hides in edibles. No weedy taste at all. Next thing you know you're laid out.

Looking good, that Blue Dream gonna have some nice colas✌

Thanx bro much appreciated an I hope so. She looks like she will produce some pretty decent buds tho.

Is the Blue Dream from Fastbuds? If so, that's probably my favorite of everything that's graced my tent so far. That's why it's back in my tent again. Good smoke/vape/edibles and potent. That stuff just hides in edibles. No weedy taste at all. Next thing you know you're laid out.

Yes sir it is. An yea it's one of my favs so far as well. Very smelly and a pretty decent yielder. I'll definitely be making some beans with the next ones I run again. I'm definitely sold on fast buds for autos atleast out of the ones I've used so far the only one to have issues is the tangie'matic a few beans of those I ran came out mutant an stunted on me but that was also one that I got my biggest yields from lol. I classified it as a super auto cause it went on for like 4 ana half months and got a huge ass yield from her. But this Bluedream is jus sumthn else lol.

Fastbuds and Dutch Passion seem to have auto Genetics down better than most. Dinafem and Royal Queen are pretty decent (giving me he edge there to Dinafem). I grew a lot of Sweet Seeds stuff at first. Theirs seems to be like hitting a lottery.

Fastbuds and Dutch Passion seem to have auto Genetics down better than most. Dinafem and Royal Queen are pretty decent (giving me he edge there to Dinafem). I grew a lot of Sweet Seeds stuff at first. Theirs seems to be like hitting a lottery.

Yea I used to use sweet seeds only for autos i liked there Dark Devil Auto but it was a low yielder I thought but potent. Speaking of sweet seeds i actually have some Red Poison Auto beans left. I was thinking of using it in my auto breeding program next time I go to work on some auto strains again. Since it has such a high potential to turn all purple an is very fruity smelling/tasting i wanted to use it an cross it with my Gorilla Glue#4 Auto or the Bluedream Auto.

Yea I used to use sweet seeds only for autos i liked there Dark Devil Auto but it was a low yielder I thought but potent. Speaking of sweet seeds i actually have some Red Poison Auto beans left. I was thinking of using it in my auto breeding program next time I go to work on some auto strains again. Since it has such a high potential to turn all purple an is very fruity smelling/tasting i wanted to use it an cross it with my Gorilla Glue#4 Auto or the Bluedream Auto.

Their Sweet Trainwreck is very potent. Decent smoke, maybe top 25%. Iced tea and lemon flavor. Of those I've grown, 1 out if 3 was a nice plant. Others were runts but would still knock you for a loop. 3.5oz on the good plant, others were more like an oz. When I can find other autos that will yield top quality smoke, equally potent, and give me 4+ oz each in my small space, why bother?

Their Sweet Trainwreck is very potent. Decent smoke, maybe top 25%. Iced tea and lemon flavor. Of those I've grown, 1 out if 3 was a nice plant. Others were runts but would still knock you for a loop. 3.5oz on the good plant, others were more like an oz. When I can find other autos that will yield top quality smoke, equally potent, and give me 4+ oz each in my small space, why bother?

Yea that's about what I would get as well. And yea y waste the same amount of time for smaller yields lol. That 2me is a no brainer specially if its same quality. Plus I like always having something different to pick out of my stash lol. So I like getting different types of autos cause I can run those between my photo big harvests AMD then I usually always have something handy lol.

Ok so my wonderful new friend here @BeanTownFan420 Said the lil green prick is in fact exactly that alil green prick lmao. As in it's a Male. So I got my wish come true that the one I wanted to be a female ended up being a female. So now I forsure got room to do some massive training on my hibrix girls. And also thank the ganja gods for blessing my grow. Because the 2 GirlScoutCookies that I've been devoting most of my time and training to are also female. I'm so thankful those turned out to be female cause I've gotten the one pretty beastly in size. And the other ive been doing tip spreading to help stack the colas better. I also have been taking off certain branches to help give more room for a good size cola to develop. And I really think with the new QB light that I'll be able to pull off a nice/better yield then previous times I ran the GSC strain.
Here is the GSC # 1 that I believe to be female. I plan to let them veg alil longer. Then guna flip them all at once. I was thinking about uppoting the females to there final home in the next few days. Then guna let them veg for about 2 more weeks to kinda fill up the container with roots. Member bigger roots bigger fruits lol.

Then here we got GSC #2 this is the one we think is Male. See it has no hairs where there should b 2 little white hairs where the branch meets the main part of the plant stem.

Totally rooting for you dont let us down make it happen el capitan.

Thanx man an I'm trying my hardest not to let all u fine folks down. Hopefully now with my new quantum board light I'll make some pretty dense frosty buds atleast let's Hope so right lol.

Back
Top Bottom