Bogan's Backyard 420 Grow

am going to have a go at hydro maybe a single bucket dwc till I understand the science behind this method! So will be picking ur brain in due time!

I'll be around and glad to help where I can. DWC is pretty simple once you get the hang of it.

Damn! I turn my back for just a second and the the place is crawling with Aussies! Something tells me this is gonna get fun. It also tells me the Mods are going to be watching us like hawks hovering for the kill.

Scrogdawg and I would be honored to judge in the Sal Jr. competition. Who better than the two guys who had to watch the torture of poor Mama Sal? When you're buying us airline tix First Class on Quantas would be nice.

Damn! I turn my back for just a second and the the place is crawling with Aussies! Something tells me this is gonna get fun. It also tells me the Mods are going to be watching us like hawks hovering for the kill.

Scrogdawg and I would be honored to judge in the Sal Jr. competition. Who better than the two guys who had to watch the torture of poor Mama Sal? When you're buying us airline tix First Class on Quantas would be nice.
We all watched bro. Was an interesting and real funny grow. Imo. We couldn't have the Sal comp on here coz there would only be me tunks and bogan. What u reckon tunks and b? We could make a journal but not an official comp for people to watch. At least we would come on the top 3. Hahaha.

We all watched bro. Was an interesting and real funny grow. Imo. We couldn't have the Sal comp on here coz there would only be me tunks and bogan. What u reckon tunks and b? We could make a journal but not an official comp for people to watch. At least we would come on the top 3. Hahaha.
Lol na it's all good. I have more interesting things to post over here

Phillipines....
Nice plants mate, subbed along to watch the summer monsters..

Back
Top Bottom