Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

:ciao: Hi all. Sorry I’ve been MIA around here lately. Just been doing stuff outside and around the house. We can see Spring coming around the corner here and it makes me happy! After a sub-par winter grow of stunted autos I finally have a few plants going that are worthy of posting about! :cheesygrinsmiley: My big sister has been raving about a strain she loves and sent me some seeds for Christmas. The strain is Skywalker OG Kush and the seeds are feminized photos so I’ll be growing this lady out in one of the 2x4s.
PXL_20240226_145551049.PORTRAIT.jpg

I moved her downstairs into the tent this morning because she is pushing up against my little seedling light - which is always a good thing! Here is a Sauga view:
PXL_20240226_145540618.PORTRAIT.jpg

Her color is actually a deeper green than the photo shows. She is 19 days old. Next up is the Super Lemon auto from Seedsman. I wasn’t sure if she was gonna make it early on - she had a base case of helmet head and it took me a while to get her breathing properly but she made it. I love the lemon strains but haven’t had much luck getting the seeds to sprout so I’m very pleased with this little lady.
PXL_20240226_151720346.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20240226_151732164.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

She is also 19 days old. Next up is Dream Berry. I grew one of these several years ago. It wasn’t much of a producer but everyone who smoked it commented on it so I thought I would try again. She had some pretty funky leaves until the fourth node but I think she has gotten herself sorted out.
PXL_20240226_151944276.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20240226_151850331.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

She is also 19 days old - don’t ya love it when you have 100% germination and they arrive on the same day?? :high-five: I’ve not had healthy baby autos like these for what seems like a year so I’m excited for these ladies. I will do my best to try and stop by more often with updates. Thanks for looking! :love:

Check the numlock key!

Seems early to get to 4.5 so maybe a tiny bit of epsom salt might do the trick for that one. 0.5g/gallon would be a good place to start.

What version of MC do you have? The 9-6-17, 10-8-15, or 9-7-14?
I don't know what version it is. Been using the same bag since 2020 and I out the stuff in a vault container to keep it fresh. I actually just bumped to 4 grams per gal this afternoon.

I don't know what version it is. Been using the same bag since 2020 and I out the stuff in a vault container to keep it fresh. I actually just bumped to 4 grams per gal this afternoon.
I still use my first 23 lb bag (original no balls formula) for most of my grows, had it for 3-4 years. A few lbs left 😂

Back
Top Bottom