Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

O M G!!!

I'm gutted for you. Unbelievable.

I know the work and love you put into them. This feels like betrayal. 😭

Is this going to dankrupt you?

This pretty much sums up my summer grow. :eek:
PXL_20230923_221802476.jpg

Thanks all. Two seasons of getting pollinated, in two different locations….guess there are assholes everywhere. :laugh: I was planning to document the stages of her pollination until my new babies were approaching flower, but Ophelia had other plans. All of them were strapped down but the wind and especially the heavy rain were just too much. Need to clean up the mess today…..

So sorry to see that happen, Boo...
I thought the pollination was more than enough bad luck for one season...
Mother nature can be a cruel bitch..👿

You are a warrior.

You will take it in your stride.

You will dust yourself off, say some swear words, and start again.

If you need seeds I’d be happy to share my Barney’s Farm with you.

You got this.

4.5oz of (extremely)frosty goodness ain't bad!
That damn mold!
At least it didn't get much of this one...

That's a nice one Boo! Congrats on your harvest. :Rasta:

:ciao: Hi all! After my summer grow debacle I dropped 4 auto seeds and 3 of them came up.
PXL_20231029_141402179.PORTRAIT.jpg

This is Orange Sherbet. I’ve grown this strain before and I love the smoke so I’m doing it again!
PXL_20231029_141424192.PORTRAIT.jpg

Sauga view. They are all being fed with Prescription Blend nutrients and her color is bang on perfect. Next up is Tangie - I love this smoke too so I’m doing it again!
PXL_20231029_141438799.PORTRAIT.jpg

This gal surprised me by seriously going into flower overnight. My little pup loves the weed leaves and he walked up and took a big ole‘ bite out of her…..I wonder if that was the cause of the sudden flowering. :hmmmm: I was scared to top her so I just let her be. She’s about 21”.
PXL_20231029_141428614.PORTRAIT.jpg

That was an easy, but blurry Sauga view…. Next is Blackberry. I’ve never grown this one but @Carcass has, and his was gorgeous. I hope mine is too.
PXL_20231029_141645395.PORTRAIT.jpg

She has a really nice shape and her restraints will come off soon.
PXL_20231029_141656538.PORTRAIT.jpg

You can see her purple stalk and branches.
PXL_20231029_141717172.PORTRAIT.jpg

Frosty balls! :cheesygrinsmiley: I really hope she turns out as beautiful as Carcass’ was. :love: That’s all for me today. Happy Halloween tomorrow!👻💀🎃🧌

Back
Top Bottom