Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Those plants couldn't be happier- they sure love it out there!

My outdoor Wookiee had a bit of PM also- @InTheShed s citric acid mixture kept it in check till harvest...

I have 2 of those that blow on the top of the plant 24/7- they don't blow real strong, but that means no wind damage to the plant- if you're just looking to keep the air moving, they do that real well...
You might need 3 in a 2x4 though... 🤔
I actually think I have 4 of them. Bought them for my little UMD locker that I used for a seedling starter back in the day. :cheesygrinsmiley: My only issue with those is that they are USB connections....but I'll bet they make a USB power strip these days....huh?

I actually think I have 4 of them
Even better!
.but I'll bet they make a USB power strip these days....huh?
If they don't, they should.. but I don't know for sure if they do or not...(whoever "they" is... :cheesygrinsmiley:)
You could get a regular 115v power strip, and 4 little USB adapters..Dollar tree used to have them, but I'm not sure if they still do...otherwise, plan on spending about $5 each on them (at walmart,) or $15 each at Best Buy or Office Depot...

I won a Vivosun Aerowave oscillating clip fan and I have it hanging from the light in the shed so it blows across the tops. No wind damage even 12" away for 12 hours, so I highly recommend it. It comes with a clip shaped for tent poles. Here are two pics! It ain't cheap but it seems really well made and solid, and it moves a lot of air.

No idea how I missed all of this but here goes...

Good Morning! I hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to drop a few pics here of the big ladies. They are all gettin’ their flower on. Here are a few pics:
I'm thinking you're going to need another pallet to give those trees some room! Gawjusss. :green_heart:
Sauga (kind of) view
Looks legit Sauga to me.
Then there’s this little nugget, always near me.
Aww, almost as cute and the grandbabytoddler. :love:
Well this just screwed my morning..... It's the Wookies two main colas.
Oh hot damn. Oof!
Took two plants down today. Oof!
Fat oof! I hope there was a lot you could salvage off that. Is the RH high where the tents are in the new place? A serious dehuey might be in order if you can swing it.
Lemon OG and Banana Kush are both that size and the Sour Tangie is right around 6.5 feet.
:eek: Good thing the stairs are there for harvesting convenience!
Happy Friday all! Just wanted to drop a few pics of the outdoor ladies. So far so good.
Lovely,absolutely lovely.
This is Sour Tangie. She has had a tiny bit of PM so I’ve been using the recipe that @InTheShed has shared several times, and it seems to be helping. Here is Banana Kush. She has had a few spots of PM as well but I’m keeping it at bay for the most part.
:)

Hi all. Hope everyone is leaning happily into the weekend. Here are some pics of the outdoor gals. Despite warning that September would be raging hot, it’s been glorious all week in the upper 70s, mid 80s with low rh and in the upper 40s to 50s overnight. Glorious. :love: The outdoor ladies are big time flowering and, as warned, the Lemon OG has out paced the others by a foot or two. :laughtwo: Here are some Sauga-like pics:
PXL_20230915_191017313.MP.jpg
That is Banana Kush on the right and Lemon OG Candy on the left. Lemon OG is so tall you can’t see the Sour Tangie….
PXL_20230915_191030351.MP.jpg

Banana Kush above. She’s a little lighter in color than the other two, and has shown that she prefers to be at 4.5g/gal of the MC. Fine with me! She’s also not as bushy as Lemon OG and Tangie.
PXL_20230915_191043225.jpg

This is Lemon OG above. She must be 9’ by now and really diggin’ her environment.
PXL_20230915_191055349.jpg

I had to lean pretty far to the left to capture a small shot of the Sour Tangie - you can see how much taller Lemon OG is! Tangie is bushy and has been dropping enough leaves that I haven’t had to do much under her skirt. They all smell amazing, but Tangie smells the best - like sweet cream with a little pepper. Weird. Now on to the Survivor Wookies…
PXL_20230915_135907538.PORTRAIT.jpg

She is 7 weeks in flower now. She still has a lot of white pistils pushing through so she’s likely got couple of weeks still.
PXL_20230915_135849835.MP.jpg

And here’s a full shot of her. I was able to do a little LST on her before she went to flower so I’m thinking I should be a little safer from anything stupid happing (aka mold).
PXL_20230915_135824878.MP.jpg

Thats it for me today, thanks for looking!
I'm thinking you're going to need another pallet to give those trees some room! Gawjusss
I need to ask for another plastic one!
Fat oof! I hope there was a lot you could salvage off that. Is the RH high where the tents are in the new place? A serious dehuey might be in order if you can swing it.
I did salvage a lot of it and so I’m not too disappointed in the end results. That’s what was so odd, the rh is actually 50 or below. I was really taken off guard by it. I’ve actually gone out of town a few times recently and, although I’ve walked him thru it several times and also left detailed written instructions, I’m not confident that the young man watching the house and watering my plants completely understands the “science” behind watering properly….I came home over the long weekend to find the tents zipped up and low rh (because of my excellent AC Infinity fan) but 94 degrees inside. Not sure if that had anything to with the issue but I personally believe that even 90 degrees is too hot for autos.
:eek: Good thing the stairs are there for harvesting convenience!
OMG Seriously! I’m going to need to phone a friend for each of the three harvests! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi all. Hope everyone is leaning happily into the weekend. Here are some pics of the outdoor gals. Despite warning that September would be raging hot, it’s been glorious all week in the upper 70s, mid 80s with low rh and in the upper 40s to 50s overnight. Glorious. :love: The outdoor ladies are big time flowering and, as warned, the Lemon OG has out paced the others by a foot or two. :laughtwo: Here are some Sauga-like pics:
PXL_20230915_191017313.MP.jpg
That is Banana Kush on the right and Lemon OG Candy on the left. Lemon OG is so tall you can’t see the Sour Tangie….
PXL_20230915_191030351.MP.jpg

Banana Kush above. She’s a little lighter in color than the other two, and has shown that she prefers to be at 4.5g/gal of the MC. Fine with me! She’s also not as bushy as Lemon OG and Tangie.
PXL_20230915_191043225.jpg

This is Lemon OG above. She must be 9’ by now and really diggin’ her environment.
PXL_20230915_191055349.jpg

I had to lean pretty far to the left to capture a small shot of the Sour Tangie - you can see how much taller Lemon OG is! Tangie is bushy and has been dropping enough leaves that I haven’t had to do much under her skirt. They all smell amazing, but Tangie smells the best - like sweet cream with a little pepper. Weird. Now on to the Survivor Wookies…
PXL_20230915_135907538.PORTRAIT.jpg

She is 7 weeks in flower now. She still has a lot of white pistils pushing through so she’s likely got couple of weeks still.
PXL_20230915_135849835.MP.jpg

And here’s a full shot of her. I was able to do a little LST on her before she went to flower so I’m thinking I should be a little safer from anything stupid happing (aka mold).
PXL_20230915_135824878.MP.jpg

Thats it for me today, thanks for looking!

I need to ask for another plastic one!

I did salvage a lot of it and so I’m not too disappointed in the end results. That’s what was so odd, the rh is actually 50 or below. I was really taken off guard by it. I’ve actually gone out of town a few times recently and, although I’ve walked him thru it several times and also left detailed written instructions, I’m not confident that the young man watching the house and watering my plants completely understands the “science” behind watering properly….I came home over the long weekend to find the tents zipped up and low rh (because of my excellent AC Infinity fan) but 94 degrees inside. Not sure if that had anything to with the issue but I personally believe that even 90 degrees is too hot for autos.

OMG Seriously! I’m going to need to phone a friend for each of the three harvests! :cheesygrinsmiley:
😯 Wow that caught me by surprise I almost didn’t realize that was the same plant cause she’s so huge and beautiful. 🤤
Your entire garden looks amazing as usual and thank you for taking such good care of that particular survivor.
I bet she’s getting to be a smelly one 😆

Have a great weekend that made me smile

Holy cow!

That's some top-notch gorgeous shit here!!

Fabulous job, hon. ❤️
Thanks VG. Means a lot coming from you! :adore:
Well done- very Sauga-esque.👍
You'll have to get a drone for the next pics... :)
lol. I’d likely crash it into the plants! :laugh:
Damn- You did it again, Boo!
You'd never know she came from such humble beginnings...
I like humble, and am so glad she stepped up to the challenge.
If I lived a bit closer...
You would be helping me harvest….and we would be getting stoned, a lot!
You're killing it Boo! :thumb:
Thanks GDB. As are YOU!
OMG the greenery out there is amazing! Weather sounds bootiful and the sun on the leaves really shows off the healthy shine.
The greenery is good! Thank you to @Sierra Natural Science for their SNS 209! Seriously, it’s the reason those plants are green.
Have a great weekend that made me smile
That made me smile. :love: Have a good weekend too!

Hi everybody...hope all are well. I am sad to say that I believe my ladies are pollinated. 🤬 Here are some pics of Sour Tangie. Her pistils have been super long and fluffy…
PXL_20230917_145926587.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230917_145909532.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230917_145811043.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230917_145755821.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230917_145737413.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230917_145735743.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230917_145726272.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230917_145720810.PORTRAIT.jpg

I can’t believe this has happened to me twice - in two different locations. I’m so fucking bummed. Banana Kush is also showing signs of pollination so I’m sure Lemon OG will too. There will be a bonfire this week. 😩

PXL_20230917_145748819.PORTRAIT.jpg

Hi everybody...hope all are well. I am sad to say that I believe my ladies are pollinated. 🤬 Here are some pics of Sour Tangie. Her pistils have been super long and fluffy…
PXL_20230917_145926587.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230917_145909532.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230917_145755821.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230917_145737413.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230917_145735743.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230917_145726272.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230917_145720810.PORTRAIT.jpg

I can’t believe this has happened to me twice - in two different locations. I’m so fucking bummed. Banana Kush is also showing signs of pollination so I’m sure Lemon OG will too. There will be a bonfire this week. 😩

PXL_20230917_145748819.PORTRAIT.jpg
Oh no!
Sorry Boo that’s shitty and that’s all there is to say about it.
Have you found the sacs yet?

It

It is early in pollination, the pistils are shrinking and the sacs are getting bigger.
1694964994269.png

This pic shows what I'm talking about. Ugh.
Oh I was kinda referring to pollen sacs maybe hidden somewhere.
Looks like she really got hit good, not just a light sprinkling from off in the distance…

Looking close at that bud it almost looks like when I do a reversal (but mine have pollen and pistils)
As much as it sucks, I agree there’s no saving it now. Don’t let the pollen source contaminate the room, that stuff is sneaky

And again sorry Boo. Plenty of beans around for your next ladies 🤗

Oh no...I mirror Justins reaction- it's just a shitty thing to have happen...So sorry, Boo...:hug:
I can’t believe this has happened to me twice - in two different locations.
Could there be an industrial Hemp field somewhere fairly close? (upwind)
This really shouldn't keep happening, because you can't have gotten that many hermies...
The pollen has got to be coming in on the wind-
if it were internal, seems like you'd be seeing balls all over your plants.
Sooo fucking upsetting..🤬

Back
Top Bottom