Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Great looking crop of autos, Boo!
Safe indoors too- fuck that bad weather!
Next is Blackberry. I’ve never grown this one but @Carcass has,
You've got a damn good memory, Boo!
I really hope she turns out as beautiful as Carcass’ was.
She will, but with a lot more buds- topping her is going to make the big difference...👍

untrained Blackberry auto, 2 years, 18 days ago:
1a.jpg

Happy December all! I harvested the Tangie about a week ago. She was done and it was time. I think there is maybe an ounce of her dried. The Orange Sherbet and Blackberry have been above ground for a little more than 10 weeks now. They both could be harvested already but I’m trying to let them go as long as possible and have been inspecting them daily for any signs of mold. So far so good! Thank you @Grand Daddy Black for suggesting fans up high - I believe it has helped! Unfortunately my Blackberry looks nothing like the stunner that @Carcass grew. :rolleyes: She is still pretty though...and frosty AF.
PXL_20231201_161235460.jpg

Shes got the fade going on in her leaves. Look at how covered she is - no flash used in the pic below.
PXL_20231201_161546741.PORTRAIT.jpg

Up close budshot
PXL_20231201_161254627.PORTRAIT.jpg
Trichomes…
PXL_20231201_161350344.jpg

This is my first Blackberry grow and I’m looking forward to Harvest! Now let’s look at Orange Sherbet.
PXL_20231201_160923670.MP.jpg

She is also fading and smells amazing.
PXL_20231201_160935497.PORTRAIT.jpg

and trichomes
PXL_20231201_161003585.jpg

I‘ve got Pineapple Express, Blue Dream, and Lemon Pie autos above ground to replace these ladies. More on them later. I hope everyone is doing well and thanks for looking! :love:

They both look great to me, Boo!
couldn't be any frostier, either:oops:
Blackberry looks nothing like the stunner that @Carcass grew.
Hell, that pic I took was the only pretty spot on that one...the rest was just standard auto looking stuff..:)

I hope your Christmas was a merry one, and the coming year is everything you want it to be!

...We just can't compete with "adorable"... :love: :)

Hi, Boo!👍

Back
Top Bottom