Boptang Fems Test Run

So, I'm seeing the leaf anomaly on 3 of my 4 plants.
:thumb:

Both BCP crosses, and the taller Boptang

Starting to see some serious frost on the smaller BCP as well. She's definitely ahead of the rest of my group when it comes to tric production.
2019-11-14-20-08-51.jpg
2019-11-14-20-09-33.jpg
2019-11-14-20-10-08.jpg

Didn't show very well in the pics, but she glistens like a diamond in a goat's ass!

Were around 26-27 days post flip now, had pistils around 8-9 days now.

They are all looking great!
:passitleft:

Great work @overlord. Sorry just saw this. Had a crazy day yesterday.....Plants look wonderful bro. I am really liking that purple leaf Boptang. Looks alot like my #3 mom which is pure oranges on the terps. What are the smells like on your plants?

Great work @overlord. Sorry just saw this. Had a crazy day yesterday.....Plants look wonderful bro. I am really liking that purple leaf Boptang. Looks alot like my #3 mom which is pure oranges on the terps. What are the smells like on your plants?
The purpling BT is all orange citrus, the diploid has zero scent but getting that wicked greasy look.
The BCP x BT are still cherries.

Shot a VIDEO UPDATE up in the attic today. The BopTang crew steals the show, as always.

Got some good shots of the "sharkmouth" leaves. LoL

They definitely stand out over everything else in the room. Absolutely unmistakable

The purpling BT is all orange citrus, the diploid has zero scent but getting that wicked greasy look.
The BCP x BT are still cherries.
I think the Diploid could be a 1/100 pheno. Will see if it pops up again. The other Boptang is exactly what I wanted in the fem line, so very happy with that.

Shot a VIDEO UPDATE up in the attic today. The BopTang crew steals the show, as always.

Got some good shots of the "sharkmouth" leaves. LoL

They definitely stand out over everything else in the room. Absolutely unmistakable
Looking awesome brother! Nice update. :green_heart: :passitleft:

I think the Diploid could be a 1/100 pheno. Will see if it pops up again. The other Boptang is exactly what I wanted in the fem line, so very happy with that.
While she has no scent, she is starting to get a dangerous greasy and frosty look to her.
I won't write her off, the effect might be something to treasure in itself.
Plus I have that one branch pollinated with a the GS pollen.

While she has no scent, she is starting to get a dangerous greasy and frosty look to her.
I won't write her off, the effect might be something to treasure in itself.
Plus I have that one branch pollinated with a the GS pollen.
Oh, she will probably fuck you up no doubt. Just not crazy about the no scent part. Interested to see what the beans bring though. :nerd-with-glasses:

So, I'm seeing the leaf anomaly on 3 of my 4 plants.

Both BCP crosses, and the taller Boptang

Starting to see some serious frost on the smaller BCP as well. She's definitely ahead of the rest of my group when it comes to tric production.
2019-11-14-20-08-51.jpg
2019-11-14-20-09-33.jpg
2019-11-14-20-10-08.jpg

Didn't show very well in the pics, but she glistens like a diamond in a goat's ass!

Were around 26-27 days post flip now, had pistils around 8-9 days now.

They are all looking great!
I missed these pics P. Yeah, she gonna be a frosty one for sure brother. :drool::green_heart::passitleft:

Boptang fem day 30 flower. Good trichome coverage. I am getting 2 main phenotypes. An orange citrus, and a tropical fruity. Stacking nicely and look like they are gonna yield decent.

Boptang fem day 30 flower. Good trichome coverage. I am getting 2 main phenotypes. An orange citrus, and a tropical fruity. Stacking nicely and look like they are gonna yield decent.
Looking good buddy, some nice frost there for 30 days:ganjamon:.
You say your getting two phenos, are you finding differance in growth traits?
:passitleft:.

Looking good buddy, some nice frost there for 30 days:ganjamon:.
You say your getting two phenos, are you finding differance in growth traits?
:passitleft:.
I only got 1 of the squat phenos that did not stretch much, and it has the strongest orange smell. The bud leaf mutation pheno's are all leaning to #2, the tropical. And then 1 more that is kind of an orange tropical blend of the 2. It is about medium height. So I think the bigger tall ones witg the leaf mutation are more tropical for me so far.

I only got 1 of the squat phenos that did not stretch much, and it has the strongest orange smell. The bud leaf mutation pheno's are all leaning to #2, the tropical. And then 1 more that is kind of an orange tropical blend of the 2. It is about medium height. So I think the bigger tall ones witg the leaf mutation are more tropical for me so far.
I was shifting shit around this morning to feed. Both my BopTang girls are pure mandarin orange... STRONG stank.

Don't know how to describe the BCP crosses yet... they're in the center of the room, next to a bunch of other strains.

But.... there is a distinct funk around those 2.

Can't wait to get em in jars & see what develops

I was shifting shit around this morning to feed. Both my BopTang girls are pure mandarin orange... STRONG stank.

Don't know how to describe the BCP crosses yet... they're in the center of the room, next to a bunch of other strains.

But.... there is a distinct funk around those 2.

Can't wait to get em in jars & see what develops

My normal boptang did the same, that pungent part of the smell has smoothed out some now.

Diploid is still.zero scent

Both BCP crosses are cherries

Back
Top Bottom