Boptang Fems Test Run

Thank you,
If I were to run them again. I would make some adjustments such as training, trimming, thinning of leaves. The BCP cross would be fed more around week 2 or 3 of flower.

But other than that I am very well pleased with the way they are turning out.
Yeah, I did alot of topping training on mine, but I also ran the regs already, and the parents many times, so kinda knew what was in store.

Bad news. I got my days mixed up, and missed a watering day on the Boptang x Blackcherrypunch tent. Showed up to take pics and 3 were dead. 3 could of been saved, but I would of been running the tent on half production. I have more Boptang fems ready to transplant and flip, so I killed the other 3. Did not wanna run a half filled tent the next 6 weeks. I am making some scheduling changes to make sure this never happens again. Very disheartening. At least I have 12 more Bop x BCP popped already and in 1 gallon pots.

Yup, problem was I watered some in the morning, some at night, some every other day, and some every 3 days. I really should of been writing the schedule down. Just gonna water every plant every other day from now on whether they need it or not. Sometimes mistakes enact policy changes that work better. I was very upset yesterday, today I am over it.

Bad news. I got my days mixed up, and missed a watering day on the Boptang x Blackcherrypunch tent. Showed up to take pics and 3 were dead. 3 could of been saved, but I would of been running the tent on half production. I have more Boptang fems ready to transplant and flip, so I killed the other 3. Did not wanna run a half filled tent the next 6 weeks. I am making some scheduling changes to make sure this never happens again. Very disheartening. At least I have 12 more Bop x BCP popped already and in 1 gallon pots.
Aw man this is some bad news. Gutted for you buddy.
Human error happens to us all at the best of times. Like you say we live and learn.

New Boptang fems getting harvested next week. I already popped a few seeds out of a flower to check color and they look good already. Gonna chop next Monday for good measure.
1. Rhinestone Eyes (Gorilla Glue 4 x Boptang)
2. Citrus Delight (Mimosa x Boptang)
3. Boptidos ( Dosidos x Boptang)

My dog isn't allowed anywhere near my basement LOL. He just sits at the top of the stairs and waits for me to come back up. I hear him whimpering while I am down there but I don't care. Dogs are excellent carriers of spider mites and no thank you!
Hes not even allowed in the kitchen. He was way into off limit territory. He did some hard time in the kennel for his crime.
Oh no. Well at least it makes for a good story.
A better story would "Dog does not dig up Boptang seedlings. Plants grow to be one lb.
yielders!"

Back
Top Bottom