Boptang Fems Test Run

I
Perfect ... I will germinate the Peyote WiFi one week before the BopTang ...

I may have missed this, ... but did you ever cross the BopTang back on itself?

ttyl
Did make a little over 100 Boptang #2 S1's just for fun, but not sure I will be germing those anytime soon. They are more of an insurance policy on my #2 cut, but honestly I could find dead ringers in the fem line if I wanted also.

Incredible pheno ... I'm hoping for strong citrus ...

You got my vote for January Nug of the Year ...

Alright, ... off to do chores ... should be a busy weekend ...

ttyl
It is in there, the purple one I have is straight pungent overripe scent. I cannot express how much I mean PUNGENT & OVERRIPE!

It reminds me of when I was in my teens in Florida, we would skip school, go to the orange grove, get high and have rotten orange fights. Rotten oranges out in that sun have a loud citrus smell (that was part of the fun of connecting with a well placed shot). My hands after touching a bud smell like an orange peel off of those loud oranges.

I am going to post these as I finish them 1 plant at a time.
All the branches are about 3 foot long, this will ring true for all the plants. The exception is the Boptang purple/orange pheno, a couple of those branches are probably 3 1/2 to 4 foot.

Up first is the diploid pheno.

Next will be the Boptang purple pheno, then we will move on to the Blackcherrybops.

Got some new feminized seeds almost dry enough to start testing.

I'll definitely tune in for that grow and root for the GG4 cross!!!

My plan is to grow the plants 4.5 feet tall ... a few with a primary cola and a few having been topped.

Should I expect them to double in size during the stretch?

I'll do a few in coco, a few in soil and for fun a two-tier stacked SOG ...

I will cross a few BopTang males with female Peyote WiFi, Hippie Crippler, Dinamed CBD Plus and Candida

I harvest half the tent on December 10th and the other half on the 24th ... so it looks like my next grow starts around January 1st ....

ttyl

I'll definitely tune in for that grow and root for the GG4 cross!!!

My plan is to grow the plants 4.5 feet tall ... a few with a primary cola and a few having been topped.

Should I expect them to double in size during the stretch?

I'll do a few in coco, a few in soil and for fun a two-tier stacked SOG ...

I will cross a few BopTang males with female Peyote WiFi, Hippie Crippler, Dinamed CBD Plus and Candida ... then share the seeds with you guys ... I'm thinking the more seeds in your bank the better :)

I harvest half the tent on December 10th and the other half on the 24th ... so it looks like my next grow starts around January 1st ....

ttyl
Sounds like a solid plan. Yes I would expect about a double in stretch. There are some more squat phenos though. They are easy to spot, because they will veg slower, they stretch less than double.

Sounds like a solid plan. Yes I would expect about a double in stretch. There are some more squat phenos though. They are easy to spot, because they will veg slower, they stretch less than double.

Good to know ... and actually, when I start the grow I will tag you ... I'm actually hoping to learn a lot on this next grow ...

This growing medicine thing, ... fun ... but challenging for me ...

Alright ... bed time ...

ttyl

Back
Top Bottom