Boptang Fems Test Run

Quick update. 5 phenos Boptang fem on day 46 flower. I also flipped 12 more, 6 in 2 different 4x4 tents 8 days ago.

Some real healthy plants there buddy.
Looks like its going to be a good holiday season for you :ganjamon:.

I still have some to finish on this one, but have the pics.
Here is Boptang Purple

Well done on your harvest mate. Some lovely photos here :green_heart:.

The purple pheno looks devine :circle-of-love:.

Finished the last Blackcherrybop tonight, wanted to get finished so I could get some sleep before work.
I didn't take the time to get much for pics.
The strings you see the buds drying on are 9 feet long. Top string is the 2 Boptang, middle string is blackcherrybop 1, and lower string is blackcherrybop 2.

Thanks goes out to @Kitchenhawk for the genetics, they have been great to grow. They also have my house smelling like a dank fruit basket.
:peace:

It is in there, the purple one I have is straight pungent overripe scent. I cannot express how much I mean PUNGENT & OVERRIPE!

It reminds me of when I was in my teens in Florida, we would skip school, go to the orange grove, get high and have rotten orange fights. Rotten oranges out in that sun have a loud citrus smell (that was part of the fun of connecting with a well placed shot). My hands after touching a bud smell like an orange peel off of those loud oranges.
What part of FL did you grow up in Overlord?

Hey Hawk! I just found out about this journal so will pull up a chair in the back. I have some of these seeds but not sure when I'll get to them but will in the next 2-3 runs.

Awesome harvest OL. Thanks for the heads up about this journal.

:passitleft:
Welcome to the party gromie:passitleft:

Finished the last Blackcherrybop tonight, wanted to get finished so I could get some sleep before work.
I didn't take the time to get much for pics.
The strings you see the buds drying on are 9 feet long. Top string is the 2 Boptang, middle string is blackcherrybop 1, and lower string is blackcherrybop 2.

Thanks goes out to @Kitchenhawk for the genetics, they have been great to grow. They also have my house smelling like a dank fruit basket.
:peace:

Wow!!! Impressive!!!

I'm finally dropping some BopTang tomorrow for my January grow ... :)

Before I forget ... I was just on another thread and got to chatting about how I want to create a strain called "Flying Monkey" because we have a local craft brewery called "Flying Monkeys".

I want to use Gorilla Glue for the "Monkey" part of the name ... but I can't figure out what strain to use for the "Flying" part of the name ...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated because I'm stuck on this ...

Before I forget ... I was just on another thread and got to chatting about how I want to create a strain called "Flying Monkey" because we have a local craft brewery called "Flying Monkeys".

I want to use Gorilla Glue for the "Monkey" part of the name ... but I can't figure out what strain to use for the "Flying" part of the name ...

Airborne genius
Fallen Angel
...maybe not enough flying in that one?

Sounds fun. Let us know how you get on :)

So I finally got around to starting to germ seeds. here is what I have going on. It is only one each of yours. the only ones with multiples are the GDP (which is a reg) and the Zamal hash (the bag ripped and I had nothing to put the second seed it to store it)

Check out Dragon Flame Genetics. He has Nimbus 2000 and his Dragon Rider line.

My employer pulled their monthly random drug test yesterday (not me).
When I got home, took a bud of the blackcherrybop that was at least half dry. Put it in the dehydrator on 95 for about 15 minutes.

I haven't smoked in 3 months or so, however just a few hits and I was pleasantly wrecked. The scent in the dehydrator changed some but was still loud, flavor was very good.

Will probably finish the joint tonight and wait another month to smoke some more.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Back
Top Bottom