Boptang Fems Test Run

Man it looks like she puts out! I have a buddy that I was trying to get to pick up some packs from you but I do not know if he ever hit you up. He grows outside and his main concerns are yields and finish times. Pest and mold resistance would probably be other concerns. It looks like she throws down, how would you say she yields compared to other things you have grown out? Also how fast does she start flowering after flip. It looks like 9 weeks to finish after flip which would not be undoable in our climate so long as they trigger quickly.

Ooooooh looky looky!
2019-12-21-20-15-01.jpg
2019-12-21-20-14-10.jpg

First pic is the BopTang, 2nd pic is BoptangXBCP.
:thumb:

They each have a few leaves like this.

Man it looks like she puts out! I have a buddy that I was trying to get to pick up some packs from you but I do not know if he ever hit you up. He grows outside and his main concerns are yields and finish times. Pest and mold resistance would probably be other concerns. It looks like she throws down, how would you say she yields compared to other things you have grown out? Also how fast does she start flowering after flip. It looks like 9 weeks to finish after flip which would not be undoable in our climate so long as they trigger quickly.
They start to flower fairly quick. And as far as yield goes they throw down. I have not weighed this round up yet, but I am gonna venture to say it is gonna be my best run ever in this 4x4 with the HLG550V2.

I haven't weighed anything but the boptang yielded nicely, I would say above average.
The Blackcherrybop yielded even better.

The friends I have shared these with love both, but the orange boptang is the clear favorite. It smells like dank oranges and taste the same through the entire joint, blunt, or whatever.

The blackcherrybop are the same in that they taste like they smell. Cherries/fruit from the first hit to the last. However they are (how do I describe this?) more subtle in the scent. Still loud enough that people within sniffing range know what's up. But not that bold orange that boptang produces, after handling them your hands smell like orange peels.

As for the effects both are equally great, the blackcherrybop seems to set in very quickly and everyone is usually high AF for the next 2 or 3 hours. The boptang is equally as powerful, but you will most likely be marveling at the taste to notice how high your getting.

I filled 10 of those Ball half gallon amber jars with my harvest. I am going to guess an easy 1.5 pounds all together.

If you get the orange pheno of the boptang, you may want to clone her.

:peace:

From what your saying that orange pheno is literally a copy of my #3 clone. I did not pull that exact pheno out of my first 6. I got 1 in look and smell, but it is the 1 of the 6 that stayed really squat and my #3 does not do that. Then there was another 1 that has an orange smell, but not as pungent. I got a rosin press last month, and have pressed up several strains now. So far the Boptang #3 is my favorite by far. It smells like oranges and tastes like orange candy. I am holding that clone for as long as I can.

From what your saying that orange pheno is literally a copy of my #3 clone. I did not pull that exact pheno out of my first 6. I got 1 in look and smell, but it is the 1 of the 6 that stayed really squat and my #3 does not do that. Then there was another 1 that has an orange smell, but not as pungent. I got a rosin press last month, and have pressed up several strains now. So far the Boptang #3 is my favorite by far. It smells like oranges and tastes like orange candy. I am holding that clone for as long as I can.
Yeah, wish I had a proper area to clone and veg, she is a definite keeper.
The diploid while no scent does have an undetermined aftertaste which is nice, potency is also there.
Both of the blackcherrybop phenos are great, the one with the grenade top buds was slightly better. It is the one that had that slight spice scent. Ended up like cherry coughdrops, and yielded the best of all the plants.

I took them all at 69 & 70 days as time allowed. The extra wait was probably worth it. The Blackcherrybop will start kicking in after 2 or 3 good hits.

EDIT: The Orange Boptang I had was not squat either, the diploid was squat. I chose one of each as seedlings to see the differences if any.
The orange one became more tall and lanky during flowering stretch, growing into the light. She was the only one to do that of the 4 plants.

Hey gang quick update. I have 2 Boptang 4x4's with 6 plants each on day 23. I just flipped plants in the 4x4 that I harvested on Friday. I did 9 plants this time in smaller pots instead on 6 in 5 gallons. This was ,because I reloaded my other tent when I had the debacle and killed all my Blackcherrybop's. So the plants to fill this tent (5 Blackcherrybop's) were a little smaller than needed. So I threw in a few clones I had on deck. The White S1, GMO, Sundae Driver, and Tropicana Cookies MTN cut. They are on day 2 or 3 now. Also I have 16 of the Boptang x Dosidos fems above ground. I plan on just growing them natural in small pots and flip all 16 in a 4x4, so I can pheno hunt them. Then I have 6 Boptang x Mimosa fem, and 6 Boptang x GG4 fems above ground. They will be topped and trained per the usual, and grown out 6 per tent with a longer veg. Well that's about all for now. I hope you all have a good holiday spent with the people that mean the most to you. :passitleft:

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)
Thanks homie. Merry Christmas to you too!

Some great looking plants over here KH! Looks like you have a lot coming down the pipeline soon.

Anyways wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year! Cheers brother! :passitleft:

Some great looking plants over here KH! Looks like you have a lot coming down the pipeline soon.

Anyways wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year! Cheers brother! :passitleft:
Thanks brother! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and the whole Stank Clan. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom