Boptang Fems Test Run

Lol, didnt trust my clean system so I gave a joint to my ex coworkers.
Next time, give them to your current co-workers. LoL

Make em think twice about drug testing again. Hahahaha!

"I go down.... I'm taking you fuckers with me"
:rofl:

So I finally got around to starting to germ seeds. here is what I have going on. It is only one each of yours. the only ones with multiples are the GDP (which is a reg) and the Zamal hash (the bag ripped and I had nothing to put the second seed it to store it)

Check out Dragon Flame Genetics. He has Nimbus 2000 and his Dragon Rider line.
Nice. Can't wait. Your gonna do an amazing job. :passitleft:
Report from my circle of regular smokers says " very very good!"
Glad to hear!
I just dropped 5 BopTang seeds today ... and want to learn capturing pollen, pollinating, and more about terpenes this grow.

I hope the Mega Crop is as good as they're saying it is ...
Nice!:passitleft:

Alright it is update time. I apologize for my absence lately. Doing holiday cateting things are crazy right now. We are doing double revenue this month. Anyway, took a bunch of pics last night. Tent is on day 50. I noticed the 2 of the 6 plants that are fading to purple leaves have the orange scent of the Boptang #3. This rang true for Overlord also. Took a few pics of some leaf nugs also. All in all I am very happy with how these are turning out. They look and smell as good as the parents, and are actually more stable. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. I will be chopping in 10 days or so. Also put in 2 pics of the newly flipped tents on day 13. :passitleft:

Alright it is update time. I apologize for my absence lately. Doing holiday cateting things are crazy right now. We are doing double revenue this month. Anyway, took a bunch of pics last night. Tent is on day 50. I noticed the 2 of the 6 plants that are fading to purple leaves have the orange scent of the Boptang #3. This rang true for Overlord also. Took a few pics of some leaf nugs also. All in all I am very happy with how these are turning out. They look and smell as good as the parents, and are actually more stable. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. I will be chopping in 10 days or so. Also put in 2 pics of the newly flipped tents on day 13. :passitleft:

I love the little leaf budlets!
:circle-of-love:

I've got a few forming as well!

Almost like a Boptang "calling card" lol
:thumb:

You definitely nailed it brother!

Quick update on my Bop crew... We got some ugly still, but they're picking up the pace again now.

I've got one BCP cross, and one BopTang that are frosty AF! The other 2 are great, don't get me wrong.... Those 2 frost monsters just glisten like a diamond in a goat's ass. LoL

Here's a few pics

The BopTang X BCP (above) is a drinker, for sure. She was looking a bit sad in that pic because her gluttonous ass puts down a gallon, as soon as it hits the coco.

On to the other 2 plants...

The tall BCP is the ugliest of the 4, but also has 3 colas forming up to about the size of my fist. Can't complain about that. Ugly girls need love too!

The 2nd BopTang was the least affected of the group. Seems that she slowed a bit, but bounced back & started budding again without all the foxtails.

Not much longer and I'll have an answer.
:meditate:

Have never seen anything like those ones. Just glad to see they did not herm in the conditions.
I'm gonna be dropping seeds again in a couple weeks... I'll be running another group of Bops....

... and probably a few of them other crosses you've been working on.

I fucked up both of my Cheese plants and both Northern Lights as well... culled 3 of the 4....

I'll be running those again too

I'm gonna be dropping seeds again in a couple weeks... I'll be running another group of Bops....

... and probably a few of them other crosses you've been working on.

I fucked up both of my Cheese plants and both Northern Lights as well... culled 3 of the 4....

I'll be running those again too
It happens. I am glad to see you have some good ones left at least.

Here are a few harvest pics from @Lancashire farmer on some Boptang fems. I believe 8 different phenos. Great job brother! :high-five: :bravo:Y'all should check out his journal if you get a chance.

Thanks buddy :high-five:.
I planted 8 beans of the 10 pack. Got 3 phenos out of 8 ( one was a runt so got thrown).
Planted the other two beans which are still in veg. One is the "tropical pheno" the other is the "runt".
Il get the journal finished up tomorrow :ganjamon:.
Lf

I love that last picture!!!

Back
Top Bottom