Just for the record, I haven't been using Dyna Gro for a year. My base nute is Mega Crop. With either Dyna or Mega I still supplement Cal-Mag and Silica in the same amounts.
I meant supplements, not the base. I know you’re in MC.

So, I did end up lowering down to 4.5g/gallon but the Sour Stomper was still not happy. Checked her over and was seeing a good amount of cloudy trichs. She came down on Saturday at day 75. DG was on 4.5g until yesterday, but started yellowing so she's back to 5g. The buds on this plant are definitely not stacking how I want, and I'm hoping maybe she'll fill out a bit more. It's a really big plant, standing over 4.5ft tall, and I think she still has another two weeks left in her. She's sitting directly under the light soaking it all up now. I trimmed off a bunch of the smaller fans from the CDLC so the lower stuff will get some more light. Might chop her by the end of this week.

Some pics of the double grape @FelipeBlu.

Thank you @Backlipslide!

IMG_6922.JPG
IMG_6923.JPG
IMG_6924.JPG
IMG_6927.JPG
IMG_6928.JPG
IMG_6929.JPG
IMG_6930.JPG

Well, these are the parts that are yellowing. The rest of the plant looks much better. Just the buds are really airy. Like, even in the top of the colas where it's supposed to be the most dense, there are literal holes you can see through. Will get some more pics later tonight or tomorrow. Back into my groove of AM 2 hrs before lights off and PM 2 hrs after lights on watering. Hoping I can kick her back into shape. If not, at least she's big and will make up for it a bit in yield.

Trimmed the Sour Stomper last night and jarred it up. She yielded 107g or roughly 3.8oz. After 12hrs the jars are sitting at 68% RH so I guess we'll loose another ~10%?

Will try and get some better pics of the nugs later, lighting in my basement is less than ideal. I'm really looking forward to pressing this stuff, it's nice and frosty. You might notice from the picture that I was rotating through 3 pairs of scissors because they would get gummed up so fast. Neither of the two plants from my first crop were anywhere near this frosty.

IMG_6979.JPG
IMG_6977.JPG

Another one down and into the drying tent. The Creme de la Chem went 84 days. All along I thought this was the runt of the litter. She was short, and had the broadest fan leaves. The stems of the fans were so short she didn't get any light below the top of the canopy. I got fed up one day and trimmed almost all her big fans off. Now, she's got some of biggest, most dense nugs from anything I've grown so far. Really looking forward to sampling some of this, as it's a cross of Stardawg and Chemdogging. Let her amber up so she should be a real chill smoke. Will try and post later about what's going on with the Double Grape.

IMG_7004.JPG

IMG_7005.JPG

IMG_7006.JPG

IMG_7011.JPG

IMG_7009.JPG

IMG_7030.JPG

IMG_7032.JPG

Congratulations on your harvest, a nice haul with the sour stomper and good job with the defoliation on the creme de la Chem, I'm a new believer that lollipoping after the 21 day flowering stretch creates bigger buds, it did with my last Northern Lights.

Whoops, meant to come back for an update. CDLC is in jars and curing, around 90g yield. big buds with a bit of a purple hue to them. The Double Grape came down a couple days ago, i think day 90 or 91. She's drying and hopefully I'll be able to trim her up this weekend. She never did really recover, the top of the plant just kept getting more yellow and lots of spots all over the leaves. I still don't fully understand what was wrong, or why these big plants start to get cranky at the tail end of flower, and always at the top. The bottom 2/3 of the plant look flawless, not a spot, speck, or shade of yellow.

CDLC
IMG_7080.JPG

DG before the chop

IMG_7082.JPG

Back
Top Bottom