Bubba Cheesecake In Coco

Good Morning!

Day 42 (Veg Day 32)
Temps: 70 82 Current: 75
RH: 48 71 Current: 64

Plants are looking good this morning. Tucked some more tops and gave them each a half gallon of 670 ppm 5.5 pH nutes. Letting them drain and will give each another half gallon of nutes and will check the runoff. I'll then be able to make a new batch of nutes, hopefully with the correct CalMag ppm this time. Going to flip some time this week, just havent decided on when. Probably in 2 to 3 days.

Veg Day 32.1.JPG

Veg Day 32.2.JPG

Good Morning!

Day 44 (Flip Day 1)
Temps: 68 81 Current: 81
RH: 50 71 Current: 65

Plants are looking great this morning! Changed the lights to 11/13 last night. Did a lot of flushing the past few days. I was testing the runoff and it kept coming up about 200 ppm lower than the feed and a pH of 6.6. Over the past two days I've made roughly 40 gallons of nutrient solution. First mixing in 250 to 300 ppm CalMag. I made one gallon of pure nutrient solution in 0 ppm RO water and it came out to 850 ppm. How I made the nutrient solution before was slightly askew I think so I halved it and added 450 ppm of nutrient solution. This batch I just made this morning came out to 780 ppm. I've been keeping the pH of the "flush" at 5.6 to 5.7 to try and lower the runoff pH without ending up with that low of a pH in the medium. So after about 40 to 60 gallons of solution through the 10 plants, the runoff from this morning (flushed twice) is now at 750 ppm and a pH of 6.1.

I can tell you the plants have loved it the past few days. We got 7.5 inches of rain with Hilary, which caused some major problems on the property, BUT the extra humidity in the air I think is doing wonders for the plants (always a silver lining).

I need to come up with a good "flush" regiment. I'm not sure If every time I mix up nutrients I should just give a good flush (which would probably end up being every 6 days). @Bill284 what are your thoughts on this?

Last thing I need to do for the day is clear off any nodes not touching the first screen and some leaves underneath that just get in the way of watering. I'll do a major defoliation in three weeks when they stop stretching.

Veg Day 34.1.JPG

Veg Day 34.2.JPG

Just feel like yelling out a sports cheer, :cheer: looking at this tray. :cheesygrinsmiley: They look super healthy.:) I think putting plants into flower that look this healthy and strong will ensure lots of super colas.:bong: Lot's can go wrong as we all know, but your in the zone now.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

I think with the wide leafed strains, your yields will probably be better with fewer stalks on top of the 2nd screen, that get more light penetration. :hmmmm: :) It's surprising how little bud I've gotten just a short distance under a really thick top canopy.:hmmmm::oops:

I can grasp the last. :rolleyes: The first two not so much.:hmmmm::rolleyes: I said screw chemistry class in High School, the moment the teacher said we had to memorize the periodic chart. Chemistry class was right after lunch, and we did some big smoking at lunch, back when we had a tobacco smoking area at the public school. 😯 Needless to say my young brain couldn't learn much in that state.:rolleyes: As I've aged and gotten old, smoking weed has little effect on my learning and understanding. But I still can't memorize chit.😮:bong:

I can grasp the last. :rolleyes: The first two not so much.:hmmmm::rolleyes: I said screw chemistry class in High School, the moment the teacher said we had to memorize the periodic chart. Chemistry class was right after lunch, and we did some big smoking at lunch, back when we had a tobacco smoking area at the public school. 😯 Needless to say my young brain couldn't learn much in that state.:rolleyes: As I've aged and gotten old, smoking weed has little effect on my learning and understanding. But I still can't memorize chit.😮:bong:
Omg!

I’m still struggling! No grasping for me! Lolling!

Back
Top Bottom