Bubba Cheesecake In Coco

Good Morning!

Day 29 (Veg Day 19)
Temps: 70 82 Current: 73
RH: 25 51 Current: 51

Gave the ladies some 450ppm 5.9 pH feed this morning. Looks like they got over the initial transplant shock and are starting to grow vertical again. Other than that not much is new.

Veg Day 19.JPG

Good Morning!

Day 30 (Veg Day 20)
Temps: 70 82 Current: 75
RH: 27 78 Current: 68

Ladies are looking good this morning. With the cooler temps and a very small amount of rain, the humidity has climbed a bit. But that should change again real soon. Other than that, branches are growing. No feed needed this morning. I'll be letting the coco semi-dry out so the roots will grow.

Veg Day 20.1.JPG

Veg Day 20.2.JPG

Good Morning!

Day 31 (Veg Day 21)
Temps: 70 82 Current: 75
RH: 46 78 Current: 63

Ladies are looking good this morning. Haven't given any nutrients today. Letting the coco partially dry out so the roots will grow. But should be feeding daily pretty soon. Letting the plants soak up the extra RH as its a little cooler here this week, but temps will jump back up by the end of the weekend. After this next heat wave it should be time to put them in to flower so I'll plug in the dehumidifier. I must have messed up the topping as a few of the plants have three main tops now. I will definitely not complain about that!

Veg Day 21.1.JPG

Veg Day 21.2.JPG

Good Morning!

Day 32 (Veg Day 22)
Temps: 68 82 Current: 75
RH: 45 76 Current: 75

Gave the ladies some nutrients this morning. About half a gallon each at 450 ppm and 6.0 pH. The weather has been fluctuating so its been a little cooler. I've been keeping the humidifiers on full blast but will have to turn them down and put the dehumidifier on at night.

Veg Day 22.1.JPG

Veg Day 22.2.JPG

Good Morning!

Day 32 (Veg Day 22)
Temps: 68 82 Current: 75
RH: 45 76 Current: 75

Gave the ladies some nutrients this morning. About half a gallon each at 450 ppm and 6.0 pH. The weather has been fluctuating so its been a little cooler. I've been keeping the humidifiers on full blast but will have to turn them down and put the dehumidifier on at night.

Veg Day 22.1.JPG

Veg Day 22.2.JPG
Girls look great Amigo. :thumb:
Love your setup.
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good Morning!

Day 34 (Veg Day 24)
Temps: 68 82 Current: 73
RH: 45 72 Current: 69

Girls are looking great this morning. Gave them each a half gallon of nutrients, still 450 pm at 5.9 pH. I'm going to finish off this res of nutes and then start giving them pre-flower ratios. I should be flipping in no more than 2 weeks. They are starting to grow quickly and are already at the height that I need to put the trellis on. Other than that, not much else to report.

Veg Day 24.2.JPG

Veg Day 24.1.JPG

Good Afternoon!

Day 39 (Veg Day 29)
Temps: 70 86 Current: 82
RH: 37 60 Current: 40

Been a few days since I've updated. I gave them some nutrients this morning. I started the preflower ratio at 550 ppm and 5.8 pH this morning. I finally got the netting on and need to throw them in to flower. I wanted to do the preflower for two weeks prior to flipping but I'll be lucky for one week. We also have Hurricane Hilary hitting us this weekend so I expect the power to go out. Which actually is convenient. I know some people like to give their plants 24 hrs of darkness when flipping so if the power goes out, Ill just start the flip the next day. If not, then I'll probably wait a week. See how full the bottom trellis gets, but I dont think I can wait much longer than that. I'll probably start watering daily as well. The roots should be established enough.

Cleaned up the very bottom branches I know aren't going to get tall enough. Once I flip I'll clean up all but the top 3 nodes of each top.

Veg Day 29.1.JPG

Veg Day 29.2.JPG

Good Morning!

Day 40 (Veg Day 30)
Temps: 70 86 Current: 81
RH: 37 73 Current: 61

Ladies are doing well and adjusting to the trellis net. Gave them each a half gallon of 550 ppm 5.8 pH nutrients this morning. I got a total of about 1.5 gallons of runoff so what's that, about a half quart of runoff each. The runoff ppm was right about 580 but the pH was 6.6 which seemed odd. I take those with a grain of salt though, as I don't rinse the trays or the 3 gallon buckets it drains in to so its just more of an idea. Turned off the humidifiers and turned on the dehumidifier. Hilary is headed right for us so I figure the atmosphere should contain enough humidity for a few days. Weather says 1.75 inches today and 3.5 inches tomorrow (was 5.5 yesterday). We are directly in the middle of its projected path so I'm expecting anywhere up to 5 to 8 inches. Hopefully not though. I ended up putting in 750 ft of french drain along the sides of our property with 3 drains this summer, but I'm thinking that will get overwhelmed anyways. But hopefully it helps. Otherwise we'll be repairing a lot of fence as this soil just can't handle that much water no matter what. Anyways, we shall see.

Veg Day 30.1.JPG

Veg Day 30.2.JPG

I hope the weather doesn't cause you harm. I know when things get that unsettled, it raises my anxiety even before anything happens. :rolleyes:
I will be one week from surgery tomorrow and I'm healing fast. :)The staples aren't pulling as much and I'm hungry as a bear.:oops: I lost the Blueberry but the Golden Tiger was fine when I got home.:) Now I'll just concentrate on it.:cheesygrinsmiley: It's hurting less to cough, so my consumption of the Fuel D.OG and Acapulco Gold is rising as well.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheer:

Good Morning!

Day 40 (Veg Day 30)
Temps: 70 86 Current: 81
RH: 37 73 Current: 61

Ladies are doing well and adjusting to the trellis net. Gave them each a half gallon of 550 ppm 5.8 pH nutrients this morning. I got a total of about 1.5 gallons of runoff so what's that, about a half quart of runoff each. The runoff ppm was right about 580 but the pH was 6.6 which seemed odd. I take those with a grain of salt though, as I don't rinse the trays or the 3 gallon buckets it drains in to so its just more of an idea. Turned off the humidifiers and turned on the dehumidifier. Hilary is headed right for us so I figure the atmosphere should contain enough humidity for a few days. Weather says 1.75 inches today and 3.5 inches tomorrow (was 5.5 yesterday). We are directly in the middle of its projected path so I'm expecting anywhere up to 5 to 8 inches. Hopefully not though. I ended up putting in 750 ft of french drain along the sides of our property with 3 drains this summer, but I'm thinking that will get overwhelmed anyways. But hopefully it helps. Otherwise we'll be repairing a lot of fence as this soil just can't handle that much water no matter what. Anyways, we shall see.

Veg Day 30.1.JPG

Veg Day 30.2.JPG
Looks beautiful 🤩. All your ladies look happy & healthy. Hope the storm doesn’t cause ne damage or power outages. Happy Growing!
-SSW420

I hope the weather doesn't cause you harm. I know when things get that unsettled, it raises my anxiety even before anything happens. :rolleyes:
I will be one week from surgery tomorrow and I'm healing fast. :)The staples aren't pulling as much and I'm hungry as a bear.:oops: I lost the Blueberry but the Golden Tiger was fine when I got home.:) Now I'll just concentrate on it.:cheesygrinsmiley: It's hurting less to cough, so my consumption of the Fuel D.OG and Acapulco Gold is rising as well.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheer:
That is great about the recovery and your ability to consume medication!

Looks beautiful 🤩. All your ladies look happy & healthy. Hope the storm doesn’t cause ne damage or power outages. Happy Growing!
-SSW420
Thanks!

Good Morning!

Day 41 (Veg Day 31)
Temps: 72 84 Current: 79
RH: 38 73 Current: 59

Ladies are looking good this morning. Last night I noticed that on about half the plants, the oldest fan leaves are starting to show interveinal discoloration. I had a suspicion in the back of my mind that this would happen. I have to change my nutrient CalMag mixing procedures. Last batch I mixed in the CalMag to about 10 gallons of water to a ppm of 250. Then I add in the nutrients and dilute down to the ppm i want. I noticed last time, after mixing in the nutrients, I had a ppm of right about 1100. I diluted it down to 550 ppm and pH'd. Which means that I really only had about 125 ppm of CalMag. Last night I added another 100ppm of CalMag to the nutrients which raised the ppm to 650 and gave them gave them each about a half gallon which resulted in about half a quart runoff each. I did that twice and the runoff was still at 550 ppm (grain of salt added as my runoff route isnt 100% clean). I didn't give them any nutrients this morning. I have about 2 feeds worth of the 650 ppm solution which should have roughly 250ppm of CalMag. Plan is to use up the rest of this feed and change the way I dilute nutrients (just need to be a bit more scientific). Once this storm passes through I'll mix up a gallon of straight nutrients and see exactly how much it raises the ppm. But it's raining now and my grow room is down in the shed and I don't want to run back down there.

Veg Day 31.1.JPG

Veg Day 31.2.JPG

What I think is the start of magnesium deficiency.
Veg Day 31 Mag.JPG

Grow looks great :)

Sorry I have zero idea about deficiency. But I will say if it’s only a couple of leaves just clock it and watch. I think less is always more. Plants are designed to live.

Back
Top Bottom