Bubba Cheesecake In Coco

Looking good. I'm enjoying the Fuel D.OG and it didn't seed. The cure is going well and the smell and taste is improving. I may be getting a little hint of the fuel in the taste now. Leans a little towards pine/pine products.

Looking good for 15 days, they're loving it 👍
Thanks Roy!

Looking good. I'm enjoying the Fuel D.OG and it didn't seed. The cure is going well and the smell and taste is improving. I may be getting a little hint of the fuel in the taste now. Leans a little towards pine/pine products.
That's awesome! I'm betting it was the heater and the sensor lights that gave me some seeds. But still curing. I definitely get pine. I really think the skunky/garlic is a good description. With the blueberry in there as well, well one of em.

You had me at cheesecake!

Good luck!

I look forward to watching your grow show!

💚🌱💚🌱💚🌱
I know right! I can't wait, and glad to have you along! Seedsman posted a pic of the Bubba Cheesecake finishing, will try to find it, hope mine turn out as well.

Here is what Seedsman posted, lets see what happens. Should get quite a few different expressions with the 10 ladies.
Bubba Cheesecake collage.png

Good Morning!

Day 14 (Veg day 4)
Temps: 70 82 Current: 73
RH: 38 67 Current: 61

Gave the ladies a little bit of nutrients this morning. Just over a quart for all 10. 200ppm at 5.9 pH. Going to have to start working on the second flood table soon. Not much else is going on. I need to look in to a new heater for the room, does anyone have any good recommendations?

Veg Day 4.JPG

The room is about 6ft wide by 15 ft long and 7 feet tall. With no heat in the winter, the shed where the air comes from will get down to about around 30 F. Oh, edited because i forgot yep, need electric.
If you have electricity, one of the small oil filled electric radiator heaters are an economical way to keep the temps above the killing zone. They heat up slow and hold their heat for a while. Not a good type of heater for fast heat up but in a grow that's fine. I almost don't need one but during lights out, in winter they are a safety measure. The lights add enough heat in my well insulated space but the heater is needed at night. I turn the heater up and put in on an inkbird controller set to fifty something F, but you could set it higher. I just don't want it to get too cold. In the spring the nighttime outside temps are that cold and it doesn't seem to hurt the outside plants.

Good Morning!

Day 15 (Veg Day 5)
Temps: 70 84 Current: 73
RH: 36 67 Current: 57

Ladies are looking good. Upped the ppfd to 300. Nothing else really to report. I think I'm just going to have to wait until I start feeding them regularly to get the RH up. The only other option is to turn both humidifiers on constantly and turn the dehumidifier on. Might just do that actually. I just hate having the machines fighting against each other.

Veg Day 5.JPG

Good Morning!

Day 16 (Veg Day 6)
Temps: 72 86 Current: 75
RH: 34 63 Current: 51

Ladies looked like they could use some nutes. Gave them 200ppm at 5.9 pH, just over 2 quarts for all. No signs of N def yet. As soon as I see some yellow I'll up the ppm to 300. Can't wait to get some more nutes in the water, i hate pH'ing almost plain water. Other than that, they are doing what they do. Debating putting the second humidifier on constantly and just turn the dehumidifier to try and get the RH range up. Still debating.

Veg Day 6.JPG

I personally only become humidity focussed in flower, and my worry is high humidity and budrot.

I personally can’t see a problem with low humidity in veg, but I’m no expert.

Good Morning!

Day 19 (Veg Day 9)
Temps: 72 88 Current: 77
RH: 30 56 Current: 52

Ladies are looking a little droopy this morning. Gave them some 200ppm 5.8 pH feed. Will most likely top them tomorrow. Still going to wait to transplant them though, not confident their roots are set quite yet. Still no yellowing at all so will keep the ppm the same.

Veg Day 9.JPG

Back
Top Bottom