Budnoob2's Soil - Kosher Kush - 4-2-2014

Nothing significant to report, babies are on day 31 of veg and looking good. I've collected about 100 gallons in my rain bins over the last few weeks so the last 3 weekly waters have been au natural with the addition of some tea at the end. They got first foliar with tea mixed with rain water this week so we'll see how it goes. Not using any nutes, just tea and the soil amendments that were added a couple weeks back (Calcium, SRP, Gypsum, Azomite). Have some organic nutes on standby if/when required but so far no signs of lacking nutrition. I know everyone loves pics but I'm going to give them a little more time and it's lights out right now. :peace: Thanks for checking in.

Looking forward to the pictures to see what you have accomplished so far.

Couldn't resist, snapped some pics during the 1 hour window of the GLR. Sadly the girls look a little worn out which is strange considering they haven't had any nutes and definitely haven't had too much water, although the weekly watering was just the day before yesterday. Guessing the foliar with tea and rain water may have been too much, but they don't look too bad and I doubt there's anything to worry about. I'll lay off the foliar this week and see what happens. Anyhow, here's pics and note that red circles merely denote where topping occured:

KK aka Sybl Day 32 Veg:
DSC_001442.JPG

DSC_000759.JPG

DSC_000855.JPG

DSC_001345.JPG

SSH aka Spicoli:
DSC_001156.JPG

DSC_000955.JPG

DSC_001252.JPG

Thanks for dropping by :)

The nice thing about the KK is that even though the main mutated and isn't doing anything the base formed a nice Y and those have branched out nicely - you can see in one of the pics where it almost looks like a T from side with all the new growth. The main is just kinda hiding in the background now.

Thanks Care, water schedule is about once a week and the first foliar was a couple days ago and I think part of mistake was doing foliar close to beginning of light cycle instead of towards the end because it looks like the mist ended up cooking the leaves a little.

On the environment note - for the last few weeks the temps have been reporting 72low and 82high and just about every time I walk in it's at 79 during lights on. RH is maintaining 43 to 50% consistently so I think that's all looking good. Just using one of those Vicks vapor deals to keep RH up and will take that out in flower since RH was at 30-40% range without it which I think will be fine for resin production. And I do have a dehumidifier at the ready if things start to go up do to extra watering during flower.

Pro-Mix HP and Wiggle Worm on the way to prepare for the High-Brix by the book grow. Will start cooking the soil about 1.5 - 2 months before harvest of the current grow and will send out for a soil test for my side-by-side mix about same time.

Executive decision has been made; between being unable to maintain a steady supply of meds and being too impatient to wait to get going with future grows the lady friend and I have decided to switch lights after a mere 5 weeks of veg. We know the yield will be meager but will still probably be more than we've been able to scrounge up over the last 3 months plus it will give us room to start growing High-Brix style that much sooner. So that's it, tomorrow after week 5 the lights go 12/12. Thanks for dropping in. :peace:

your plants will yield fine off of 1 month veg. I pretty much only veg 1 month. If I veg any longer I end up with monster plants indoors. Plus if you did any training during that month that will further increase your yield. If you would like advice send me a pm and I will give you some training methods to help assist you.

Back
Top Bottom