DSC_000856.JPG

DSC_000760.JPG

DSC_000667.JPG

DSC_000563.JPG

Time to start cooking the High Brix Soil:
DSC_001640.JPG

DSC_000461.JPG

Thanks for dropping by. :peace:

Just bought some Kosher Kush myself. Will be a couple of months before I can start them but this grow makes me really look forward to growing some.

So far I can say that the KK is much pickier than the Silver Surfer Haze - they have both had the same exact everything yet the KK demonstrates leaf and nute burn while the Silver looks perfect. Most of the leaf burn came from a foliar feeding during lights on, but again the SSH has none of the same symptoms as KK. KK will be getting straight rain water and a periodic light feeding of nutes in water from here on out and SSH will get the regular schedule of feedings.

:nicethread: great shares in your yard budnoob, great first journal, we won't be calling anybody a noob, after their first harvest.

won't be long, keep up the good work & I hope your LED's are everything you're wishing for. I'll be in the market for a "panel" in the fall.

So many choices, I'll definitely make my decision based on all my 420 friends comments on them, here in 420 journals like this.:circle-of-love:

Is it day 14 since the switch or day 14 since the flowers appeared?

technically the switch - i'm going to harvest based upon trichs rather than timing so I figured it'd be easier to track by the switch + I'm not always home to monitor them so the switch is the most consistent method for me to track with.

What I do is start counting time in flowering around day 10 after the switch. They will all be finished within a week or so from each other. But if you keep a good eye around when you think they should be ready that will also work

Something going on with the website today? Majority of the links are not working for me and I can only get to the first page of my own journal - arrow, number, and Last buttons all timeout with a failed redirect :peace:

Back
Top Bottom