C99 345W LED Grow Test

Can't do smell here(too bad), but that should start to become evident soon enough.

ilynnboy - They smell mostly like fresh grapefruits right now. No real distinction yet between them. In a few days after they recover from transplant Ill get some pix up and maybe we can try to decipher the phenos. Hope you'll bring your experience to the table bro.

I waited a bit too long to transplant.

22132.jpg

Damn man, sprouts are looking AWESOME! Something to be envied.

Thanks jdub

Can't wait for the explosion. Cindy loves new root space.
I was reading a blog by Mr.Soul( Cindy's breeder)he said his favorite phenotype looks 100%sativa long thin and lanky. I think. #12 matches that description doesn't she?

Can't wait for the explosion. Cindy loves new root space.
I was reading a blog by Mr.Soul( Cindy's breeder)he said his favorite phenotype looks 100%sativa long thin and lanky. I think. #12 matches that description doesn't she?
Not sure yet. Lets give em a few days of growth in the 3 gals.

U kept the numbers when you transplanted didn't u?
:bongrip: duh :)

Air pots? I was wanting to check those out.
Yeah Im excited to see them in action too. Seems great in theory.

Did you get your led problem sorted out. If so what was the problem /solution?
gotta love those roots. At least the roots weren't circling the cups.
Imo plants do better (less shock, quicker rooting, faster growth )when the pots are full of roots (not yet encircled )b4 transplantation. By the picture u got your timing damn near perfect for my liking. Good work!

Garden Update: Ladies (yep theyre all chicks) are on day 36. Props to BC Bud Dep.

A few days ago I potted up to 3 gal smart pots (air pruning). Pre soaked the soil with PHd water and 1/4 tsp Super Thrive / gal. I use the recommended dosage for infrequent use.

Some pix of the girls. A touch of nute burn on some :roorrip:and a few damaged leaves from waiting too long to pot up otherwise very healthy. They all are between 7 - 10 nodes at about 8" tall. I am leaning towards flowering in the next 7 - 10 days.

ilynnboy, I think 12 and 6 definitely match your description, and possibly 4 for the rotten pheno. What do you think? Still no real difference in smells.

23119.jpg

24112.jpg

25106.jpg

26102.jpg

27101.jpg

28100.jpg

2947.jpg

3030.jpg

31115.jpg

Looks like pictures out of a text book.
:welldone:

Thanks bro and thanks jdub.

Just a few minor details that Ive left out.

I havnt done any pruning with them with the exception of 10-15 fan leaves that were more than 50% damaged over the life of the grow. My c99 strain is 85% sativa which is why I have done minimal pruning.

high temp 81
high rh 46%
low temp 76
low rh 38%

soil ph 6.2 - 6.5

I added about 32oz of pulverized garden lime per bag of FFOF for the repot.

I wont be feeding them again until I move them to the flowering room as they have fresh soil.

Also, ilynnboy, 12, 6, and 4 are the ones with nute burn as you can see in the pix. Maybe nute sensitivity is a common pheno trait.

ilynnboy,

Forgot to mention that 8 seems to be unique. All the others seem to be close in size but 8 is a beast. It has serrated blades on most of the leaves too. None of the others have serrated blades.

Im thinking that the 3 phenos are (8)(4,6,12)(1,2,3,5,7,8,9,10,11) :hmmmm:

32105.jpg

Hate to burst your bubble, but those aren't the true Air Pots. Those are one of the 3 to 6 brands of fabric bag/sack to grow in. The air pruning principle still holds, however, I think the Air Pots are a much more efficient and 'green' product for this.

And I agree with previous sentiment that the LED unit is probably defective, and I wish you luck with that; my current units are OFF when they're OFF, whether via switch or timer.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom