C99 345W LED Grow Test

Hate to burst your bubble, but those aren't the true Air Pots. Those are one of the 3 to 6 brands of fabric bag/sack to grow in. The air pruning principle still holds, however, I think the Air Pots are a much more efficient and 'green' product for this.

I have smart pots, as stated above.

The air pruning principle still holds, however, I think the Air Pots are a much more efficient and 'green' product for this.

I was sooo ready to buy some Airpots, but Ricky helped sway my vote to Smart Pots, and grabbed a stack of 5 for $20 on Amazon.

Some of the reviews from Airpots lead to Root Gnats and what not from overwatering.

Not an issue for more experienced growers like yourselves, but I figured Id go smart pots myself for the first grow or 2.

But I do like the cosmetics of the Air Pots haha.

I'm with u Ricky. 7-10 days more veg.
Cut 2 clones each of numbers 4,8,12 and the best looking one out of the other group. Whatever became of # 1?, it was a top contender for me .. next to #'s 4,8 and 12. Looking good, so envious!! I love c99 :)
Looking Great, Nice easy plants to grow huh?
I hate to be a p.i.t.a.< but could you redo the numbers for me?
Harder to read than the dixie cups.
Thanks and good looking out.:)

Garden Update: Just over 44 days old (day 1 of flowering). From here their age will be the days in the flower room.

I only moved 9 over to the flower room last night. Ill have to use a better camera now, cell which I used up until now wont be any use as you can see in the LED light.

Watered this morning, 1/2 gal w/ 1/2 tsp tiger bloom, 1/2 tbsp big bloom per.

Took cuttings yesterday as well.

Cheers :tokin:

33114.jpg

34105.jpg

35102.jpg

Thx. Lookin great. Love how they're reaching
On the bean front, I gave my friend about 30 of them pre-storage. So I am good to go and very lucky :)
Thx for the reply. Hope everything is cool.

Tuned in a bit late i see. Beautiful ladies. I was thinking about going with some c99... Then i saw the bank was out of stock.. Darn.. O well my other strains have turned out great! I will love to see how these turn out. About those t5s; You had them that high for photos right? Cuz they can be placed up to an inch or so from the canopy as long as youve got a fan on it which you do. You probably knew that i was just makin sure! I use t5s for veg too. Great, arent they? Anyways cant wait to see these ladies progress under this --- light.

Is it just me or is the core coverage area for that light a 12" x 12" square...

It looks like only the middle plant is receiving intense light.

The plants look absolutely great tho. I'm sub'd for this one.

It does look like that but it could be the camera playingtricks. When i take pics of my grow only the center of the pics look real intense because of the camera. Idk why but thats just how it looks with led lol

Although the picture is not accurate, the coverage def isnt 36"x36". Id say more like 30x30. If I have success with LEDs I will most likely pick up some smaller units for outside coverage.

Garden Update: day 16

Ive been using half recommended strength ff products every other watering, and in between a small dose of Super Thrive. I have to water now about every 2-3 days. For those newbies, they drink a lot more in the flower room.

Pix were taken tonight, last pic is an 11 blade leaf. This is the only plant Ive seen with 11 blade leaves and it has a bunch. All the others have 9 blades. I thought it was worth sharing :)

Giddyup -

4037.jpg

41104.jpg

42105.jpg

43100.jpg

44102.jpg

4582.jpg

4619.jpg

4719.jpg

Looking good.
Are u going to thin them a little? They look like they could use it.
I alwayz like a sparse canopy, better airflow, less humidity, better light penetration and makes for better flowers with less problems.
That's just my opinion, but seems to hold true when doing a side by side.
Skeptical? Give it a whirl on a couple of them.
Thx for the update.
By the way which number is that plant with the 11 blades?

No Im not going to thin them out, it will stunt their growth.

Im probably going to stop posting. It doesnt seem like there is much interest in this light and I dont wanna stick my neck out for nothing. Thought interest would pick up when they started budding but no lol. Bye 420mag, and those that followed silently sorry. Good luck to all!

Thanks for tuning in Ilynnboy :)

Ricky,
Stick around, my first journal took a while to take off. You're only a few days in 12/12. I don't even start my journals really until that point. You have a solid grow style, it would be a shame to not have you finish this out.

If you think it's the name of the light, ask the mods to rename the journal for you.

ANother thing, Ricky, is if you want more people to see and watch your thread, you have to go check out other growers grows and make friends on here. I think this is the only thread ive seen you on. You need to get involved and stay involved with the 420 community. Accept us as family and we accept you. You cant expect people to be constantly giving you love if youre not giving it. Stick around and explore the vast world of 420 magazine! Go say whats up to OldMedMan, or Mr. Krip. See Xlr8s flo m gro. GodsTrichome would love a visit. I know its hard to keep up sometimes, but I mean 420mag is like my facebook. I dont spend too much time on but i visit when I can. I hope we can see more of your grow. Looks like the light (and the grower) are doing a great job!

Sorry to c it end Ricky. Good luck out there. Be Safe.
I was looking forward to every update, damn.

Back
Top Bottom