C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Thank you Beez! I’m also very happy to report I didn’t see a single seed or nanner on this baby.

Happy to hear your c99 x bb fast is a true female and you got some super nice looking flowers HH!!!

here mine that are doing well...and just start to show some flowers!:

full

full

full

Happy to hear your c99 x bb fast is a true female and you got some super nice looking flowers HH!!!
Thanks so much seedsman! This one was an Alaskan Purple, a real beauty of a strain!
BTW we will start a new comparision grow very soon!
Sweet! I’m excited to see what’s next! :thumb:

Good evening all so summer is fast approaching and the girls are raring to go....haha
I'm going to be topping all the girls and cloning the tops and then transplanting into 20lt fabric pots with coco/perlite mix and feeding EHG as my 4 part nutrient pack. They've been cruising along and look really happy since I added a cpl new things to my feeds, I've started using liquid silicon, amino mix for better absorption of nutrients and I also got some Humates and Fulvates to add to the mix once I understand what it's going to do for the soil/plants..my apologies for being tardy in my updates @SeedsMan .... :thanks:

The Garden....
image.jpeg

C99xBlue ( I forgot the name tag )
image.jpeg

The Rest of the Ladies.....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

They are in 5lt bags at the moment and I've been feeding with silicon, biobzz grow, amino mix and kelpak ( liquid kelp ).... I'm going to top all the ladies and take a cpl clones and repot into those 20lt fabrics then will flip them at the end of the month for a Decemberish harvest....

Hope you all have a merry evening and a blessed weekend guys.....:passitleft:

Good evening all so summer is fast approaching and the girls are raring to go....haha
I'm going to be topping all the girls and cloning the tops and then transplanting into 20lt fabric pots with coco/perlite mix and feeding EHG as my 4 part nutrient pack. They've been cruising along and look really happy since I added a cpl new things to my feeds, I've started using liquid silicon, amino mix for better absorption of nutrients and I also got some Humates and Fulvates to add to the mix once I understand what it's going to do for the soil/plants..my apologies for being tardy in my updates @SeedsMan .... :thanks:

The Garden....
image.jpeg

C99xBlue ( I forgot the name tag )
image.jpeg

The Rest of the Ladies.....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

They are in 5lt bags at the moment and I've been feeding with silicon, biobzz grow, amino mix and kelpak ( liquid kelp ).... I'm going to top all the ladies and take a cpl clones and repot into those 20lt fabrics then will flip them at the end of the month for a Decemberish harvest....

Hope you all have a merry evening and a blessed weekend guys.....:passitleft:

I'm in love with the AP! Give her some extra attention, she is worth it. :morenutes:
Love the grow space also...

Chopped one of the alaskans down the past few days
20190908_123401.jpg
20190908_125459.jpg
20190908_134818.jpg

Had a little bud rot, the colas were rock fucking solid lol and its been hot this summer so not surprised..

There was loadsssssssss of bud on this bitch.
Im pretty confident il pull over 10ounces of the slag.. smells nice and dank, some purple coming througg at the end for sure.

The other alaskan has about a week left..
20190911_202731.jpg
20190911_202733.jpg
20190911_202742.jpg

Again rockkkk hard nugs caused a little rot, chopped it off early...
Lookibg and smelling lovely.. and a good few ounces here too...

Low and slow drying..
15 shelves in here, around 6 have ap i think, some bubblegum and cherrypie too. each shelf has around 2 z on
(Approx dry from visual gauging)
And a load hanging in a wardrobe too lol
20190910_221014.jpg

Cheers HH
I think off the 3 plants i that room il pull pver 30z lol
Smashed it,
I brought a fridge for the sole purpose of drying, although if the other alaskan js down as i expect next week then the food fridge will be rexomissioned also loo

Cheers HH
I think off the 3 plants i that room il pull pver 30z lol
Smashed it,
I brought a fridge for the sole purpose of drying, although if the other alaskan js down as i expect next week then the food fridge will be rexomissioned also loo
Lol, sounds like a good problem to have! Wow, smashed it indeed! I got 4 1/2 oz off of my AP (1/2 oz was from the twin). That one is my biggest haul so far. Alaskan Purples don’t F around!!! :laughtwo:

I picked up a 2 yr old dorm fridge just for drying low and slow. Hope it's big enough, but if not, that wouldnt be a bad problem to have.
That’s what I want to find too. Not a tiny fridge, but a medium sized one, ideally with no freezer.

Im just guesstimating, and going off previous harvests, but im pretty confident il beat the 28z off 3 plants from my previous grow.

Low and slow for the win lol

That’s what I want to find too. Not a tiny fridge, but a medium sized one, ideally with no freezer.
Call a few appliance repair shops. Down here, they have rows of them, like a damn car dealership. Some as cheap as $20-$30

I paid the lower end of that for mine 2nd hand lol
Call a few appliance repair shops. Down here, they have rows of them, like a damn car dealership. Some as cheap as $20-$30

Back
Top Bottom