Caged Ape's First Grow

I'm lucky to have 2 tents. While one vegges/flowers photos the other grows autos. I've had a lot of different ones to try since doing it this way. It's all good to me.
I operate that way too. Veg tent gets the auto.
20200430_153518_HDR.jpg

Update time! That probably sounded more exciting than it actually is. :rofl: Because well.... I don't have anything to really post. I'm a week and a half into bloom nutes and 4 days into the flip. I would assume my next update will have the short and curlys sporting for you.
20200415_123822.jpg

With growing cannabis, there's lots of time thinking about your next move or what you want to plant next.... My point is, I have been growing photo plants and I am about to cheat on photo with an auto and I'm scared that I'll do it again. I may even ask for a divorce from my photo plants. I just see so many good times ahead with Auto. What should I do? Once I've cheated on Photo, do I just break up with them. Do I just see the Auto's on the side? Life can be so confusing...
:passitleft:
Haha, i feel the same way. Well put! that's some funny stand up material there!

Hi everyone:ciao:... Well this isn't my first grow but I have taken the hobby back up more recently. I'm what you could say a new old grower or a old new grower. Depends on how you look at it. Anywho, I use to grow 20 years ago illegally like alot of people. Now that I'm older and a little wiser, I'm focused on the science of it and not the money. Oh yeah, don't worry.... It's all about the weed folks:snowboating: Now I've been encouraged by my fellow Albertans to fire up a grow thread and I thought... :hmmmm:why not... I have absolutely zero life and I love growing cannabis. Hell.... I'm in the right place:blunt: So I guess without further ado... THE DETAILS!!!
(Oh yeah, I'm using a template... Bare with me...)
:rofl:
What strain is it?
#1 - Rockstar(unknown)
#2 - Violator Kush

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Rockstar = Hybrid 50/50
Violator = Indica 80/20

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Currently in Veg

If in Veg... For how long?
6 weeks, hoping to flip in 2 to 3 weeks

Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?
2'x4'x5' Tent

Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?
Miracle Grow Soil (thinking of changing next time)

What size pot?
Currently 2 gallon (thinking of upgrading to 3 gallon)

Size of light?
POS Led (waiting on VIPARSPECTRA V900 900W_Grow Lights_VIPARSPECTRA )

Is it aircooled?
Yuppers

Temp of Room/cab?
24°C/75°F

RH of Room/cab?
Whatever Yo!

PH of media or res?

Any Pests ?
Yes... Those mother f@&king gnats...

How often are you watering?
Every 3 days right now

Type and strength of ferts used?
Currently using Solo-tek Grow by Grotek (picture following) I was feeling all organically hippie... Leave me alone...:rofl:

So that's all I got... Besides pictures... Enjoy:D:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom