Caged Ape's First Grow

Update time! That probably sounded more exciting than it actually is. :rofl: Because well.... I don't have anything to really post. I'm a week and a half into bloom nutes and 4 days into the flip. I would assume my next update will have the short and curlys sporting for you.
20200415_123822.jpg

With growing cannabis, there's lots of time thinking about your next move or what you want to plant next.... My point is, I have been growing photo plants and I am about to cheat on photo with an auto and I'm scared that I'll do it again. I may even ask for a divorce from my photo plants. I just see so many good times ahead with Auto. What should I do? Once I've cheated on Photo, do I just break up with them. Do I just see the Auto's on the side? Life can be so confusing...
:passitleft:

Side chicks are always good, lol. As an auto grower I say you'll enjoy them, although I've only done photos once and they were somewhat unsuccessful. I do have some photo seeds on the way though so may change my mind :lot-o-toke:

I just see too much appeal in them. Quick harvest is too much to turn down. Anyways, I've ordered 5 Critical Auto seeds from @Weedseedsexpress . Should be here next week and I'm only planting one and depending on how it goes, I may plant another every month apart. That's the rough plan as of now.

Hi all! :ciao: I've never grown autos , me being a stingy old codger and only buying seeds once, but may be interested if I can get my own seedbank going with my first cross. Great, sunny days in the gardens!:yummy::volcano-smiley::peace::meditate:

I just see too much appeal in them. Quick harvest is too much to turn down. Anyways, I've ordered 5 Critical Auto seeds from @Weedseedsexpress . Should be here next week and I'm only planting one and depending on how it goes, I may plant another every month apart. That's the rough plan as of now.
I am going to do the same next Oct or Nov when the tent is back in business, I like to go in at any time to see the plants, not the case with these photos, they sleep all day and wake up at 8pm when I see them for an hour or 2 then grow all night, I will grow an auto in one of my closets upstairs so I can go in anytime I like during the day, they dont need as much sleep or electricity. Thats why the photos are on this schedule. Cheers

What’s up @CagedApe. Things are looking great in the tent brother! I haven’t dropped any autos. I like having control lmao. Don’t get me wrong. I’m intrigued by autos but I don’t think they are for me. Maybe one day though.
Thank you! I get the control thing but I think I'm gonna yolo it on this one.
:passitleft:

Looking good! Weather's getting better, you thinking of dropping an auto outdoors?
I will be dropping an auto here shortly. I plan on trying it out doors this summer. Photos being grown outside in Alberta just doesn’t seem to work. Our summers are too short, frost sets in too damn early. I’ll see how the auto does this year.... more for science then anything lol :laughtwo::smokin:

Well the violator is clearly in the lead. 10 days into the flip and it's going good. The girls are happy and I'm looking forward to stripping the girls down on day 21. I think the VK is going to violate the yield category. Just have a feeling.... Anyways, I have an exciting grow coming up. I was in shock yesterday because I actually recieved my Purple Ryder Auto. In the dark under the covers as of this morning. Hopefully tomorrow morning it's a planter.
:thumb:
Violator Kush
20200421_133641.jpg

BC Rockstar
20200421_133737.jpg

Back
Top Bottom