Caged Ape's First Grow

Yaaay, update time... Not much on the green matter front has changed, maybe a couple of inches. They have another 3 inches and then I'm flipping them. I estimate April 12th I'll put er' over to 12/12. This Sunday I'm doing haircuts and I'll post before and afters.
20200403_111214_HDR.jpg

I added something to my nutrient plate. I picked up some Future Harvest Super B +. Vitamins... You know, bla bla bla...
20200403_132355.jpg

On the equipment side.... I received my new light! Viparspectra r900... I can tell a difference between what I was using but was it worth the $315 that I paid... I'm not quite sure. Only time will tell with the flowering and harvest. When I pulled it out of the box, it felt like a well built light. Not like those 1000 watt knockoffs. My first impression sitting here looking at it... I'm happy with it
:passitleft:
20200403_105929.jpg

20200403_105750.jpg

I finally figured out how to lay pictures in full image so that's a win for me... PHEW! Well that's all I have left peeps and I'll post that update on Sunday or Monday with the new hairdos. Enjoy your weekend!

Congrats and Enjoy that new light. I hope it does just what you want. I got Very excited each time I have bought Lights. That and seeds. Both can be an addiction and I have an addictive personality so I have been hit hard Lol

added something to my nutrient plate. I picked up some Future Harvest Super B +. Vitamins... You know, bla bla bla...
20200403_132355.jpg

On
I’ve got (almost) the entire line of those nutrients. You may or may not have seen them in my update photos. Lined up under my grow box. I like the stuff!

nice light! I also received my new light today as well! :high-five:

I’ve got (almost) the entire line of those nutrients. You may or may not have seen them in my update photos. Lined up under my grow box. I like the stuff!

nice light! I also received my new light today as well! :high-five:
:high-five: Sweet, I'm just about to fire the whole flowering thing up with Future Harvest. They gave me this for free when I was at the hydro shop.
IMG_20200402_115903_01.jpg

It should do this crop and possibly some or all of the next but results is what I want. What light did you get. Are ya holdin out?

Hi everyone:ciao:... Well this isn't my first grow but I have taken the hobby back up more recently. I'm what you could say a new old grower or a old new grower. Depends on how you look at it. Anywho, I use to grow 20 years ago illegally like alot of people. Now that I'm older and a little wiser, I'm focused on the science of it and not the money. Oh yeah, don't worry.... It's all about the weed folks:snowboating: Now I've been encouraged by my fellow Albertans to fire up a grow thread and I thought... :hmmmm:why not... I have absolutely zero life and I love growing cannabis. Hell.... I'm in the right place:blunt: So I guess without further ado... THE DETAILS!!!
(Oh yeah, I'm using a template... Bare with me...)
:rofl:
What strain is it?
#1 - Rockstar(unknown)
#2 - Violator Kush

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Rockstar = Hybrid 50/50
Violator = Indica 80/20

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Currently in Veg

If in Veg... For how long?
6 weeks, hoping to flip in 2 to 3 weeks

Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?
2'x4'x5' Tent

Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?
Miracle Grow Soil (thinking of changing next time)

What size pot?
Currently 2 gallon (thinking of upgrading to 3 gallon)

Size of light?
POS Led (waiting on VIPARSPECTRA V900 900W_Grow Lights_VIPARSPECTRA )

Is it aircooled?
Yuppers

Temp of Room/cab?
24°C/75°F

RH of Room/cab?
Whatever Yo!

PH of media or res?

Any Pests ?
Yes... Those mother f@&king gnats...

How often are you watering?
Every 3 days right now

Type and strength of ferts used?
Currently using Solo-tek Grow by Grotek (picture following) I was feeling all organically hippie... Leave me alone...:rofl:

So that's all I got... Besides pictures... Enjoy:D:Namaste:

Good Evening CagedApe you have it going on. Nice looking garden. Have a great growing journey.:peace::bong:

:high-five: Sweet, I'm just about to fire the whole flowering thing up with Future Harvest. They gave me this for free when I was at the hydro shop.
IMG_20200402_115903_01.jpg

It should do this crop and possibly some or all of the next but results is what I want. What light did you get. Are ya holdin out?
You got those for free? Bad ass. Yeah I got the early flower, mid flower and late flower nutes from that line as well. I only ran one run with them then I switched to mega crop. I got tired of individually measuring each one out.
AE9B3810-3D65-4928-8BDE-9F5297149A14.jpeg

You got those for free? Bad ass. Yeah I got the early flower, mid flower and late flower nutes from that line as well. I only ran one run with them then I switched to mega crop. I got tired of individually measuring each one out.
AE9B3810-3D65-4928-8BDE-9F5297149A14.jpeg
Yeah for free. The owner of the shop sold his share in Future Harvest and still stock the line so he knows them personally and gave them to give to customers. It's not like I was that special:laughtwo: Yeah so I'm going to run that when I flip. Could you notice any difference or did you just know it helps?

Yeah for free. The owner of the shop sold his share in Future Harvest and still stock the line so he knows them personally and gave them to give to customers. It's not like I was that special:laughtwo: Yeah so I'm going to run that when I flip. Could you notice any difference or did you just know it helps?
Free is nice!! I didn’t notice an extreme difference but I did notice a difference. I Ran two plants with out the flower nutes, then again but in coco, the plants didn’t turn out very well. Then I grew the same strains but in the soil I like to use (worm casting and perlite) and they turned out amazing. So it’s kinda hard to tell because I’m judging it off of my grow before using them, and they didn’t turn out very well nutrients or not. So yes, maybe, no..? Is your answer lol!!

I'm a day late but not really much to update other than I did some defoliation on sunday. It doesn't look like it but I'll pluck the odd one until day 21 after the flip.
20200407_072503_HDR.jpg

The little one on the left in the front is a runt... I've been having problems with clones taking properly with the Rockstar:rolleyes:. So this one took longer than the other 3.
I have a little sneak peek at my next 2 journals. Taking pictures along the way and I'll put them together later ;)
20200407_073414~2.jpg
20200407_073438~2.jpg

Well that's all I got for today kids! Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom