Caged Ape's First Grow

How is your experience with Miracle grow? I have a bag here thinking of using for first transplants but have seen some negative responses about it.
Thanks for checking my grow journal out.
I've used miracle grow soil for the last couple grows. I'm cheap :rofl: Honestly I don't notice a difference. I think by the time I harvest, there's nothing but roots in the pot. My plants go from first clone plant to the end and it's been good for me. I'm sure you could use what you have up for your transplants.
:passitleft:

Thanks for checking my grow journal out.
I've used miracle grow soil for the last couple grows. I'm cheap :rofl: Honestly I don't notice a difference. I think by the time I harvest, there's nothing but roots in the pot. My plants go from first clone plant to the end and it's been good for me. I'm sure you could use what you have up for your transplants.
Okay right on, I will give it a try!
Will continue to pop in, plants are looking good! Good luck

you enjoying the weather Ape? Three hours north of you, it’s been beautiful!! Was a lil windy today, but it’s dummied down a lot at about 3ish
It's a beauty down here as well. It's too bad that everyone is stuck at home. It's perfect for a recluse type guy like me but the poor kids must be going nuts. :goof::tommy:

It's a beauty down here as well. It's too bad that everyone is stuck at home. It's perfect for a recluse type guy like me but the poor kids must be going nuts. :goof::tommy:
Haha yeah If it weren’t for this nice weather the past week and a bit, i would have blown my brains out. Been nice being out in the yard getting yard work done! I took two truck loads full of branches from a tree I knocked down... then two more truck loads full of garbage to the dump! This time off has sure been nice! Gotta get back to work soon tho! (I’ve been saying that for two weeks now) :laughtwo:

Its been a busy time at the Dump, lots of people were on that same bus, I think they are going to try and regulate the amount of people lined up at the gate by allotting times for different parts of the city. Just heard this from a friend. Glad the nice weather is here, just waiting for those auto beans to arrive. Cheers

Haha yeah If it weren’t for this nice weather the past week and a bit, i would have blown my brains out. Been nice being out in the yard getting yard work done! I took two truck loads full of branches from a tree I knocked down... then two more truck loads full of garbage to the dump! This time off has sure been nice! Gotta get back to work soon tho! (I’ve been saying that for two weeks now) :laughtwo:
That sounds like an expensive day at the dump. I think alot of people probably think they were working.

Update time! That probably sounded more exciting than it actually is. :rofl: Because well.... I don't have anything to really post. I'm a week and a half into bloom nutes and 4 days into the flip. I would assume my next update will have the short and curlys sporting for you.
20200415_123822.jpg

With growing cannabis, there's lots of time thinking about your next move or what you want to plant next.... My point is, I have been growing photo plants and I am about to cheat on photo with an auto and I'm scared that I'll do it again. I may even ask for a divorce from my photo plants. I just see so many good times ahead with Auto. What should I do? Once I've cheated on Photo, do I just break up with them. Do I just see the Auto's on the side? Life can be so confusing...
Hey ape, why choose? Just go all out bohemian and have it all! I do! Hi Ape, just dropping in. Looking fine here! :ciao: :high-five:

Hey ape, why choose? Just go all out bohemian and have it all! I do! Hi Ape, just dropping in. Looking fine here! :ciao: :high-five:
I've decided to be a slut:ciao: Thanks for checking in! Yeah I can't let the photos go. I just brought in 2 more strains and have incorporated LST and topping into the next crop so it's going to look alot different than this one that's in flower.

I've decided to be a slut:ciao: Thanks for checking in! Yeah I can't let the photos go. I just brought in 2 more strains and have incorporated LST and topping into the next crop so it's going to look alot different than this one that's in flower.

I'm lucky to have 2 tents. While one vegges/flowers photos the other grows autos. I've had a lot of different ones to try since doing it this way. It's all good to me.

Back
Top Bottom