Can You Grow Weed In Pro-Mix With Only Osmocote Plus, Outdoor & Indoor, And Tap Water?

Day 23

Since I'll be moving her outside in about 10 days, I think I'm just gonna let her be a Christmas tree. I won't have to worry about her height. Plus if I top her now she'd need some training and I won't be around for a week. Headed to the airport in less than 24hrs for a vacation in the Dominican Republic.

Watch out...I have a lot of Terpinator to get through while you're gone. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I, on the other hand, do not. All either donated or saw the trash bin. I have to be one of their worst endorsements. You maybe #1 unless you're still holding.

I have four unopened 2.5g jugs that have been outside for 3 years and another opened one (with about 4 ounces used) that has been in the shed even longer.

I may give that one to the guy using Osmocote+ for flowering.
You win. (Bows to the master).

Oh please God, not me! I haven't hit flower yet, but soon.

The mint plant is rocking the O+. I chopped her all back to about 8“ tall the other week because she got so big. Just threw it out in the yard because I had too much. Had drinks off of it since and still it's grown back to....

16560107630071790930950120064696.jpg

Headed to the airport in less than 24hrs for a vacation in the Dominican Republic.

Dafuk? Unless you're an arms dealer, or that's merely a fuel stop / blind for a route to a certain South American country... wait until January, lol.

The mint plant is rocking the O+. I chopped her all back to about 8“ tall the other week because she got so big. Just threw it out in the yard because I had too much. Had drinks off of it since and still it's grown back to....

16560107630071790930950120064696.jpg

Are you thinking that it could have used a bit less nitrogen and, if so, do you foresee a less than perfect leaf-to-bud ratio?l

I may give that one to the guy using Osmocote+ for flowering.

That could work. (Or KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry.)

Plan things carefully, though - might want to drop off all four gifts in one trip. Been my experience, after you give away one jug of the stuff locally... Five minutes latter, everyone you ask replies with, "Terpinator - yeah, I heard about that. Uh... No thanks."

I don't know what it is about it. It'll make you feel like the first person to have ever had Herpes. Five minutes ago, they were pounding on your door; now, tumbleweeds.

Dafuk? Unless you're an arms dealer, or that's merely a fuel stop / blind for a route to a certain South American country... wait until January, lol.

Frankly it seems safer here than my normal haunt of Riviera Maya. You don't have Federale checkpoints with body armored police carrying AR's. I own stock in one of the resorts in Mexico where a high level cartel guy was gunned down right there on the beach.

I may not be an arms dealer, but I've been known to move a little weed and edibles. It may just be how this trip was paid for.
;)

We ate a shit load of gummies before we walked in the terminal. Thank God we got through security before they kicked in. We were at the gate with a case of the gigs. The stoned inner dialog went something like this:

"Wow, there's a lot of bubble butted black women in this airport.

I guess that makes sense since I'm in Detroit.

Wait, Detroit? I moved to Tennessee 13 years ago.

What am I doing in Detroit?

The airport in my town in Tennessee isn't this big.

Where the hell am I? Oh, that's right, I'm in Atlanta."

I just figured it'd be about as hot as the outskirts of Hell, this time of year. Not much cooler than a suburb here ;) . Humidity gives one a constant... drip.

I just figured it'd be about as hot as the outskirts of Hell, this time of year. Not much cooler than a suburb here ;) . Humidity gives one a constant... drip.

It's actually cooler here than home. It's been triple digits most of the week at home, and it's 86 with a great ocean breeze. Mexico seems more humid than the Dominican. It's a nice evening and I can't say that I've ever not sweated my sack of in Playa Del Carmen regardless of the time of day.

She has started to flower, are you still going to put her outside?

I have 4 Blueberry Glue seeds I dropped the other day. They will take over the tent once they are sprouted and in their final pots. Then outside this Zkittlez Auto goes.

May be seeing some deficiencies mid plant in mature leaves. Likely a K deficiency. Debating if I'll do anything about it. Really kinda wanting to see what straight Osmocote can produce for the ultimate brain dead grow for newbies. The Blueberry Glues sprouted and will likely get upcanned on the weekend. At that point this girl will move outside.

Back
Top Bottom