CanaGrow's - Indoor Soil Dinafem Dinamed CBD Auto 300W LED

The old Phototron growing units had a pile of sidelighting. Someone had put their thinking caps on for that design. I can't see any additional lighting beneath the canopy hurting at all.

@Guy Cavallero yes sir i am liking the results i got off my last grow with the side lighting and tomorrow i plan on pony tailing both plants for a couple hours so i will try and post some pics of the setup
@Jack420 thank you too sir! Glad you like too. Stay tuned i will try and up load some more pics tomorrow they exploded with growth the last couple days

What about dropping a CFL into the middle of the tent down low. I only have a 300w led at the moment. Looking for a cheap way to add some cheap watts.

Nice grow:cool:
Yeah i would do it! I figure its low cost and can only benifit right! I loved that on my last grow it really brightened up my inside undergrowth and made it explode, every morning at lights on i would trun the plant to get it 18 hours into a different area

What about dropping a CFL into the middle of the tent down low. I only have a 300w led at the moment. Looking for a cheap way to add some cheap watts.

Nice grow:cool:
Old shop light t5's work excellent for side lighting as it helps draw growth out to the walls. hang them on some ratchet straps and adjust as you need.

DAY 23
today i started some ponytailing just for a couple hours to stimulate the under growth to stretch out and grow
@DV-travis @Guy Cavallero here you can see my side light led grow bulb i have shining in too i rotate that plant every couple hours so everyone gets some shine on!

DAY 23
today i started some ponytailing just for a couple hours to stimulate the under growth to stretch out and grow
@DV-travis @Guy Cavallero here you can see my side light led grow bulb i have shining in too i rotate that plant every couple hours so everyone gets some shine on!
I have never seen that done. Cool.
My solution was to super crop. Lay the main cola on its side. I know. Not the same.

I don't top mine. Just lay them over with one HST session then LST the main cola in a spiral as it stretches.
I am to afraid to super crop an auto so i just top it once and lst. To risky to me super croping autos and possible loosing valuable grow time but thats just me erroring on the side of caution

I am to afraid to super crop an auto so i just top it once and lst. To risky to me super croping autos and possible loosing valuable grow time but thats just me erroring on the side of caution
I have a GGa thats 7 days old. I am only doing the HST to two bagseeds. Just learn and kill something free. The auto is going to be a no stress grow. Maybe top once.

i super crop autos all the time now, ican't scrog em in my tent cause of the buckets needing to be drained and filled so i just beat the shit out of them and make them do what i say. They're always complacent by the end :rofl:

So do you put any trust or faith in "be careful with your autos"? Do you grow your autos in hydro @OntarioGro17 ?

I grow them in hydro yes, and no i don't baby them I typically neglect them as they're a pain in the butt to change the water and whatnot. I've tended to grow similar quality both ways, of doing things and one way is easier. I am trying to figure out what driver i need for my planner perimeter lighting i'm gonna build. I bought 12 Samsung ACUITY 56 LED Light strips. to make two frames to line the outer edge of my tents. I figure if i can get that supplemental light i should push my yields up exponentially. So i have the lights on their way but now i need to knwo what kind of drivers to buy and if i need anything else other than the 22 gauge stranded wire, heat sink cement and the angle aluminum. if you know anything about diy lights throw your knowledge my way.

DAY 25
yesturday was a successful TOPPING day for both plants, did not notice anything wrong with them this morning so i am treating the girls to some natural light, good breeze and beautiful temp outside today. Plus i save some hydro
Just watching them soaking up the sun while i have my morning coffee

Love it, subbed ! Btw.. those little black plastic dollar store pots.. Ugh, idk what it is but every time I started a plant in one I had algae problems, and it spread. Just a heads up, throw them out lol I saw the algae on one of your pics and my blood boiled they killed 5 of my PK & 3 of my Green Crack. And I then battled with the algae for about a month

Love it, subbed ! Btw.. those little black plastic dollar store pots.. Ugh, idk what it is but every time I started a plant in one I had algae problems, and it spread. Just a heads up, throw them out lol I saw the algae on one of your pics and my blood boiled they killed 5 of my PK & 3 of my Green Crack. And I then battled with the algae for about a month
Damn I was wondering where the algae was coming from too! Now I know I will pitch them, like fast algae growth literally 4 days and it's there thanks for the info and welcome to my grow

DAY 31

well I should have planned this out better but ... I should have taken a before pic but I didnt so I just have the after pic. So heres my Dinamed CBD auto after adjusting her LST ties

Next is the Dinafem Critical + photo
Now why I dont know but I had a brain fart and now I am thinking let's ride this out and see what happens. YES I LST MY PHOTO PLANT - so now I am thinking crap I wanted to move her outside and let her get big all summer, so now I am wondering what to do??????
At least I got a before and after pic of the LST I did, so next will be a seperate journal as I picked up new air hose, a T spliter and air stone's to build my bubble cloner this weekend so stay tuned for that project.

Back
Top Bottom