DrCannaCanadian: MarsHydro & Seedsman, Soil & Coco, 2020

DrCannaCanadian

Welcome To DrCannaCanadian's

Jedi Garden Grow

Starring Mars Hydro And Seedsman

yoda.png

Well 420, It's the Roaring '20s all over again - so let's get this party started!

Currently, we are germinating the following seeds:

• 5 Feminized Seedsman Peyote WiFi​
  • 1 Feminized Dinafem Dinamed CBD Plus​
  • 3 Regular Old School BA Hippie Crippler​

During this grow, we plan to increase our knowledge on a few key growing elements and styles including:

• Our first shot at a Pheno Hunt using the Peyote WiFi as guinea pigs.​
  • Our first attempt at breeding - collecting pollen, crossing strains and creating seeds.​
  • Our first try at combining THC strains and CBD strains to get medicine which works for our family.​

Our family and friends were laughing last night and decided that if we can cross the Hippie Crippler with the Dinamed CBD Plus, we will call it Bohemian Rhapsody and make it our personal family strain.

BohemianRhapsody.png

We are all huge Star Wars fans at our house and went to see The Rise Of Skywalker on Christmas Day; and alas, we have a new family tradition!

I spent last weekend doing preliminary research on Green Leaf Nutrients Mega Crop, so I will be documenting my progress with that very carefully with the soil portion of this grow.

To be quite honest, I am not very good at gardening, so any help from knowledgeable folks will be greatly appreciated!

We're here to learn and have fun, so here we go ...

How about a bit more information on the strains we hope to grow this round:

Seedsman - Peyote WiFi

5929-peyote-wifi.jpg

Very Frosty!
Description
Peyote WiFi is an indica-dominant cross of WiFi (The White x Fire OG) and Peyote Purple (selected Bubba Kush pheno-type). It has a typically indica structure and is a medium-sized plant with big, broad leaves which produces large crops both indoors and outdoors. It boasts very high THC levels and is a big resin producer.

When grown indoors it is recommended to give these plants a vegetative growth period of between 15 - 25 days before switching to a 12/12 lighting schedule to induce flowering which takes a further 75 days. Indoor yields are very good at between 500 - 650 gr/m2. Outdoors its longer flowering time will make it much more suitable for warmer climate regions although a greenhouse will extend the zone of cultivability; yields in this environment can be as high as 1500 gr/m2.

The scent is sour, lemon/lime with diesel notes while the taste of the buds is rather earthy with diesel fuel notes. THC production is extremely high at between 20 - 26% while CBD levels remain below 1%. It is a highly potent strain and one which will lend itself well to physical relaxation. High resin production makes this a very good strain from which to make cannabis extracts and concentrates.

PeyoteWiFiDescription.png

Wow! 11 weeks of flower - I better get the dry & cure right this time!

We are hoping to use this strain as a THC component as we try to find the right THC:CBD ratio for our meds.

We are also going to do a mini Pheno Hunt with this strain for practice since we have 5 seeds.

I actually only germinated these because I thought the Hippie Crippler weren't going to get their tap root; but they were 5 for 5 in only 1 day in the paper towel! This is impressive!

Thanks for the high quality seeds Seedsman!

Would any of you recommend cloning this so we can grow it again?

Hey brother happy to have you here , can’t wait to see what your working with , I’ve heard good things of mega crop but I don’t know anything about it myself , one thing I can say always take a clone before you flip that plant into flower cause you never know , my last run had a keeper , and all the clones went outseide and I forgot to keep one inside. Happy growing

Dinafem - Dinamed CBD Plus

dinamed-cbd-plus.jpg

We love stacked buds!
Description
Dinamed CBD Plus has been developed to produce even higher levels of CBD than is the case with the original Dinamed strain. It is essentially a self-pollinated Dinamed CBD 5, this technique having been used in order to limit its gene pool and stabilise the result thus creating homogenous plants. CBD content is up to 20% with less than 1% THC!

Dinamed CBD Plus is a sativa-dominant strain (60% sativa, 40% indica) which develops a plethora of lateral branches and an average inter-nodal distance. It grows into a medium to large-sized plant with the added aesthetic bonus of displaying purple shades when the night-time temperature drops by 10°C or more. It can reach quite an impressive size, up to 300 cm. outdoors, so this should be borne in mind when grown indoors where a shorter period of vegetative growth is advised. Alternatively it can be trained to control its height. Its vigour does not mean that it is a voracious eater though and a standard nutrient regime is sufficient for it to reach its potential. Flowering takes 60 days indoors and outdoor harvests will be ready during late September or early October in the northern hemisphere or March in the southern. Indoor yields are in the region of 500 gr/m2 while outdoors each plant is capable of producing as much as 1000 gr.

This strain produces very powerful scents and the properties of the resin that is exuded are rather different due to the low quantity of THC produced; it is much less sticky as it is produced by the basal trichomes as opposed to the glandular trichomes. CBD levels fall in the range 15 - 20% while THC is 0.5 - 1%. The effect hits very fast and is completely relaxing and without any profound psycho-active sensation being completely anxiolytic in nature. It has the effect of relieving stress and is an anti-depressant, anti-epileptic, anti-psychotic and anti-oxidant.

Therapeutic users are likely to benefit from its anti-inflammatory effects as well as helping to treat neuro-degenerative disorders, for pain relief, as a muscle-relaxant and even insomnia as it induces a state of deep relaxation.

DinamedCBDPlusDescription.png

We are praying this one germinates, because I just killed the other two seeds and this is the last seed we have!

If it germinates, I am seriously considering cloning it because it is our only CBD source for our meds right now.

We chose this one because of it's high CBD content and low THC content.

I am going to grow it in a huge 25 gallon pot of soil - I will cut a hole in the roof if needed :)

I just added Advanced Nutrients CarboLoad, Voodoo Juice, Pirhana and Tarantula to the soil to get the microlife brewing! C'mon little critters, start munching - the roots are going to be here soon!

Please let us know your personal favorite high CBD content low THC content strain!

Old School BA - Hippie Crippler

hippiecrippler.jpg

Our first Sativa
Description
Don’t worry, Hippie Crippler isn’t some strange affliction you may get from hanging around with flower children, it’s an uplifting sativa-dominant hybrid. Patients love this cross of AK-47 and Blue Satellite for its sweet smell and taste. Take this Hippie home and you’ll be glad you did.

While this strain is popular for daytime, it may leave some patients bleary-eyed and a little spacey depending on tolerance and dosage.

My friend gave us these a while ago, and it's going to be our first Sativa!

We've tried medium THC indicas already, so it's important we try a medium THC sativa too.

We found the indicas to be very relaxing, and for me it was like waves and made me giddy; which was great right before bed.

Personally, I'm hoping this will really help with my clinical depression.

We're all hoping for a male here, otherwise I won't be able to practice breeding for a few months :)

I'm planning on growing these in 5 gallon pots of coco/perlite. I tried 3 gallon pots last time, but the roots need a bit more space if I want 4' plants this time!

I have about 3 months of prescription depression meds left, but really want a cannabis replacement if possible. My instinct says the cannabis will be healthier in the long term.

Please recommend a strain you like that works for your clinical depression!

Hey brother happy to have you here , can’t wait to see what your working with , I’ve heard good things of mega crop but I don’t know anything about it myself , one thing I can say always take a clone before you flip that plant into flower cause you never know , my last run had a keeper , and all the clones went outseide and I forgot to keep one inside. Happy growing

Thanks for popping by @DeanWest89 , and it's great to be here!

I will take a clone right before flip just as you suggest - especially if it turn out to be a great Pheno.

And I am definitely eager to try this MegaCrop thing - I plan to start using it on my plants in soil for the entire grow.

I am going to use up my AN Sensi Coco Grow A&B + B-52 for the coco plants in veg first though. I'd be a waste to just leave them wasting on the shelf!

Dinafem - Dinamed CBD Plus

dinamed-cbd-plus.jpg

We love stacked buds!
Description
Dinamed CBD Plus has been developed to produce even higher levels of CBD than is the case with the original Dinamed strain. It is essentially a self-pollinated Dinamed CBD 5, this technique having been used in order to limit its gene pool and stabilise the result thus creating homogenous plants. CBD content is up to 20% with less than 1% THC!

Dinamed CBD Plus is a sativa-dominant strain (60% sativa, 40% indica) which develops a plethora of lateral branches and an average inter-nodal distance. It grows into a medium to large-sized plant with the added aesthetic bonus of displaying purple shades when the night-time temperature drops by 10°C or more. It can reach quite an impressive size, up to 300 cm. outdoors, so this should be borne in mind when grown indoors where a shorter period of vegetative growth is advised. Alternatively it can be trained to control its height. Its vigour does not mean that it is a voracious eater though and a standard nutrient regime is sufficient for it to reach its potential. Flowering takes 60 days indoors and outdoor harvests will be ready during late September or early October in the northern hemisphere or March in the southern. Indoor yields are in the region of 500 gr/m2 while outdoors each plant is capable of producing as much as 1000 gr.

This strain produces very powerful scents and the properties of the resin that is exuded are rather different due to the low quantity of THC produced; it is much less sticky as it is produced by the basal trichomes as opposed to the glandular trichomes. CBD levels fall in the range 15 - 20% while THC is 0.5 - 1%. The effect hits very fast and is completely relaxing and without any profound psycho-active sensation being completely anxiolytic in nature. It has the effect of relieving stress and is an anti-depressant, anti-epileptic, anti-psychotic and anti-oxidant.

Therapeutic users are likely to benefit from its anti-inflammatory effects as well as helping to treat neuro-degenerative disorders,

RIGHT UP MY ALLY I SUFFER GREATLY FROM ALL THOSE BENEFITS.

Please let us know your personal favorite high CBD content low THC content strain!
Candida is pretty wicked

Well, this is good news:

I just realized both the Hippie Crippler and the Dinamed CBD Plus are both sativa dominant!!!

Yep! This means the breeding project just got a whole lot better! And we get to try a THC sativa and a CBD sativa!

Awesome! The Bohemian Rhapsody prodigy will also be sativa dominant!

I feel like I should be pacing like an expectant father waiting for these babies to sprout :)

Well, this is good news:

I just realized both the Hippie Crippler and the Dinamed CBD Plus are both sativa dominant!!!

Yep! This means the breeding project just got a whole lot better! And we get to try a THC sativa and a CBD sativa!

Awesome! The Bohemian Rhapsody prodigy will also be sativa dominant!

I feel like I should be pacing like an expectant father waiting for these babies to sprout :)
Hope you get some good mother's

Candida is pretty wicked

Hi again @Kingjoe83 , I remember you from the introduction and I'm glad you popped in.

Candida was actually our second choice right after the Dinamed CBD Plus.

There's a few other CBD strains I was told about in my introduction, and I'll be looking into those too for our next grow.

Have you tried Candida yet?

Hi again @Kingjoe83 , I remember you from the introduction and I'm glad you popped in.

Candida was actually our second choice right after the Dinamed CBD Plus.

There's a few other CBD strains I was told about in my introduction, and I'll be looking into those too for our next grow.

Have you tried Candida yet?
Yeah I know a few guys who can help out possibly recommend a few

@NaturalSpirit @Preston9mm @Van Stank @Pennywise heard of any good ones buddy. I know urban is growing a CBD dream x mulanje Swazi

karma sent friend,,

we seem to have similar intents,, indeed

i am doing all that you wished to be doing,, cloning, seeding, males, females, all of em,, hermies,, ha

you will for sure need to garner all the patience you can muster,, the future is indeed in the future,, but,, hey,, it always comes eventually

i have a dr.cbd plant that was supposed to be female but turned out male despite what i wanted

i also had a male mama thai plant recently and i harvested pollen from both of them,, so i am breeding as well,, as a matter of fact, i now have two sprouts,, that are the results of my breeding

amnesia/dr.cbd,, in the works right now.

i also have a dr.cbd female plant in flower right now, just went in,, and i will be crossing that a bit with mama thai and cbd pollen.

what fun,, but,, molasses flows faster,, frozen mollases

2nd full mega crop watering today,, looking so good so far

cheers friend,,

P1170667 (2).JPG

my male mama thai,, a beauty plant, for sure

P1170656.JPG

I've tried CBDream and CBDutch Treat both are good strains. Not over powering but have 1:1 CBD to THC.

As always, thanks for the tips @Pennywise!

We did look at a few other 1:1 strains a few months ago, and we were interested in a few that had fruity terpenes (Terpinolene) in them.

In fact, we almost bought some 1:1 strains, but our friend said "Why not try growing high content THC strains and high content CBD strains - then experiment with ratios which work best for each individual."

And that was it - our minds were made up - we will grow our own high quality custom cannabis meds instead of supporting overpriced pharmaceuticals.

Back
Top Bottom