Caneye's Perpetual Hempys - Modular Scrogs - Multi-Plant Single Pot Sog & More!

The newest edition to the flower tent are the Green Crack medium experiment clones. Their first day of 13/11 was 2/29 Mon.
The coco only is the tallest of the bunch @17".
IMG_183919.JPG
IMG_184120.JPG
IMG_184022.JPG

The perlite only is next @ 13.5"
IMG_183620.JPG
IMG_183717.JPG
IMG_183825.JPG

The coco/perlite is the shortest @ 13"
IMG_184225.JPG
IMG_184320.JPG
IMG_184418.JPG

Lineup
IMG_184522.JPG

StayFrosty,
CanEyeBus

The GC & PEx9 were lolipopped and defol'd on the same day. Two days later what looks to be a calcium issue appeared on both plants' lower leaves. They were also fed with r/o water in their feed as opposed to the tap I usually use. Not sure if either is the cause or a combination of both. The other girls in flower showed no signs of this. The BDxBB ScrogMod did show signs of nute burn which will be shown in today's update. I thinking it is from the r/o feeding with no tap. No tap,no micros to buffer. That particular feeding was presumably to hot for her? Weird. The clones that are two weeks ahead of her didn't burn.
StayFrosty,
CanEyeBus

Overdue veg update
Re tucked PE modscrog
Re tucked GC modscrog
Took last GC clone in solo and put her in a mini coco modscrog
Took 22 clones of the tallest BDxBB (coco) she is now two branches.
1st snapped top of mystery seed has rooted. The second top dropped in cloner a few days later hasn't started. I will solo these two once the second roots.
Veg tent was fed 21 gs of maxibloom. Ph'd to 5.8 in 3 gal of tap. Ec.1.9
On to the pics. Full shot of veg
IMG_184619.JPG

Green Crack modscrog
IMG_184724.JPG

Pineapple Express modscrog
IMG_184826.JPG

Cloner shots
IMG_184926.JPG
IMG_186329.JPG

Stripped for clones BDxBB
IMG_185024.JPG

Second BDxBB
IMG_185228.JPG
IMG_185729.JPG
IMG_185627.JPG

Green Crack 9-n-1
IMG_185932.JPG
IMG_186132.JPG
IMG_185527.JPG

StayFrosty
CanEyeBus

BDxBB week 6 & 8 flower update

The BDxBB clones are due to come down Weds 2/9. They received their final regular feeding on Monday maxibloom@ 950 ppms ec.1.9 ph6.2. Tuesday,they received plain h20 from the tap 250 ppms they were watered until just a dribble of run-off. No "flush" nor 10%. Weds they received h20 with 1tsp of molasses to 1 gal. I consider this their first "flush" as I poured until their was considerable run-off.
Today,they wiil get 1 more dose of tap+ molasses un ph'd. Fri-Sun they will receive R/O only.

I took the remaining leaves of the non defol'd control tester before I realized I hadn't taken the pics yesterday. The only one left with all it's leaves it entered flower with is the extra control.
Observations- defoliating definitely affected the clone. I think I may have defol'd too early,or this strain just doesn't like to be defol'd. The non defol'd clone,while not as big as the extra control, is still considerably larger than it's counterpart.
The extra control clone is just beastly. I will attribute that to it being in the sweet spot,approx 6" closer to the light than it's sisters.

IMG_189525.JPG
IMG_189723.JPG
IMG_189122.JPG
IMG_187818.JPG
IMG_186825.JPG

Defol'd left Non defol'd right
IMG_187617.JPG
IMG_187415.JPG

Bud shot closeups
IMG_188818.JPG
IMG_189223.JPG
IMG_189418.JPG
IMG_189324.JPG
IMG_188721.JPG
IMG_188521.JPG
IMG_188618.JPG

No flash
IMG_188320.JPG
IMG_188215.JPG

Same bud w/flash
IMG_187916.JPG
IMG_187325.JPG
IMG_187520.JPG
IMG_186919.JPG

More shots
IMG_189825.JPG
IMG_189921.JPG
IMG_189223.JPG
IMG_188119.JPG
IMG_188017.JPG
IMG_187818.JPG
IMG_187415.JPG
IMG_187220.JPG
IMG_187122.JPG
IMG_187020.JPG

StayFrosty,
CaneyeBus

Well, things have gotten pretty interesting since my last update. Life got in the way, as a result, I couldn't allot any time to get to my updates. I did manage to take pictures tho!:cheer:

Green crack started showing signs of either cal deficiency, nute burn, and or bad ph. None of the other girls showed any signs at that time. I didn't react immediately as I thought it would sort itself out over a couple of days being that everyone else in the tent is/was receiving the same feed. I add 10 mil of calmag+ to the feed and lowered the 7gram of maxibloom per gal to 5ml per gal as to allow room for the calmag and not overdue/burn the girls. Also, I used R/O water accidentally instead of my usual tap. At the time I remember thinking to myself,"damn I need to add way more citric acid(my ph^) than usual.I was stoned and didn't really dig into it any further than that at the time.

Fast forward 2 days. Now everyone is showing signs of some drama! All except the newbies. The 3 green crack clones and the 3 kings 4-n1.
Pen calibrated..... Check
No longer accidentally using ro in my normal feed..... Check
E.C. And ppms in correct range/s...... Check
Flush and reset the medium..... Check
Couldn't figure out what in sam's hell was going on! Everything was humming along pretty damn good until the aforementioned mishap. At least i thought that was the culprit.
Come to find out, it was a myriad of things. First and foremost, was my damn ph pen's calibration was off by .6! Wtf?! Lol I religiously calibrate those damn pens.anywho, found an old bottle of the ph drops. Yes! They've never failed me. Piss yellow(6.0-6.4) is the color I shoot for, no hint of green nor orange in the test tube during flower. Well,My pen was reading what would be in correct ranges as too low.

To sum it up, My ph was wayyyy out of whack for at least 5 days of daily feedings!!! So the hempy reservoirs were unstable as a result.I flushed the whole tent yesterday. Tap h20 ph'd to 6.0 really this time lol.:)

Next order of drama. The bdxbb clones were due for chop on weds 3/9 came down on 3/8. Ugh! Budrot! The flower tent went thru a unusually high rh spell for 3 days. Starting 3/3 to 3/6. The buds themselves before the rot kinda worried me as they were so big and stuck together. I did dig thru them a few times in flower to check trichs and the buds themselves. Well, this last time during their last photoshoot which was going to be their final farewell before going into 24 hours darkness, I noticed some fuzzy white sh$t. On one of the smaller nugs of the top cola. I grabbed her (defol'd) clone and started meticulously inspecting. Sonofabassethound! Brown moldy fuzzy sh$t! The top kola had this stuff in the innermost parts of the hud where the hidden jewels are and on the undersides i clipped the whole kola off. Inspected the other two religiously,then took them outta there! Chopped 'em. I wanted to toss the whole clone. After doing some reading, I just tossed the whole damn thing.

Which leads me to the BDxBB ModScrog. She still had two weeks to go until her chop. Do I say eff it and behead her now to ward off any future peril her clones suffered? I almost made a hasty,emotional,rash decision out of anger. Sound familiar? Yea I'm perfectly imperfect. Not really concerned with weight as this is personal stash aside from what is given away to fam and friends. The humidity thing really puzzled me until I realized I'm growing much bigger plants than I'm used to and there is wayyy more foliage than my usual runs. Also, I haven't been practicing my regular defoliation routine being unfamiliar with the strains. So at night, my humidity has been spiking really high. Woe is me lol. Nope! I went bonkers on the girls and defol'd 'em! Nah, I didn't go too hard as green crack and pe 9-n-1 could use more.

We'll see how things go from here on out. Also, i'm going to try and at least update daily. Photos or not. I need to put down here what i usually write in my notebook. I have to admit, still using my notebook for notes. Lol not helping. On to the pics!

StayFrosty,
CanEyeBus

First up. The oldest. BDxBB ModScrog she is at 7 weeks as of weds 3/9. 2 weeks to go. I will probably chop her next weds 3/16 as opposed to 3/23 the 9 week mark. She recieved her last feeding the day these pics were taken. She got one shot of molasses + h20 and has been on tap water ever since. She got defol'd also.
IMG_205821.JPG
IMG_205718.JPG
IMG_205927.JPG

Budshot
IMG_206021.JPG

StayFrosty,
CanEyeBus

That's it for now. About to water only the girls again and begin feeding maybe tomorrow depending on how they look.
They'll be watered with tap + 1 tsp armor si in 2 gals. I can water/feed the whole flower tent with 2 gallons of water/nutemix. I will post pics after i've watered them. There is also an overdue veg update that needs to be uploaded.
StayFrosty,
CanEyeBus

Sunday's feed. Flower- 2.5gal tap 10ml surge 10ml trinity 6.1ph 266 ppms E.C. .6
The flower room has been on tap water since friday 3-11 for the medium reset.

Looks as if I'll be chopping the BDxBB ModScrog down tomorrow instead of weds the 8 week mark. It's s'posed to be a 65 day strain.I'm quite sure I saw some more fuzzy white s$!t when I was inspecting the buds on her. Yes, I'm severely paranoid now I've been checking buds so closely my eyes hurt from looking thru the loupe so much. I should've taken pics of what I saw. I was so pissed at what I thought I saw on this bud on thee other BDxBB clone above. When I went to touch it with a pick, it dissolves(I think) and there's only a huge cluster of trichs. It's not webbing like mites or the sort. It looked like cotton or silk. I cut the branch in question completely off not just the one bud. I'll be inspecting it meticulously once my eyes adjust and recuperate,and get pics. I so want to chop'er down. Trichs are aprrox. 65%clear 37%milky 3% amber(mainly on leaf non seen on calxys). Yea, she get it tomorrow. It' ll make space for the newbies to go into flower.

I won't be doing veg updates. It'll be more like veg pics of the up and coming. Unless asked of course. Tomorrow's update will include some veg shots.
StayFrosty,
CanEyeBus

After a bout with food poisioning, I'm back. My gut feels good and tells me I'm good.:thumb: gotta keep pushin':surf: back to the girls shall we? We've been having some really off weather for about the last 3 weeks. The humidity has been stabilized in the room the tents are in as well as the tents themselves. Had to dig out the dehumidifier. Hadn't used it in 6-7 months. I think the bud rot/mold seen on the defol'd GC clone was due to the unusual spikes in humidity at lights off, as well as a couple days of high humidity during lights on. I see this strain really would appreciate low humidity during the end of flower. Especially since the buds try to grow up and thru each other.

After letting the other two BDxBB clones dry. I saw more rot. All in the top kolas of both,where the most bud congestion was. I tossed them as well. Didn't like the funky smell coming off what seemed to be a pleasant aroma of the strains involved. Sucks never had Bluedream or barberry brute before, but lesson learned.

The branch I thought I saw mold or silk on which was cut off the BDxBB modscrog, has dried been inspected and passed so it went into a jar to cure. Fired up a J of it no cure, and I was lifted after 3 tokes.:cheer: I'm pretty sure I have a pre jar pic of the buds as well as dried shots of the clones I tossed.

I chopped The BDxBB modscrog on Weds 3/16 8 weeks of flower. 65 days was the mark. Didn't want to risk it again although the rh is no longer an issue. The aforementioned branch tasted good enuff to justify my early chop to myself. I needed the space also so win win.

There is a long overdue veg update that was supposed to be uploaded right after last update. It'll be combined to current. I'll try to put the pics in chronological order.
Veg shot-
IMG_204523.JPG
IMG_204818.JPG
IMG_205219.JPG
DSCN176010.JPG

StayFrosty,
CanEyeBus

Back
Top Bottom