Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

To all of you:

canna_christmas_tree_11.jpg

I'm interested in how you came to the conclusion that every two hours was the dosing schedule.
An educated quess. Based on the time a small dose applied to the skin takes to 'soak in'. I want to keep fresh oil pressure on the malignancy for as much of a 24 hour period as possible. A larger dose less often may well be more reasonable for any given patient.

Yes the difference between Chronic Lyme with and without the oil is tremendous. I went off of it for about a week, just to see what would happen, and in case I needed a stretch when the oil wasn't available, I would know what to expect. All the symptoms came back. At first it was kind of slowly regressing toward what life was like pre CCO, but after 5 or 6 days, the full blown "impending doom" brain kicked in. Hard to explain it more than that, but if you have had Lyme, you probably get it. You just know your body is crashing and there is not a thing that can stop it... However, when I got back on the oil, It turned from Doom to pretty pretty good in about 3 hours. Anyone who has battled chronic Lyme should highly consider the oil as a treatment both long term and for highly efficient symptom alleviation...
When applying the Oil to the skin, do you mix it with something or just rub on the pure CCO? Thanks for the input JJohn
Using CCO for melanoma, I believe, requires full potency, pure oil directly on the malignancy with a bandage to protect it. If using the oil on a larger area, coconut oil mixed in will help with spreading across the skin. Cajun would be the one to ask for more detailed information about that protocol.

My understanding, when using the oil on skin cancer, is that the spots will actually start to look worse in the beginning use. I remember going through some internet testimonials with pictures of cancer on the nose and next to the nose, and they did appear worse during the starting days of the treatment. One in particular was a series of photos during the process. I sure wish I could remember now exactly where I found that. It was a couple years ago now.
When I had tried the oil on my Mom's arms, (non-cancerous growths), they did appear worse the first few days. I felt it was the oil staining the spots/growths. I do believe it was Tim that told me to use the band aid method, and just the pure oil, but we left it until the oil was completely absorbed which took well over 24 hours. Maybe I should have reapplied more often. If we try it again, I will certainly do that.
Did you find that to be true on your skin cancer patients John, that they looked worse at the start? Or anyone else that has had experience with it?
The reason I ask, is because that can scare the patient thinking they are getting worse...not better. As was my Mom's thoughts.
Edit: I found the name, look up “Cured: A Cannabis Story,” cancer patient David Triplett. I believe it was a youtube video. I'm not sure if that will help Pooobs or not...but it doesn't hurt to look. :)
Hi Cannafanny, merry Christmas eve. Yes, It does seem that the sores turn a purplish, darker color at first, but quickly start to lighten to a more reddish-pinkish color.
Rick Simpson showed pics of his nose, too. It was his :idea: moment.

I watched that video, and the cream (chemo) that Mr. Triplett spoke about is what my Mother was given to cure her skin cancer. She had to use it on her face, and she looked like a monster. It was truly awful.
How did it work for your Mom? Was she cured? Did it go away? The chemo cream does look gruesome, doesn't it!
Thanks for the vid. I remember seeing it.

:Namaste:
JohnnyOilseed

HI John,
yes it worked but I am always reluctant to say "cured" when dealing with Cancer. She has not had any recurrence of it in over twenty years now.
I was not living in this state during her ordeal with that, I came home one Christmas holiday and was put into shock when I saw that poor woman.

We watch her closely now, her years as a "sunworshipper" getting those deep dark tans and getting sunburned while doing it, to make her "prettier" came back to haunt her.
Pay attention to the warnings folks....sun damage does not forget. It lies there in your body waiting for many years, whether it be in the form of cancer or other skin disease.

Your reluctance is well founded, Fanny.

Imagine this: A time when we incorporate cannabinoids in our processed foods so that 'cured' cancer is a given!

A Cheery Christmas thought.

:xmas:
JohnnyOilseed

Just letting you all know, Mo is getting better on a daily basis. I got a message from her today as well as some others. She's probably inundated with things she feels she needs to respond to, but she's going to need to do this a little at a time as she feels up to it.

She has a new grandchild on the way!

Thought that might cheer some of you up for the Christmas Holiday.

:circle-of-love:

I don't have to cook today, but I'm still cooking....
Some people have ham or other foods in the oven. I've got CCO going.

cco.jpg

Yeah, yeah....I have to do it the old fashioned way until I can get my Fondue pot again. I like these little ramekins, can you tell the one on the right is well used? That one has a little that needed to be cooked down just a tad more.

:laughtwo:

Now that looks like a "Oilheads" kitchen on Xmas, congratulations Cannafan :love::bravo::circle-of-love:

I always have residue in the ramekins that's tough to get out. I did something different, cut a little spoon shape in the end of a straw and used that to scrape sides and bottom, then a toothpick to slide it off the straw. It worked perfectly! There is probably 4 tacks in that. Waste not, want not.....

Is this better John? :laughtwo:

cco_2.jpg

Dennise, thank you my friend!

Okay Sista, spill the beans...................

How much flower?
How much did it make?
Which strain is it?
Did you mix any flowers before the wash?

Details.......Cannafan.......details........please :adore: :love:

PS. tell mom Merry Xmas, I don't think I can make the family gathering this year :thedoubletake:

Yes, yes, yes! It's protected now! And thanks for another desktop background, CannaFanny.

Merry Christmas Everyone !!!

:xmas:
JohnnyCakeOilSeedSantaHelper

Ps. I'm cooking down some Christmas hippy lettuce today myself. Peace on Earth.

Okay Sista, spill the beans...................

How much flower?
How much did it make?
Which strain is it?
Did you mix any flowers before the wash?

Details.......Cannafan.......details........please :adore: :love:

PS. tell mom Merry Xmas, I don't think I can make the family gathering this year :thedoubletake:

Hi Brother dear,
This time I used the Cash Crop harvest that has been curing for a couple months now. I only had enough Everclear to do 1 oz. until I get some more. Expensive chit. LOL

Yeah, yeah.....John...KleenXtract..I know. ;-)

I used the old fashioned oven method which I have never discussed much because of the perceived dangers of doing it that way, the beginning of the oil thread....they didn't like that talked about. :) I had to send back my Fondue pot system before I even got a chance to try it out. That's an upcoming B-Day gift to myself. ;-)

Here's info on the strain, mostly Indica. My strains will get better with daytime/nighttime as I get my inventory up to par again.

Genetics: Northern Lights x Big Bud x Ruderalis
Genotype: Mainly Indica
Suitable for: Indoor/Outdoor
Yield: Approx 550g/m2 Indoor & 70g/plant Outdoor
Seed to flower: Approx 70 days
Mould/Pest resistance: Very High
THC: 22%

I don't know yet on what the yield is, I had to stop the process to go to an unexpected last minute Christmas dinner. What I posted was oil I already had made and reserved in the old syringes. I just transferred it to the new ones.

Thank you for the information Sista, and your time.

Yes.......KleenXtract.............I will have to look into a small still to get back......I think about 80% of the KleenXtract, if I remember right.

Back
Top Bottom